Why do people care about spreading their genes so much?

Is reproducing meant to be something special?

Often the most gifted and talent individuals never succumbed to this pointless primitive act, why would I?

It's the literal meaning of life. What does all life do? It reproduces. Despite all of the differences in forms of life, from a mushroom to a tyrannosaurus rex to a human to an onion, reproduction is the one common thread.

>pointless primitive act
Why oh why did your parents engage in that pointless primitive act.
Pic related is a sign of appalling selfishness and there ought to be another circle in hell for the likes of them and OP.

A natural, healthy urge which is both sanctioned and commanded by God.

I don't think it's as important as some would like for you to think, but it is certainly a gift which should not be rejected out of hand.

It's natural selection you idiot. People who don't care about propagating their genes don't reproduce, and the only people left that reproduced are people with genes that make them care about propagating their genes.

I'm going to find either a wife or a girlfriend and have minimum 4 kids, autistic or damaged goods goes to adoption or an orphanage.

Also you have to be good at something to think like that OP.

Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

don't listen to the haters bud... just do what you want. if you want to reproduce go for it and if not then be childfree. at the end of the day Sup Forums or society doesn't care about your needs, wants and happiness.

They're programmed to and can't help it, like animals.

human dna is breaking down with each new generation, radiation in atmosphere is deteriorating it exponentially faster.

who cares what happens, future a shit.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

This is the type of bullshit that is causing our birthrates to plummet

Objectively false.

Pay no attention to the amount of transfags, autists, anencephaly or retarded children rising each generation.

Not hing is wrong.

Why do you think there is so much funding for crispr and genome projects?

Its not just designer babies.

Literally the only thing humans are meant to do on this Earth is to survive long enough to reproduce

how is not having a child selfish? Having a child is selfish, putting another person in this word when you could adopt.

>putting another person in this word when you could adopt
this, there are tons of mouths to feed, it's selfish to bring one more instead of helping them

I'm planning to adopt an African baby. It's the only fair thing to do to alleviate overpopulation in Africa and give a real baby a better chance at life.

antifa, Jew, Soros, Promuslim...

I'd be down with having a child, the mrs. is enthused, it's too bad having a child in murrica is fucking egregiously expensive, and the payout for that is way too iffy for me to roll that dice. Incentivize me and I will be happy to create a new little future wage slave, until then I'm not going to make my life more difficult.

i hope he rape you when he grow up

>raising another mans shit child

lmao cuckckck

PERFECT

I really hope all the leftist commie scum stop reproducing and just die out with there beliefs.

I hope he goes to your place when he grows up and teaches you subject–verb agreement in slow lessons.

Ich weiß, mein Englisch ist nicht zu gut

Exactly. Why should we care about the future or anything that doesn't immediately effect us?

So glad my president has NUTS.

ITT beta cucks justifying not being able to jizz in vaggo

>loaded question

haha. no

>Why do people care about spreading their genes so much?
>Is reproducing meant to be something special?
you answered your own question faggot

sage
/thread

>Be burger
>Eat meat laced with every fucking hormone on planet
>Wall made of grade F lead which the kids constantly lick
>Regulation in general shit -> everything from food supplements to medicine is Russian roulette
> The electric jew is full of propaganda golirfying non binary genders and queer lifestyle alongside white hate
>Burger:"It's magical radiation I tell you!"
Never change burgers, never change.

>Why oh why did your parents engage in that pointless primitive act.
I love that this is the guaranteed retort every single time. Hivemind of primitive cattle.

Anti-Natalism along with Hedonism is degenerate boomer thinking. This method is being pushed onto whites so they can allow invaders to outbreed them. The lack of white children being born pleases (((Them))) they want our countries to be destroyed. Childfree people are nothing but narcissists who only care about themselves. I would gladly adopt if there wasn't so many non-white trash.

I don't care if reproduction is "primitive" to you brainwashed sheep. I'm primitive and i'm proud, At least I care about this country more then schopenhauers flawed logic.

Being childless is the ultimate bluepill

It's an open and shut case that people who have children are mentally challenged. Raising a dialogue with them is counter intuitive.

Keep eating that bluepill sheep, you're being a very good sheep indeed.

The kikes are literally laughing right now, but whatever go back to reading (((Schopenhauer))) and keep your agenda to yourself.

>It's an open and shut case that people who have children are mentally challenged. Raising a dialogue with them is counter intuitive.
so your parents are retarded, so are you for being birthed by your parents then? great logic dip shit

It's your purpose and responsibility within society. You are a manchild if you run away from this responsibility because you want to have more money for meaningless bullshit like video games and empty holidays when you could have the soul enriching experience of raising another human.

I also want my parents to be able to cherish their grandchildren.

>muh jews
You NEET faggot cucks were never going to have kids anyway.

>It's your purpose and responsibility within society.
Okay but what benefit as a man do i have for procreating outside of the slavery of marriage and the bullshit of child support?
>You are a manchild if you run away from this responsibility
So basically you cannot choose otherwise then just have kids like everyone else because you are a manchild who does not wanna pay? You know i can have kids and run for the fucking border not paying the baby mamas or the child a dime right?
>when you could have the soul enriching experience of raising another human
If someone wants to not follow that then it is their choice in life.
>I also want my parents to be able to cherish their grandchildren.
I highly doubt my parents will ever see my children the only chance both of them have to see them is if they are both alive at the time of them.

If my father dies then i won't show my kids my fucking mother at all.

Because life is the ultimate purpose of life you absolute autist.
That's because of pleabian shits like you if we need organized religions, not that I am religious, I am just stating a fact, you're a worthless pleb and you need to be fooled to maintain life.
You're trash. Get on your knees and pray, ant.

That's such a copout, the reason why a fair margin of people in the late 20s/early 30s aren't having children isn't because of the prospect of the loss of creature comforts, it's because now that the internet disseminates information so easily, more people realize that the difference between easily treading water and drowning in this economy is having a child. Here in commiefornia, if the parents aren't making at bare minimum 80k together, good fucking luck putting a child in a good school or providing them with the proper amount of nurture, since both parents are going to be working their asses off. From birth to only age 17, you're looking at over a quarter of a million dollar investment in this kid. It's simply fiscally unreasonable to bring a child into this economy unless you are making very good money, Sup Forums bitches and moans about families sucking on the teat of the government for welfare and shit, well, a child is the primary reason for that.

>this kills the /K selection

>my children
Strange I thought Anti-Natalist good goyim hated children specifically white ones....

Maybe it's because we don't want whites to become the minority. What if some of us lived long enough to get murdered by these non-white freaks? Hedonism is nothing more then Boomer tactics. the MSM pushes this Anti-Child shit on whites to the point they even feature white couples on the fucking article. If you don't see this as some type of agenda then you might be blind. This stuff is pushed on whites so they won't breed in America so that way Pablo and Tyrone can take over this great country easily.

>OMG HE DISAGREED WITH ME AND POINTED OUT THAT GOING BY MY OWN LOGIC I AM RETARDED?!?!?!? I BETTER START STRAW MANNING!
not an argument

>Strange I thought Anti-Natalist good goyim hated children specifically white ones....
My spic children is more like it

>what's special about reproducing?

That moment when you look down upon that child in your arms and that child looks back and you cry because you never knew you could love something so much. The pride you get watching that child walk for the first time or come home with that perfect spelling test. That purpose in knowing your life is suddenly about so much more than yourself. Is it hard? You bet. Is it frustrating? Absolutely. But it's so worth it. Your children are what you leave upon the Earth after you're gone and with them will come a depth of love you never knew you had. It's fucking special.

They're too smaht to fall for what's been known for millennia. How many things that have been known for the last 1000 years have been unlearned in the last 20? Liberalism is a mental illness.

If we're going on this conspiracy kick, that's fine, but it's just as easy to flip that around where you are playing right in to their hands. So all us white people breed even though the system is by design built to ruin people who aren't fiscally prepared to handle the burden of a child, and now we're all on shitty government systems to not fall completely into poverty. And then the children we made will grow into adults and do the same, with the same repercussions, and in the end the white race maintains, but the vast majority of us are just dumb wage slaves beholden to our jewish masters. Preservation of our race is fucking pointless if we aren't our own masters.

its far more important to have a positive impact on those around you than to simply reproduce, particularly if you are unable to raise a child well you likely do more overall bad by raising a dysfunctional child than you would have if you simply not had a child.

>stupid fucking foreigner, why can't you speak my language flawlessly
>I mean, I don't know any of your language, but I'm smart and you're dumb

Your logic is illogical.
Why live if you will die? What does it matter if you live to be 156 or 34.... What does anything matter if death is an eternity of nothingness.

Nuclear families piss globalists off more then anything else. We need to raise our children to know about this corruption not deny them life. If we breed a new generation of Patriot whites that are supportive of Nationalism, Boomers will flip their shit. Even Generation Z whites both male and female are taking STEM or other courses over liberal arts. This is only the beginning not the end. Giving up now when the fight is getting better for us is not the answer. We need to breed a new generation of whites to fight for our country and against our jewish masters.

Its not like that magazine cover. I think its prob what keeps you from killing yourself when you realize no big score is coming. No fine home, no badass toys, no globetrotting, no exceptional anything. Just 9-5 schmuck until your dick no longer works, and then nothing to reap but exile

Yea I'd expect a nip to know a thing or two on radiation and poisoning..

Look at the size of that guy's nipples. He has obviously had higher estrogen at some point in his life, coupled with his meager frame he's low test. I don't care if a (likely) homosexual who can't get an erection isn't going to have kids. Fuck off you shill.

MUH JEWS

again, learn to read you retarded reddit fag i never once said jews in this entire thread

>We need to raise our children to know about this corruption not deny them life.
How would we do that since women can still divorce rape men?

Divorce rates are still high and the benefits of marirage are still small no matter how educated a man is today whether he be a fast food worker or a doctor.
>If we breed a new generation of Patriot whites that are supportive of Nationalism
Divorce rape still exists and marriage still gives men no rights and control over their family. So if you get married to a white woman who divorces you and takes half your shit you cannot raise your kids to be nationalists due to the fact you spend 2 hours every weekend or month with them (aka vistation rights) while the rest of the time not being spent in school is with their mother.
>We need to breed a new generation of whites to fight for our country and against our jewish masters
When women can divorce rape you for any or no reason you cannot breed a new generation of white nationalists.

You do realize surrogacy exists making your whole repeating argument kinda pointless. Plus there's plenty of good white women. City whores are ones you shouldn't go near in the slightest.

>Is reproducing meant to be something special?
Yes you fucking faggot. Your entire life's goal is to pass on your legacy through your children and your words.
If we don't have kids then every fucking newborn is gonna be named Muhammad or Chang, do you really want that bong?

>You do realize surrogacy exist
Yes it does but it is not always a guarantee and some sites may be scams. There are cases were a woman gives birth to the kid and decides she wants to keep it over giving it to those who paid for it and the rulings have been held up (the case in Jersey for example).
>Plus there's plenty of good white women
That is why half of them divorce their husbands and over 70 percent of them are the ones who file for divorce. Now it does not matter if not every woman will ruin your life in marriage by divorce raping you the fact remains they can and are encouraged to do so by society.

The only difference between suburbian and city whores is that city whores are far more likely to go clubbing and cheat then suburbian whores.

You get them from Eastern/Central Europe

>You get them from Eastern/Central Europe
Eastern Europeans are scammers and marrying eastern European women is a death sentence.

They are only here for their green cards

what the fuck.

It's literally the reason why we exist. You have one job, user. Mate. What is wrong with you. Marry for love, marry to make ethno-specific babies if you're an autist, but that's what we do. We find mates and make babies.

Anything else is a denial of life and our true purpose in life. Having kids doesn't negate the good things that come from living a full life. Children only add to your life, not take away. Maybe, you have to experience it first hand to understand. But hey, it's your life.

Also, sort yourself out, Bucko!!!

This post really angers me and makes me want to hurt you.

is it too late to send you to an orphanage?

>wanting to give into your animal instincts

I'll adopt a kid if it's white, with racial tensions in my country I don't trust raising non-whites for my own safety.

Fulfilling the biological paradigm is one of the most satisfying things any human organism can ever do.

>WE NEED MORE BABIES THAT LOOK LIKE ME
>PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT DON'T WANT TO HAVE BABIES ARE NARCISSISTS

lmao do your future kids a favor and don't have them cause clearly your genes are weak

Ill be long dead before that day Juan

>to intelligent to listen to sheep

Anti-Natalism is basically propaganda pushed by the MSM, all pictures of white couples no pictures of colored ones. I'm sorry you fell for a meme, maybe actually raise a child before criticizing parenthood. Jetskeis are overrated anyways so are dogs. I'll be happy with my huge white family while you regret your childless decision someday, that's what you get when you prefer hedonism.

It's nice in your 20s, to have the financial freedom and time to devote to your hobbies. Sleep late, no extra responsibilities. Money and time to travel. It's even nice in your 30s. You've saved up so much extra money you haven't had to spend on raising a child. By your 40s you realize you're at the point of no return, maybe you've made a mistake. At 50 you realize how lonely you are, how empty your life is. 60 and you've could have grandchildren by now. Your parents are dead. Nobody is visiting you for the holidays. 70s and you're struggling to go about your everyday life, no young people helping you out as you retire. Your spouse passes away. You barely go outside anymore. You die alone and nobody realizes it for weeks because your bills go unpaid. The end.

>b-but t-the c-c-Childfree life w-was better the huffingtonpost and this boomer faggot told me so

Kek

From a biological perspective, reproduction and the replication of genes is the objective purpose of life, and as much, every major life choice should supported that purpose. Anything else is philosophical nonsense.

>most families are just shit anyway.

>implying by the time im 80 there wont be a bunch of advancements in many fields that will make that whole post obsolete
Have fun eating dinner in your shit shack in the slums with your 10 grandkids while im on another planet with the body of a 20 year old.

If you do not understand then please do not have kids. You are a flawed specimen and need to exit the gene pool. You will just hate your kids, and they don't deserve that.

You're making the mistake of framing the hypothetical life around your parents life but with no kids. You underestimate how many more opportunities present themselves when you have cash and freedom. Stop being a sheep trying to imagine what being a giraffe might be like.

>Muh freedom muh freedom be a failure like the boomers

Fuck off pops, your Marxism has caused enough damage

If you were born, that means literally every one of your direct ancestors successfully reproduced going all the way back to the earliest cave-dwelling humans. And you're going to be the one to stop that unbroken chain of hundreds of thousands of years?
You are a failure.
Also, you're letting THIS replace your own people in your own country.

Donate sperm if this concerns you.

>By your 40s you realize you're at the point of no return, maybe you've made a mistake
As a man i can decide o have a kid at 40. Now for women no once they reach 40 they are done and are now producing potatos if at all.
>At 50 you realize how lonely you are, how empty your life is. 60 and you've could have grandchildren by now
And if i had grandchildren id be fantasizing about how i could have had a million dollars by now if i did not have kids and grandkids.
>Your parents are dead. Nobody is visiting you for the holidays
What are we only child's? i have 2 siblings and 3 cousins all of which may invite me to their events in the future (the cousins are too young right now).
> 70s and you're struggling to go about your everyday life
Most people on here were born in the 90's when that time comes it will be 50 years in the future and technology will have advanced by that point just like how technology advanced from 1950 to 2000.
>You die alone and nobody realizes it for weeks because your bills go unpaid. The end.
I am more likely to die on the curb after a night of binge drinking then dying alone in an apartment to decompose.

>Make your future offspring be raised by abusive lesbians or non-whites

No thanks, I'll care about this country and make a nice nuclear family.

I just can't think of any good reason to introduce a huge lifelong responsibility into my life.

You aren't even smart enough to understand how contradictory your views are when it is put in front of you, so why should anyone listen to your analysis of super secret global politics?

Rare advice

>Not raising your own children
Dob gug xD

Donate in a country where you can select the race, sexuality and martial status of your anonymous recipients. Pro tip, they exist.

Yeah fuck responsibility might as well be a failure just like those boomer faggots. This is why we are dying, people refuse to grow up. This is the boomers all over again.

>Yes goyim make your offspring live with untrustworthy characters and let pablo destroy your country

It's faggots like these that are killing America.

Childfree is the ultimate nihilist idoelogy. They don't care about anything, but themselves.

the only thing rising with autism is you

Right, but responsibility is supposed to have some kind of reward. What's rewarding about a kid? Especially when you have to fight society for control of its development in an age of pervasive social media and liberal indoctrination?

Why should anyone listen to flawed arguments like Schopenhauer who literally repeats suffering? The MSM is basically fooling you guys into thinking being childless is good. Try saying that to yourselves when you either become homeless or extremely depressed. They're actively trying to let Pablo breed perfectly but cut birth rates for whites.

So you mean to tell me that all these idiots having kids are doing it out of some sort of high-minded virtuosity?