Survey: 1 In 5 Adults In The UK Can’t Change A Lightbulb, Boil An Egg

Survey: 1 In 5 Adults In The UK Can’t Change A Lightbulb, Boil An Egg

The British insurance company Aviva recently released theirannual Home Reportwhich detailed, among numerous findings about how people do work around the house, relatively common tasks that people encounter. The company surveyed 2004 people across the UK in February and March about their habits and roles at home

studyfinds.org/change-lightbulb-household-chores-study/

do they call a professional to change ligthbulbs?
top kek

First world culture is not compatible with life.

Absolute degeneracy.

The boss of my mom always orders a technician to refill wter in the heating system, and has to do so every few weeks. Now instead of learning to do it herself, or asking the guy where the water goes all the time and making sure it doesnt "dissappear" into the walls, she just makes hin refill it over and over

I've spent the last 4 years walking around with my shoe laces tucked into my socks because I can't tie them.

As for plugging in lightbulbs I can't do that either.

I can however perfectly butter a crumpet.

Well it is a caliphate

They have no experience with electricity or clean running water, or fresh eggs

>I've spent the last 4 years walking around with my shoe laces tucked into my socks because I can't tie them.

As sad as the UK is, I find that pretty hard to believe user.

I mean I could understand not knowing how to fix a toilet or something where there are an ample number of professionals you can call and pay instead. But who would you even hire to change a light bulb?

In other unrelated news, 1 in 5 adults in the UK are ethnic minorities.

Trips of truth

>I've spent the last 4 years walking around with my shoe laces tucked into my socks because I can't tie them.
Fuck me lad, sort yourself out. You cunts used to be based and now this.

Ever notice how the yorkie "dominicans" don't know shit?

They literally don't know what boiling water looks like...

F

Quite.
I charge them £35 pounds for the pleasure too.

I can't fathom this. I've changed bulbs since I was a young child, I had no idea there were people who don't do it. I can't imagine calling an electrician to change a fucking light bulb. That would be the most ridiculous conversion ever.

What do they do if an appliance's fuse fails, or the cable gets nicked and they need to attach a new plug?

>bongistanis

Are you totally cereal about this mang?

to be fair 1 in 5 people in the UK were born in a country without electricity.

get velcro shoes m8

>change a lightbulb
I can't do that, I'd probably electroshock myself

>Boil an egg
Never done it before but I don't imagine its too hard, just place the egg on a saucepan

>Tfw you can't boil an egg

That's frying an egg, not boiling it, dummy.

it gets cooked the same what the fuck does it matter senpai

>frying an egg
you can't fry an egg with a saucepan lmao, only a frying pan

But how bad could the migrants be on daily issues like this?

Haiti is like congo shit hole level almost, but they know how to cook, change bulbs etc...

And the pakis come from a more advanced country then haiti, or do they?

I grew up with little and had to work fields for food (German Baptist in middle of nowhere Kansas). Long since left that lifestyle, and in modernizing I didn't find it hard to screw in a lightbulb despite not encountering one until I was 14.

Get your shit together UK.

>do they call a professional to change ligthbulbs?

Bongs call a Paki to handle anything related to screwing.

just wear comfy strapped shoes

>you can't fry an egg with a saucepan lmao, only a frying pan

i don't want to believe you're this dumb.

>The difference between a sauté pan and a skillet is a subtle but important one, and it all comes down to shape. A sauté pan, from the French verb meaning "to jump" (sauter) has a wide flat bottom, and relatively tall, vertical sides. A skillet, on the other hand, has sides that flare outward at an angle.

I don't want to believe you're this dumb m8

>ive spend the last 4 years walking around with my shoes laces tucked into my socks because i cant tie them

what were you doing 5 years ago then?

I don't believe this. Looks like fake news.

Yes, and they don't know how to use sidewalks either.

>you can't fry an egg with a saucepan lmao, only a frying pan

i can fry an egg on yer mum's anus. that's how i know yer my boy.

>47% can't check their oil

Why are there not dead cars on the side of the road constantly? How the fuck do you not check your oil?

> Mfw I see people walking slowly in the middle of the fucking road where there are massive sidewalks on each side

>not joggering the horseless buggy into the gizmo chauncey shop to jigger up the slicky pop-n-puff

Fuck me Westerners are more useless than haitianos!

color me surprised.

[spoiler]just kidding.[/spoiler]

bahahaha top kek

>

>i can fry an egg on yer mum's anus.

Frying eggs on anuses?

How did this conversation come to be in this thread...

> This mofo dropping crazy pills