NJ NUKE FALSE FLAG TRUMP APRIL 26th

So I am a bit surprised /pol is not talking about this.

In Sept of 2016 a man driving on the interstate heading towards Hoboken NJ recorded a strange robot like voice over the radio repeatedly saying "Trump April 26th" again and again for 5 minutes.

Now, we all know on April 26th 2016 Trump won Super Tuesday and secured his bid for president.

Now here we are, almost a year later and there is all this talk about "Gotham Shield" a supposed drill to simulate a nuclear attack in or around NY and NJ.

Ground zero for this "drill"? Hoboken NJ. There are many now who believe this "drill" will be an actual nuke false flag. Many false flags including 911, Boston Marathon, Sandyhook, FL Club mass shootings, all had drill like activity before they actual happened.

Here's a great vid with all the info, and she ties the Trump April 26 into this. I don't know about you all, but there are only so many coincidences.
youtube.com/watch?v=sz8gHF1kxYc

Could this false flag be the "Rod and the Ring will strike" moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI
youtu.be/W0Qk1agFuA8
youtube.com/watch?v=fiu7RqzbTAk
youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/15/jade-helm-texas-conspiracy-theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been waiting for this thread.
False flag incoming.
Double if Le Pen wins France.

Globalists gonna globalize sure as the nigs will nog

>Germany
>Austria
>EU
>USA
>UN

holy shit i remember that video; "trump april 26th"

>Ground zero for this "drill"? Hoboken NJ. There are many now who believe this "drill" will be an actual nuke false flag.

>bomb in US arsenal goes missing
>6 million bean counters come out of the woodwork to scream about how 6 billion dollars has been wasted because of a nuclear bomb going missing
>the entire DoD loses it's shit over an honest to god, not a drill, pinnacle nucflash broken arrow

>terrorists smuggle bomb in
>literally every country with the capability to make weapons grade nuclear material tear apart the very foundations of the planet to find out who allowed enough weapons grade material to get into the hands of terrorists
>countries get invaded, and not in a "we must stop these terrorist killers" way, but in a "jong-un is bad enough thank you" way
>expect to see the russians, the chinese and the americans all working together to hunt down a bunch of 130 IQ goatfuckers

why not just shoot ivanka and use that as a pretense for invasion?

Has to look flashy, if just ivanka was knocked off then we couldnt get a holy trinity of usa russia and china.
Too many would accuse trump of just going on a manhunt for personal reasons but if something threatening to all countries goes off then we have reason to form the trinity to ultimately find out it was israel.
Then israel is blitz from 3 sides at once and accidentally samson options mecca.

>live in south jersey
>maybe 30 min from Philly

A-am I gonna die guys

i live next to sandy hook and im not worried

me too, but I live safe in the knowledge that nothing ever happens on here and that this idea is really incohorent

Thats why I like living in the south! Nobody gives a shit about it. I can just sit in my cozy chair and eat popcorn watching NJ get nuked

theres always so many of us from nj. they dont have the balls to nuke us the same day as their nuke drill im calling them out

GLP effect means it won't happen sorry bro

why would any side nuke us on a nuke drill? for whatever reasoning the government doing it to as some sort of casus belli, would be accused of faking it, obviously. any terrorist doing it would be less effective than if they did it literally any other time

I heard a weird robotic voice just now from my TV that said OP is a gigantic fucking faggot and needs to go fester with his mentally ill kind in

yea exactly. theres no way that even the more ave normie could deny its a false flag if there is proof they were doing a simulation nuke drill the same day. if they do then all hope is lost anyway

Every single prediction I've ever seen/heard of that's been carefully organized and put into a youtube video has turned out to be false. And I've watched many such a video

DON'T DO THIS TO ME
youtube.com/watch?v=7UjMkJmkdQI

oh god is glp invading Sup Forums? is trinity here ????

>There are many now who believe this "drill" will be an actual nuke false flag.

You're mentally ill if you think they'd give advanced warning. Neck yourself.

No goy you be fine

what a pretentious little faggot, bet he thinks hes goldfinger or something

Why has every fucking day of April had some doomsday rumor on Sup Forums?

>US says they will do a nuke test drill on the 26th
>People think the government would be dumb enough to set off a nuke on the same day
wew lad

Muh Sides!!

really sounds like "FROM april 26th"

Read the user comment from Truthnow88, it will be carried out a few days after, most likely on the day when North Korea performs its ICBM test launch on MayDay, which also coincides with the founding of Free Masonry and is also a celebration of the NK military. That's when it will happen.

long island will drift away

>holy trinity
>"77" checked
hello God
Israel confirmed kill

No but I was spamming that video earlier lol.

If I had to take a wild guess of who may be blamed: Iran

"Shoulda never given Iran a nuclear deal"

Israel hates Iran,and it fits their genocide-the-Muslims agenda

>A-am I gonna die guys
Hoboken is literally Manhattan

Same here. As long as north jersey goes first, I can die happy.

What about Russia? This whole last half year the fake news media have been trying to demonize them and claim they've been illegally interfering with our elections.

True.

What did it say?

DESU I'm not sure it's saying Trump

Spring is a transformitive time, people's minds wander towards things like that. See you May Day.
A nuke can only improve this place.

youtu.be/W0Qk1agFuA8
>tfw the world is so infested with globalism it needs to be nuked to be fully cleansed

Just a reminder that the month of April is considered a bad month for whatever reason. There are many articles covering this.

It's more creepy listening to it in reverse, though it's more then likely just garbage and it's not like there's some sort of 2spoopy hidden message.

spoopy

>Jade Helm
>"Drill"
Oh boy here we go again. I'll be watching the news for you, OP. Fuckin crazy-ass tinfoil hat conspiracytard. Sage.

There wasn't a potential limited nuclear exchange at that time either. We're literally one twatter shitpost away to going to war with Korea, which would inevitably draw in Russia and China. Which in turn might pull in others into conflict.

I think a coup will hit Trump that day
I'm scared
>anyone have the Trump radio thing for the 26th

EVERY April Sup Forums goes happeningmad.

Last year was election
Year before, ebola
Year before, bundy ranch
Year before, isis and arab springs
Etc

I think a book maker calculated the odds of all these drills taking place at approximately the same time as actual events, and the odds against that happening were like billions to one.

>every something happens
What's your point

Rather than a nuke people have been hinting at an EMP blast, where all electronics get fried. The drill makes use of the Metlife stadium as a zone to secure injured people.

The Trump April 26th message in NJ, with an actual NUKE drill in NJ doesn't feel like coincidence. the 26th is the day after the big NK holiday where they'll test missiles, so if anything it could be a false flag blaming them even though their missiles can't reach NY.

Either way I'm pretty fucked, Iive in Queens and I might get blown away, hope not though.

We blow stuff out of proportion.

Also NYfag..I don't want to be in MetLife like Katrina in 05

>Arab Spring
>small event
Well if the queen isn't involved it's not important

>complying
Yeah. Don't do this.

nah sorry this is kek country here off with you back to glp or gmg or whatever

Sandy hook was not a false flag, lived a town over,worked in the movie theater. The goober came all the time and played ddr for hours. He was a weird lil fucker, I wouldn't put it past him

>inb4 shill

Trump isnt starting ww3 on melanias birthday.

>If we go to war with Korea, it will be because Trump tweeted too much
Wow, you must have such a great life outside of bitching about Trump.

China's already said it will help us stop North Korea if they act up. Why would Russia go against their allies in North Korea's interest? That makes no sense. You think they'd use the moment to take advantage? Why not now? We're already at war with, what, 4 other countries?
>Thinking we're not in WW3 already when we've been at war for over 15 years now
WW3 began the moment the WORLD trade center fell and we invaded/destabilized a country that had nothing to do with it. We created an issue (ISIS) and now we have to fix it. There's no silver bullet to a fuck up that's been 30 years in the making (Intervening between Afghanistan and Russia). We're going to ride out this wave until it's all over with and it won't be fucking Trump's fault.

And yes, we have been on the edge of nuclear war with North Korea for a long, long time. This is nothing new. Quit sensationalizing this garbage.

>many false flags including 911

No i mean pol takes regular events and ALWAYS conflates them to armageddon/ww3/rapture

idk how big the blast would even be, metlife isn't too far from Manhattan.
Thats true but Boston Bombing and 9/11 was. Theres prob a ton of drills we don't know of constantly running and this is just another one of em, but with the fucking rising tension against NK that keeps getting worse and worse AND the big NK holiday where theyre going to test missiles I think something might happen. Might not even be NY/NJ gets nuked, probably a nuke will get intercepted or false flagged and kick off WW3.

I keep thinking ,theres no way they'll fuck up NY since it'd be a big economic loss, but 9/11 happened and really fucked the city up.

There is a website that lists all drills everywjere. Im on my phone in ned otherwise i would get on my pc and link it.

>Wow, you must have such a great life outside of bitching about Trump
I wasn't bitching and I was using hyperbole you fucking mongoloid.
>China's already said it will help us stop North Korea if they act up. Why would Russia go against their allies in North Korea's interest? That makes no sense. You think they'd use the moment to take advantage? Why not now? We're already at war with, what, 4 other countries?
Yes, because sending a fleet of naval vessels and parking them in the Gulf of Mexico is such as outstanding act of friendship. Or sending troops to the NK border. Or having test flying runs with bombers to the Alaskan border.
>And yes, we have been on the edge of nuclear war with North Korea for a long, long time. This is nothing new. Quit sensationalizing this garbage
Yes, we've been on the edge of nuclear war with a country that just recently figured out how to make nukes. Really makes you think!

I heard this drill was planned back in 2016 but its still weird, getting ready for shit like this to happen, gives me the feeling that shit like this is close to happening.

World war 3 would mean when the major powers confront each other directly, ie. Russian invasion, or US invasion of Russia. NK has always been a threat but its gotten more and more serious recently.

Trump got me nervous with that retarded strike in Syria, if Putin decided to NOT pull any guys out, and have like 20+ Russians obliterated, in the moment it could be seen as an act of war. Then major US cities would get nuked, or EMP blasted and invaded. Thats what WW3 is, at least to me. Meddling in the middle east has always happened.

>I was using hyperbole
You don't say. I'm glad you at least understand that.
>Our relations with other countries isn't so good
Again, you don't say. Maybe it has something to do with Obama shitting on half the world with drone strikes? Or maybe us pressuring other countries to accept the refugees that we helped create? I mean, if you want to blame Trump for everything, fine but it's not like shit was perfect before him. I still disagree. I don't think the WW3 will begin because Trump said so over Twitter. Even if he does tweet "We's doubleyou doubleyou three nao bois", I stand by my previous statement.

Edison nj i'm toast !

Passover and bitterness towards the birth of Jesus

Yeah, I can agree that it would be openly WW3 at that point but what I'm saying is the events that have lead up to such a war should be considered a part of it, not separate. If WW3 gets announced soon, I will have considered it since started 2001. But that's just me.

All you did was prove something happens every April

MUH 4-, NO, 5-, 6-, 7-D CHESS

>Nuke Hoboken NJ
>Nothing Changes
>?????????????????

NJ is shit anyway. A disgrace to the Union. PA needs a beach and a warm water harbor on the east coast anyway

Used to live in Newport. Glad I got the fuck out and went back down south. Fuck NJ and especially fuck NYC. Nothing of value would be lost. Get out while you can regardless of nukes or not. What a shithole.

If there really is something happening, just look at the jews. If they are leaving, it's time to leave too.

I remember hearing about that. I'm pretty sure you're right. It all makes sense now. My brother works for the government and he even told me he heard some of this higher ups were getting their families out of there. Everybody be ready because shit is about to get real, real serious..

We need a way to track them, like a mark or tat.

This. If only there was a way to find out what businesses have Jewish CEO's and to see when they're suddenly all booking a vacation out of state or withdrawing tons of money.

Any speculation on if there's any connection between this false flag conspiracy and this broadcast that happened HOURS before the Hoboken train crash last year?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiu7RqzbTAk

This broadcast is 100% legitimate and since then I've been far more mistrustful of our own government than I ever had been before. It references "hazardous materials," even though there were no hazardous materials involved in the accident. Why?

If the train crash was pre-coordinated, why was the Hoboken Train Station the target? What is its value, and to who? Will it hold some sort of significance in regard to this supposed nuclear test?

lmao. goodbye user.

Happening

ITT : 12 year olds worry that they downloaded a virus on their moms computer

Shit like this is so fucking unsettling.

It's like numbers stations, but at least with those you know the messages aren't for you

That's why that carrier strike group pussed out and is trying to hide in Australia

>bombing New Jersey

Not seeing a problem here

>mayday

May your family be cursed with rectal warts for a thousand generations.

You know what really gets me? That we'll never get a straight answer as to why these broadcasts went on the air.

The "explanation" for the Hoboken crash EMS broadcast? The station was "hacked." By who? Never disclosed.

Here's another chilling one: youtube.com/watch?v=k2WJ4ghNgQk

It seems like odd emergency broadcasts like these are taking place with increasing frequency nowadays.

wishfully

April's fool

Well, those naval craft are pretty fucking expensive, I wouldn't want some dipshit trying to sink them either.

Only if the wind blows south.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg

Never tell me the odds

>tfw this exercise happens every year
>tfw I live in Newark

It's the same face

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Jade Helm ties into a forthcoming nuke false flag?

Who should I trust, some user from Sup Forums or all the evidence that points to it being a false flag?

Hmmmmmmm

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/15/jade-helm-texas-conspiracy-theory

Just a drill. Just like Jade Helm. Nothing is happening. The drill is for the RESPONSE.

Fuck off roleplayers. Nothing is happening.

>the guardian
>posts shitty waifu
>calls people roleplayers
Opinion invalidated.

Cant we get them to wear a geometrical shape od some sort? That cant be discriminating

sorry guys looks like nj is fucked

what would they want to do with a train? getting rid of someone or something in a non-obvious way?