OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
archive.is/INWZF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(muffled awoos)

Current odds have Le Pen facing off against Macron in the second round.

Defend this right now.

It's is too real!!

i need my Joe

blimlpmf betrayed us
what do we do now???

DACA has an expirey

>cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

The shills can wank about it, but by Spring of 2019, it's done

BASED BUNDO calling the shots

You can't escape this sleep. While you sleep you are merely waiting for the long dark sleep.

NTNN, are you around?

How am I supposed to propagate the white race when brown pussy is so irresistible?

I like those odds.

reminder.
trump lied to you.

That cant be good.

AWOOVEMENT!

He shouldn't have threatened them, he should have just done it.

ZAP EM ALL BUNDO

I am kinda tired

Kill yourself. Make sure to round up all the devastated Spenserfags and Breitbart posters and do it together

Audrey finally decided to be a part of Pence's career i guess

Lets hope he doesn't renew it then.

LAUREN IS A MAN

Less filthy dumb slut posting more shuteye.

I heard he wanted to golf with the new Conservative Tranny and that he almost danced with her at the inaugeration. What a dream.
Our LGBT hero, Donald Gay Tramp.

Man, I hope she can pull it off.
Take federal aid from sanctuary cities and use that to pay for the wall.

Frogs, is this what passes for a French girl now?

Au revoir, mon cherie...

That's been the odds for about three months

Pfffft
Next you'll say Anzu is a boy

I hate to be rude but I hope she knows no one likes her.

oh shit, boys
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

Protect the European Union + protect france from racism and biggotery. Same shit it's taboo to even discuss it in more depth. Of course these people were all whites and sent their kids to all white private schools and fled France because of taxes and shit opportunities.

What are you going to do about it? I've been asking this to many anons today. Unless you're a shill, you'd care about guiding Trump in the right direction.
I feel like if people greatly cared about this, we'd fight for it to Trump like during the election cycle.
We can no longer just sit around and mope about it.

Canada spends upwards of 50 billion dollars a year on indians

They are a rapidly growing population, while our population is in decline, and theres 1.5 million immigrants a year

Why is Trump deporting 50,000 niggers? Can you defend this?

I never knew how Lauren Southern sounded. Why do people like her and Mike Cernovich go into becoming speakers without fixing to lisps?

>Le Pen losing
It's fucking over.

I'll meet you two half way and go to bed but I'm staying awake.

>Trump said he would charge Assange

what the fuck

How do you even manage to get money up to the far north

In terms of supposed “failed promises”

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.

It's the shills, they have gotten smart
>have two teams
>bulls and cucks
>cucks post reddit posts the likes of "black guy with a trump hat, fucking based!" or "if we save the Mexican children they'll love America and make it great again guys!"
>bulls post more Sup Forums-like posts like "these fucking cucks are running Sup Forums Trump is obviously a kike shill now, we need to leave /ptg/ rot"
It's all divide and conquer. Very elaborate

>you'd care about guiding Trump in the right direction.
He's smart enough to know what he's doing. I'm not going to be able to guide him anywhere, nor are you. What I can do, is enlighten people to his conscious betrayals, and help get someone actually good to primary him in 2020, like Steve King.

Why is Trump allowing ICE to use DACA is a repository for individuals to deport? This is extremely fascist of Trump! Explain yourselves, defend yourselves if you can.

Except he's been renewing applications since he got into office. That 2019 date is when most cases are expected to expire by. The program, however is still up. This means that they will just renew.

pls be polandshill

> husband and wife

Lol you fag she sleeps night after night after night in a completely different city 4 states away surrounded by virile Secret Service agents.

Which is kind of ironic given that his most rabid followers refer to literally everyone else as a "cuck"

>Trump is removing from the USA

Sounds about right

Even his likes and retweets are paid by Soros.
Delusional folks.

BASIC BOGDOWN ON TODAY

wait what.
>chicago
kek

buttblasted pmurtfl fanboy

Alright, well that's good.

the gorilla mindset teaches you to embrace the lisp and baboon your opponent in the throat as they choke in surprise to your surprising mental accuities in a massive show of underestimation

>Except he's been renewing applications since he got into office. That 2019 date is when most cases are expected to expire by. The program, however is still up. This means that they will just renew. Anonymous (ID: +PoKsaEb) 04/22/17(Sat)23:03:20 No.122369714

Nice try, but nah.

Give Jeff Sessions a call.

dnno
I think they get everything for free
Theres some work up there like mining or w/e

She'll go back to her genderqueer menstruation degree when she's back in the USA and will vanish until the next time Pence goes on another big tour.

Your missing the roll backs to Dodd-Frank back in Feb.

>Except he's been renewing applications since he got into office

How do you know that?

>watters 6 nights a week

pls no

16 hours until results from hon hon hons.

well it's chicago

Someday we will cleanse this stain

>the ABSOLUTE STATE of slaves

Under King Nigger this would never have happened. Now US security firms are shooting at negroes and killing them? Just think about the damage Trump is causing to the based negroes!

Husband and 4'th wife who refuses to live with him is more factual.

Trump announced rally next sat and something with tax refrom next wednesday.

Give me an example of how an EO has done anything substantively regarding any of these points. Let's take sanctuary city funding. He signed and EO. Yet, sanctuary cities are still receiving plenty of funding, and telling him to fuck off with no real response. Sounds like you got played.

OMG so spooky. So scurry

I wouldn't waste that mans time lol things will work out in the end regardless.

i don't know why people are using that old failed promises images that I saw posted in the first week, I can glance at it and see stuff thats I know thats been done

Good lord these fucking women.

>Trump is removing pure breed, African niggers
Wow... What a world, how will we ever recover without the forgotten Egyptian magic of the negros?

requesting the "ANGRY DOG NOISES" pic with MAGA hats

Getting really annoyed at Donald right now.

It's the oldest shill trick in the book...we've seen it ashit load of times during primaries

It's the "call and response" technique

I don't think I'd be able to bite my tongue and not call them out on it.

I need my Morning Elise

The idea that americans only want aliens out who commit other crimes is a complete strawman.

>enlighten people to his conscious betrayals
Where's your evidence that he's making any "conscious betrayals"?

>Everything is Russians!

>Got muh period, it's red - it's Russians!!!!

>Cloudy today - fucking Putin!!!

>Stubbed muh toe - RUSSIANS!

>Putin funded the Ferguson riots!

>Putin made me use meth and lose my fucking mind!!!

Getting really annoyed at Concern Shills right now.

What happened to his "we'll have a rally every other week" thing? I remember that was a thing after the inauguration.

>1.5 million immigrants a year
Aren't there only about 30 million Canadians? How long until you're a Chinese colony?

They can rest easy, user. And enjoy their $35,000 "tax refund" after their trouble of getting free college and milking our social benefits. Trump doesn't want them to feel concerned about having to leave.

s of today April 22nd, Trump has issued 76,360 thousand new and renewed DACAs. DACA recipients can apply for ‘advanced parole’ and if approved they can then apply for citizenship in 5 years. Thousands have applied and been approved since Obama implemented DACA and Trump promised to end it on day one. If that’s not enough…DACA recipients can apply for 5 years of tax refunds even though they’ve never paid a cent into our system. There is a cap of 35 thousand dollars on the amount they can claim for the 5 year period. Thousands have applied and received the cap amount.

As far as these ‘through no fault of their own’ illegal alien ‘children’: the majority of DACA recipients are between the ages of 28 and 36 and depending where their birthdates fall, they will turn 29 through 37 this year.

I'd let the Russians use my dick to fuck her desu

These awoooos have fully penetrated my resistance.

Unlike the shills which, despite recent increase is staffing, are utterly laughable.

Trump is targeting 8 million poor spics to be deported. How can you people defend this? This is heartless and cruel!

wtf now i hate trump

That was just to scare the media

If there is any significance to my post number, then it means that a huge bloody happening will occur in the next week

Super serious, don't fuck around meme gods.
This is for all the marbles.

Guess not!

In terms of supposed “failed promises”

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.

Only 22 million more to go.