Diversity = Strength

There is literally nothing wrong with diversity

Diverse countries are always first world while ethnically homogenous countries are always third world. Would you rather live in Iraq, India, or Slovenia instead of Germany, Canada, or Australia?

this

>There is literally nothing wrong with diversity
Diversity is a codeword for white genoicde

That's right the last time I was in Tokyo our convoy was raided by armed rebels. It took us months to make it out of the holding cells in the old subway lines to Detroit, the last bastion of the west.

obvious bait is obvious

[spoiler]Japan[/spoiler]

Their population is dying out.

Japan needs immigrants.

Ahahaha nice

>iraq is shit!
>imports iraqis

fuck off leaf, not everyone wants their wifes get fucked by muhammad, tyrone or juan, save "diversity" for your cucked self

No they need a complete restructuring of their value system and to get to fucking like rabbits again.

Id rather live in Slovenia than in Trudeaunichinkstan. Your fucking tourists think our place is fucking heaven. Go eat a dog you chink bastard

They don't want to tho

You basically just asked if I want to be a shitskin rather than white.

Japans not third world.

>Bring in millions of immigrants just as automation gets rid of the vast majority of jobs that they would fill

If you want massive riots, sure.

Iraq and India are very diverse. Hence all the problems

Japan's population dropping isn't a bad thing. Cost of living would go down and it would be far more viable for Japan to become self-sustaining. How much food do they import vs export currently?

>There is literally nothing wrong with diversity
You're right, but there is something wrong with forced diversity.

hopefully that phrase becomes outlawed someday

Japan is first world because it is one of the most urbanized country on Earth.

They don't have rural and suburban retards like we do and survive on fish.

>white Quebec and maritimes are the biggest welfare queens in canada
Maybe weedman does have a point. But then again
>Quebecois
>white

How many times is he going to say that? It's getting annoying.

Not all Quebecers, brah.

>Diverse countries are always first world while ethnically homogenous countries are always third world.
WRONG

WHITE countries are diverse, and only because we make the nicest places to live.

Germany, Canada, Australia were not "diverse" just 20 years ago, and yet their living standards were just as relatively high as they are today. And Iraq and India are highly diverse countries both ethnically and religiously. Fuck off.

Don't doubt some elites out there would want that.

If diverse countries are always first world, then why is my country a total shithole?

It's not dying out. It's just below replacement rate of the current population. People will still have children, just not as many.

Drug prohibition is a big part of it.

No they don't.

>Arigatou kuma-san!

Exactly. Why is this so hard for libshits to understand?

Diversity = White Genocide

bait

fuck you

kill yourself

sage

I live to see Canada trying to become a new Brazil.

The world is really fucked.