Is he the ultimate cuck? Helps trump, then trump puts him in jail

Is he the ultimate cuck? Helps trump, then trump puts him in jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OxbYva_szc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully he leaks some dirt on Trump in the near future

julian is the hero the world needs, we do not deserve him

>puts him in jail

He already has so many other charges. He's locked away in an embassy under house arrest anyways. What would charges against him do?

you mean the sexual assault charges where even the girl admits the police made them up?

No, he's a threat to everybody. We need to put him down.

He's been in US custody since last October
I'm guessing they need to dump a bunch of bullshit and are going to use his "deadman's switch" as the method when they arrest him.
He's not a US citizen, so I don't think he's done anything that would warrant execution, but we'll see how they play his sentencing. Probably he's sent to a federal facility for life and they'll just pretend he's in there.

No Blumpf is the ultimate cuck. He's putting Assange in jail for the benefit of his Jewish masters.

>What would charges against him do?

Put him in a real prison where he would at least get a taste of the BBC

Turmp is probably going through with an order from above to squash Assange knowing that it will only trigger Assange to drop some heavy shit

You fucking morons

>Be Trump
>Know wikileaks helped you win Billy
>Concoct plan
>Bring Assange to America under 'arrest' because 'laws' and 'charges'
>Put on trial
>Finding of guilt
>Time already served in Embassy counts towards his own year sentence
>He's free in a year or two

OR

>Public trial
>All those fucking secrets read into history via American legal process
>No finding of guilt
>Freedom for Assange in America, protection from foreign cunts by American security teams

>implying it wouldn't be a huge trial, he'd be found guilty
>then, out of nowhere
>trump sweeps into courtroom, flashes thumbs up, that winning smile, melania trailing behind him looking hot as ever and pence does a power stance in a cool leather jacket at the door
>grabs assange by the hand, shakes it, points at him
>this guy, he's a great guy, the greatest, believe me, people, lemme tell you, a great guy
>pardons him on the spot

Apparently believing in something regardless of the consequences is being a """"cuck"""".
We should all be like Assange.

Trump simply doesn't give a fuck. This albino fag served his purpose and now he is just a liability.

anymore word on future Vault 7 releases? Considering he 'hacked the entire capacity of the CIA' we should be getting some serious revelations in the coming months

Did I miss something? Did something change with Assange?

By the way, Assange and Snowden are literally heroes and the American government are NOT the good guys.

Is this what leddit believes now?

Assange is BIASED, a Russian spy, a rapist, he has a big ego and he is anti american, which invalidates any information presented by Wikileaks

>which invalidates any information presented by Wikileaks
Literally not how facts work.

Doesn't matter he's been dead or in US custody since October.

Gotta hand it to Donald, it takes balls to say you're cool with the goy who basically delivered you the presidency on a silver platter to get arrested. No good deed goes unpunished.

Does this mean the CIA leaks were an inside job by whoever has taken over Wikileaks (presumably the CIA)? What advantage would it serve to release that information if compromised?

>Does this mean the CIA leaks were an inside job by whoever has taken over Wikileaks (presumably the CIA)? What advantage would it serve to release that information if compromised?
Wasn't necessarily the CIA who compromised him. The people who did may not like the CIA.

That's your fellow Australian you fucking faggot

Pretty sure Assange is kill .
Shadow coup happen ,and he never to be seen on balcony after ...

Trump is just playing extra dimensions galatic chest .

Shills =BTFFOOOO!!!

Honestly, this makes me want to burn my camouflage MAGA hat.

Wikileaks. I love Wikileaks.
youtube.com/watch?v=9OxbYva_szc
Not.

He got played lmao

Godammit I still support Trump but this is fucked up

>Trump does something obviously retarded that runs completely counter to his positions and attitude he stated during his campaign

WOW, YOU ACTUAL FUCKING DOWNIES, WHAT YOU DON'T THINK THIS ISN'T A GENIUS PLAN? HERE LET ME PROVE IT

>be le based god emperor xd
>ppl think ur a stoopit jew puppit
>do dumb jewish thing
>dumb jewish thing can actually be twisted into something that looks like a win by retarded, die-hard trump worshipers with a terminal case of pro-trump confirmation bias

SEE HE WINS DADDY DRUMPF WINS AGAIN AHAHAHA NICE TRY CTR!! SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE MY POST RIGHT NOW!!

You don't have to go down with the ship. This is inexcusable

He's a rapist that needs to be brought to justice

Bill Clinton is a rapist Infowars.com

Campaign Donald loves WikiLeaks, they weakened his strongest enemy. But now he's the big man in charge, and he doesn't want anything shady he has or will potentially do biting him, so now they need to go.

I didn't realize we got fucking Obongo for a third term, what's with this weasel horseshit. I'm glad he still has over three and a half years to shape the fuck up, but if there's any more of this it's going to be real hard not to call him just another shitty politician after his own needs above all others.

You are the fucking moron here. Trump would gladly hand Assange over to Guantanamo Bay.

Assange will never leave that Embassy for the rest of his life, assuming he is even still in there.

i'd say Trump is the ultimate cuck
the people elected for his ideas and once he got to office he's obliged to backtrack on everything
proof that the figure of the president of the USA has no meaning or valor, someone else very powerful behind tells them what to say and what to do

Trump isn't doing anything. (((Kushner))) is.

So then the only conclusion is that trump is a spineless faggot? Just admit, you got played this was the real Trump he just used you.

The thing is under Trump he would get a fair trial, which would be an amazing tool for him to do a ton of damage to globalism.

Under Obama they would have just stuck him in a hole with no due process of any kind.

I would have believed that before he took office, now I can't be so certain. What we're seeing in a lot of facets is a man who either is deliberately going back or shelving many campaign promises, or alternatively like all those stories about Kushner and Ivanka having him supposedly wrapped around their little finger, simply just following marching orders of others. In either case if I was Assange I'd be damn scared, because there could still very well be a kangaroo court waiting for him.

Trump is going after "Assange" now in order to prove they already had him killed back in October. No one there to even extradite. That Twitter has been run by whoever killed him -likely CIA or some other Intel agency- ever since the raid. No crowds outside the embassy waiting for a peek anymore. Because he's not there.

Doesnt matter who locks him up, he had it coming to him

He said he never liked trump and that he has nothing worse on trump than what comes out of trumps own mouth.

They were never on the same side

Kek is called Kuk

DAK 16.10.16