Ask a Jew anything thread

Ask me anything.

In b4 fucking leaf. I hate leafs more than any other country. Fuck these people, I'm American Juden

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Age
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=rbLlCxK0pHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The eternal leaf

Why do you hate Jesus and why do you want to kill him again?

fuck off leaf

Do you also dislike Christians and, if so, why?

How many pennies to get you to anhero?

I don't hate Jesus. seemed like a cool dude who did some good shit. But he most definitely ain't the messiah

do you break out in a sweat when you see a penny on the ground

Do you have an inherent tendency to manipulate people or other variables to benefit you, while hurting others?

No, I love christians for the most part, we're brothers in piety with a common enemy.

Post nose or GTFO.

pennies are illegal in this frozen shithole I'm in right now.

Why not?

go scrub a toilet pollack

What's your IQ? You are probably a honorary goyim if under 125.

Fucking leaf

Wait a minute

You invented islam though. Islam is your useful idiot farm.

The messiah will enter Jerusalem through the golden gate.

its up there

LMAO why would stupid Jews think they get the right to tell GOD what to do?

I'm a bong not a leaf

yeah but that farm got crop aids and became overrun with locusts

I'll bite....

I don't hate jews, but it seems awfully coincidental of all the jew-hating propaganda I've read that.... Jews ruled the Bolsheviks, Israel seems to be behind a lot of shit in the middle-east, esp when it comes to pipelines and the seem interested in a certain piece of northern Syria.
Also, what about ashkenazi jews? How are they different?
Lastly, why do you think the teenager in Israel and the two Northwestern students in Washington state sent threats and made anti-jewish vandalism to make like Trump's election is inciting white racism?

What do you think about the smug insufferable asshole leaf's then?

Jesus can not be the messiah because we don't live in an Messianic age. I never understood that about Christianity, maybe you have a different interpretation of what a Messiah is suppose to do.

Because some american jews are sneks.

I voted for Trump

well said

Wtf is a messianic age? You literally just wrote random shit that doesn't have any meaning

definitely not the world we live in now. But Trump is far closer to a Messiah than Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Age

God redeems Israel (i.e. the Jewish people) from the captivity that began during the Babylonian Exile, in a new Exodus

God returns the Jewish people to the Land of Israel

God restores the House of David and the Temple in Jerusalem

God creates a regent from the House of David (i.e. the Jewish Messiah) to lead the Jewish people and the world and usher in an age of justice and peace

All nations recognize that the God of Israel is the only true God

God resurrects the dead

God creates a new heaven and a new earth

do not reply to this slide thread
saged

fuck outta here cunt

Kek wills it

You literally just used circular reasoning you shitwit.

Jesus wasn't God because we don't live in a messianic age which is what we aren't living in.

Go back to Judea Kike.

Once again a stupid Jew prescribing himself special treatment from God himself. Fucking kikes need to be gassed ASAP.

>Once again a stupid Jew prescribing himself special treatment from God himself.
Literally the basis of the religion

Your religion is false because God will never help your Jew ass. God loves Christians, not slimy kikes.

Do you believe that the holocaust was real or it was extensively exaggerated? Do you think that 6 million is the actual number or a symbolic number representing the Jewish people and not to be taken literally? If the answer is that it was exaggerated and that six million shouldn't have been taken literally, what should Jews do to atone for perpetuating this hoax for the last seventy years?

Christ is God you damned fool.
It was made apparent through His miracles. He would say something was so and it was.

kek thats classic. How are we still around since Abraham if it weren't for God's covenant. History has tried to obliterate us and it's failed every time.

>If the answer is that it was exaggerated and that six million shouldn't have been taken literally, what should Jews do to atone for perpetuating this hoax for the last seventy years?

An actual Holocaust of course. God wills it.

Because you betray your own family to stay alive like the subhuman monsters you are.

Holocaust was the systematic destruction of 6 000 000 Jews simply for being who they were born as. It was the most tragic event in history.

so why do Jews have such large and tight-knit communities and families?

No one is born a shitty Jew. They poison their young with their seething hatred at a young age.

watch out for that spyderco grade edge. You one sad manlet.

Because they are not in danger at all right now. Normies protect them. Should a new Hitler rise, you kikes will show just how ugly and satanic you can get.

we have nukes manlet

I was hoping you'd say that. youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

Look I don't know either way. I've studied many religions and desu I find Christianity the least appealing. Christianity is the creepy chain letter of religions. It only spread because it's been designed to, it's an easy religion that lets you ignore your shitty position in life because there will be a better afterlife. It puts a strong connection between your worth as an individual and your belief the religion, basically putting some major consequences for lack of faith. That's fucking creepy, it's a kind of psychological bondage. I don't want anything to do with that.

pic related is a One eyed handicap Jew

Because of other white Europeans betraying their white brothers. It wasn't for your strength or intelligence. Thankfully you, my precious, are paying it back to them. Every. Single. Day.

A better question might be - why don't you?

You're a goddamned leaf, you don't have nukes.

OH that's right you Jews pledge allegence to Jewry first, so maybe you do have nukes in your stupid little cult?

I do

American, I'm sure our hate for leafs is a common denominator

When Jesus spoke of an afterlife, he didn't mean literally popping into some other dimension and receiving heaven, he meant he knew he had the ability to establish a heaven on earth back then in 30 BC but he couldnt because of the Jews. He aims to establish it should he reincarnate.

Trust me, we really, REALLY hate you too. Very possibly more. Like day of the rope more.

You canacucks are literally incapable of doing anything of value. Go back to being the degenerate cuck you are you insufferable faggot America-lite

How would you describe the systematic murder of 20,000,000 goyim in the Soviet Union by jewish Bolsheviks? (~90% of Politburo was jewish in the 1930s)

Oh, and which systematic killing of 6M jews are you referring to? How many jews are there?

Why do you continue to worship Satan instead of your Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth?

No fooling. Sammy wasn't handicapped unless you mean he was black. Knew you Jews were fucking racists.

Let Sammy take your bitter Jew sadness away.
youtube.com/watch?v=rbLlCxK0pHY

Jesus is gay

Hello i am a fellow jewish merchant leaf how are you?

Sammy was a Jew, It was a quote by him.

What kind of rat pack fan are you?

I don't associate with Canadians, Jew or Goy.

HAHA POOLAND BTFO

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish!

I don't hate leafs. I ONLY hate Jews. I was stating the fact that leafs have no nukes but honestly you're probably proxying from Israel or some shit.

That totally makes sense with how he said, "my kingdom is not of this world".

I keep a jew as a pet. What's the best food to feed my jew pet? I keep giving it bagels and matzah, and I want to feed it hummus, but I fear it will give my jew the shits.

Any diet suggestions? My jew is looking a tad peckish.

American Jew on business in Cuckada.

Did a Jew fuck your girl or something? we're a fun people

No evidence. Not saying Judaism has evidence, but even take both religions as bullshit, Judaism teaches more useful behavior because it focuses on the real world and not some possibly non-existent afterlife. There is nothing really appealing in Christianity, it just teaches you to be a cuck and take everything on faith. Literally Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Zen, are all much better life philosophies.

Exactly. Jesus basically said shit I can't beat jews now because my only allies are fucking jews. I'll need to create Christians in my image for the future (dude was literally playing 4D chess) war in which I beat their shekel grubbing asses once and for all.

we like deserts. Cheesecake would be nice

whats it like living in such misery?

Lmao you think some ugly ass jew with a puny dick would be able to fuck ny aryan goddess? Go back to baby dick sucking you parasite

I've sure bagged a few

body pillow isn't a goddess desu

The Rat Pack was a bit before my time.

Back when I was working, I used to get Good Friday off. I want to thank your people for that.

Do you believe that Jews and Christians worship the same God or that the God of the Old Testament belongs only to the Jews? There is a correct answer to this and a test to see if you're really Jewish.

its all the God of Israel. We worship the same

Wtf kind of doublespeak is "judaism has (((evidence)))"? You mean as prescribed by your army of jew lawyers? Also no christianity does not teach you to be a cuck. Jesus never said to give someone your wife. A wife is a human, you cannot give them to anyone like you give someone a cloth you shitfuck. He was saying to not be materialistic and realize that a slap on the cheek is only an offense on your pride because slaps do nothing unless youre a pussy. Also the best way to piss off your jew enemies is to mock them when you hit them by saying "that felt good get my other cheek"

Is the general hideous physical appearance of jews (similar to how Whites draw bridge trolls in children's books) a punishment from your volcano demon god, or is it a result of all of the constant underhanded dishonest scheming and lying manifesting itself externally in your physical features?

A fellow goyim of mine recently took one of your Jewish goddesses, but had to convert to jew in order to marry. Does the jew consider him jew, or what? Also, he only did it to appease the parents, he's secretly 100% gentile, so I guess it's not too big of a deal if you don't.

Oh god, a reform one. At least the orthodox have some integrity.

see

well if he's just doing it for some fuk then he isn't real. But I consider the Princess of America to be jewish

Nose job detected.

He did it because the parents are 100% Israeli and would essentially excommunicate her of she married a Catholic. He just jumped through the hoops, even she doesn't give a shit. She knows his real religious standing.

Will those who interbred with pleasant looking goyim so as not to look like a monster be culled should you accomplish your NWO scheme of genociding all Whites and mixing all the mud into a low IQ slave race? Seems like you folks cucked on your Talmud satanic beliefs on mixing with the cattle there shlomo.

my girlfriend is hot af. not like I'm gonna share a pic though

Jews are all lizard people and generally speaking the worse they look the worse they are. There's plenty of good looking Jew types though.

Some look fierce without actually being that bad, it's the demonic looking once you need to worry most about. You will see those at the top.

Did he have to get his dick snipped or was he already mutilated?

this I agree with. I'm 6'4 and handsome Jew.

The ratty looking ones tend to be snekish

Fun fact Jews created plastic surgery to completely fuck with God's will, just like their father Satan would have it. Beautiful people are meant to breed with beautiful people. The ugly Jew is Cain in the story of Cain an Able. God didn't condemn Jews with their ugly looks, but they're pissed about not getting to fuck goddesses so they undermine beauty by making it completely fake.

Didn't ask, but her had no surgery. I'm not gonna inspect his dick, but he's undergone no changes.

FYI, I've fucked a few jews and gotten blown by them. None of them realize I wasn't circumcised. It looks the same when hard. The joke was in them. True story, one even talked about how gross uncircumcised dicks are, completely unaware she sucked and fucked one (mine) the whole time.

haha stay in this thread. Your hate and misery is entertaining

>American
>jude

You know what to do.

your dick looks like pic related

I am very happy actually because I cracked the code. I just joined Jews so now I get all your privelages. No brainer shlomo