What is the Sup Forums consensus on this fellow?

What is the Sup Forums consensus on this fellow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw
crooksandliars.com/files/primary_image/15/02/fox_hannity_50shades_150215a1.jpg
crooksandliars.com/2015/02/tucker-carlson-erotica-thats-only-women-50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't be Cucked.

Can't cuck

Consistently tucks cucks while remaining larger uncucked himself. He is the Tuck.

>file name

I ripped it straight from Jewgle Images. No idea why it says Hannity, but I think its his reaction to 50 Shades.

Can't cuck the Tuck

He's a Pansy

Much better than anyone else on that channel

He Tucks them into bed and they become Carl's sons.

I like when he makes an incredulous face

Based Tucker fly fishing in NYC

youtube.com/watch?v=ylmkVh-vCRw

>WHY WON'T YOU LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION

he's a liar
pic related is a binder full of his falsehoods

He's done good but he is starting to oversell it and he comes off like a cartoon character instead of a good journalist. The face he pulls is a meme

He has like 5 facial expressions. I watch his shows at the gym (where there's no sound) just for that.

love the man!

I have a whole fucking binder full of false claims he's made and I'm not afraid to use it.

He's great

Last I checked Shepherd Smith still works at Fox.

But it wouldn't surprise me if he's bailed on the network too at this point.

Nu-Sup Forums loves him.

In reality he's a shill and not even a very good one. His style of "debate" is to bring on dimwits with zero TV experience and then constantly interrupt and talk over them, and then make a funny face and say "well you haven't really made a point at all" even thought it's because he didn't let them. When he does have someone coherent to argue against he looks like an idiot.

One of the greatest moments in TV history.

he's pants on fire on the truth-o-meter

he'll never recover

He's critical of Trump but the consensus is he's against SJW nonsense

I'm pretty sure he checks Sup Forums.

Pat Buchanan is great. Good pre-Alt Right Paleoconservative. I wondered why we don't see much of him anymore, but no way the (((media))) would give him a platform given his stances on things (WW2).

>Last I checked Shepherd Smith still works at Fox.

suspected trump sympathizer

pariah at dinner parties

not part of the in crowd

gotta go

He is great. I've also noticed how many of his guests that are tears to shreds happened to be one of (((them))).

I was sitting next to him on a flight from Detroit to DC. Legit good guy, nice and polite. Talked politics all flight. 10/10 would bro.

Definitely our next president

wtf im a hillshill now

>consensus
get out

Does good interviews. He's very good at keeping guests on topic and not allowing libshits to weasel out of uncomfortable questions

Shep Smith isn't a suspected Trump sympathizer and the other 3 things don't describe Carlson so I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

State run propagandist currently employed by Faux news, has previously been employed by other left leaning state run propaganda organisations. Wears a bow tie and has a side parting which both signify that he's probably a total cunt.

This is correct, he's only effective when he's debating against bottom of the barrel retards. He can latch onto one stupid claim they've made and keep bringing it up over and over again as they can't defend against their own stupidity. When guests actually start fighting back he often has no idea how to respond and has to resort to a ridiculous fake laugh as he can't think of a counter argument.

Controlled opposition for when Alex Jones gets off the rez

THANK YOU BASED HIVEMIND

Tucker is alright, but you can easily see through his manipulative "veil." He is like Bill O Reilly, easily hated or liked by the two-party slaves.

He is a skin-deep conservative with OBVIOUS AND CREEPY "anarchist" morals. He will talk to someone who got their house taken away for collecting water, and ask them if they read the Homeowner's manual.

Corporate cuck, with nothing real to offer, only a dead horse to be added to the coliseum of kikery...

Can't cuck, won't cuck, the Tuck!

You sound gay...

I like him, but it bothers me how his default expression seems to be confusion.
Like, before they even start talking, he looks like he's thinking "Are they really saying this shit? Do they actually believe this?"

>0.05 shekels

best bitchface ever.

Planet fitness lol

So essentially a younger Sean Hannity with a different haircut.

It is, lol crooksandliars.com/files/primary_image/15/02/fox_hannity_50shades_150215a1.jpg

crooksandliars.com/2015/02/tucker-carlson-erotica-thats-only-women-50

DELET THI

Laughs in the face of leftists nightly and calls them stupid. It's great. Also rails pretty hard of feminists and he got called a "sexist (mic cut)" on live tv by a femnazi from some shit site like Huffpost or Teen Vogue or something after he pissed her off and told her to stick to writing articles about heels or leggings.

This is an incredible post goyim. (((We))) agree.

>reddit spacing

youhavetogoback.jpg

>Fox News is based! Hannity is redpilled! Can't cuck the Tuck!

Hannity is a neocon Trump supporter. Tucker isn't.

Hannity is a dumbass.

Im liking him more and more
He seems like hes truly red-pilled and keeping it under raps

Uncuckable Tuckable. /ourguy/

He's a cuck on capitalism. Mark Cuban is less of a cuck than Tucker is.

hes gonna get jewed good now. first a tranny, then he will have rabbis on talking about how we need to send our children to die in syria.

Much better since he stopped wearing those fucking bow ties.

Just kinda stupid and not really worth thinking about

His show can be entertaining but after a while going after low-hanging fruit gets pretty stale. Anybody who's been on Sup Forums knows that making lefties cry or look silly is shooting fish in a barrel.

CANT KEK THE TUCK

monday he has caitlyn jenner ffs

tuck is pretty cucked desu