instagram.com/p/BGwhZRbqyt-/?taken-by=radiohead
liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1492799910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its the post a faggot leaf got banned for

muh dick

>art project
>literally larping

its where podesta goes to have fun

is it extraterrestrians? replitians? they look like hasidic jews, in all black, and move funny

look at the reptile-like behaviour, scared of the light. There's a whole bunch in the grass lol all moving funny

or was this just staged?

how do you do a video search like a tineye or goog im ty[e lookup, but for video clips? anybody got any ideas as to what this is?

looks like a bunch of fag monty python fans/people in the improv everywhere group decided to make a video where it looked like a bunch of britbongs were hanging out in the woods and tried to make it viral. but it died here and other sites because it was fake and gay.

>can somebody explain this?

yes its fake shit

Clearly staged shit

something from radiohead's instagram

got a link to it? What was it called? I forgot where I dl this from, found it in my image folder

Would be scary as f if real

there are scarier things that are real

Like what

It's from radiohead: instagram.com/p/BGwhZRbqyt-/?taken-by=radiohead

Of course but imagine being there all alone wouldnt you shit your pants?

got a link?

I mean, sure it could be a gag, but it just looks like some fucking aliens put o human costumes but fucked it up and wore all black suits like some fuckin Nation of Islam or Hasid Jew conference

and look at the legs and how they move... those don't look human. Pretty good gag, a lot of thought and coordination must have went into it

and the flare going off, like they're like "fuck fuck get the ship we need an airlift now! humans have spotted us!"

pretty, um, interesting. Just feels like we need to get to the bottom of it

>that video quality
>those in-car fidgety bobs

I'm just gonna go to bed...

ah ok

makes sense now

>Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief directed by Richard Ayoade.

dafuq seein this tho, without sound too is just WTF

Sure, it's called a slide thread used to distract from the fact that Kek just predicted LePen's win.

also saged faget

I liked the happy goat face at the end

Explain this

liveleak.com/view?i=eee_1492799910

Top kek, some new age /x/ tier youtuber posted this saying it was a Men in Black sighting even though it's from a fucking radiohead music video

Lol pussy

nah man

let this die then I just had no idea wtf that was

Takbir