twitter.com/therickwilson
youtube.com/watch?v=sOdO-Rn0bso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOVEMENT

reminder that Ryuko is better than awoo

Can you feel it?

Who would win?

>How to make anime great again:
You remake Evangelion, but replace Shinji with Jeb.

They say some people just have a glow.

I feel like I'm not evil enough anymore. Does anyone know what that's like?

MORNING
>March for Science protests go on around the country
>Trump Tweets:
>”Getting ready to visit Walter Reed Medical Center with Melania. Looking forward to seeing our bravest and greatest Americans!”
>“Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!”
>Rally is Saturday, April 29th at 7:30 P.M, EST in Harrisburg, PA
>”Big TAX REFORM AND TAX REDUCTION will be announced next Wednesday.”
>Caitlin Jenner confirms that she underwent 'final surgery' in gender reassignment
>Trump awards Purple Heart to Army soldier injured in Afghanistan
> Afghanistan massacre: More than 100 feared dead in Taliban attack
AFTERNOON
>Surgeon General Vivek Murthy resigned at the request of the White House after assisting in the transition to the Trump administration.
>Sec. Kelly: Trump will 'be insistent' on funding border wall
>If spending bill is not finalized by Friday, there will be a government shutdown.
>Ann Coulter “””reportedly””” hires Blackwater for protection for her speech at Berkley
>Trump tweets:
>”Today on Earth Day, we celebrate our beautiful forests, lakes and land. We stand committed to preserving the natural beauty of our nation.”
>”I am committed to keeping our air and water clean but always remember that economic growth enhances environmental protection. Jobs matter!”

>Trump gave amnesty to 36k illegals so far
PROVE IT WRONG, YOU CAN'T

I forgot photo. ;_;

Boys, I have some news. We switched back to the main MAGA timeline. Moloch is no longer in power of this timeline. Good happenings will be happening for awhile. Praise be to the frog god!

In terms of supposed “failed promises”

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.

But I haaaaaaaaaaaate piloting a giant robot and having attractive women constantly bothering me!!

Dual French-American National living in Los Angeles, here.

Voted for TRUMP last November, and just voted for LE PEN today!

MAKE FRANCE AND AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Prove he did first.

Holy shit, Praise Him.

>tfw you wanna deport at a high clip but can't cause ICE is slowing you down

What do you mean?

>"Grampa, who was Donald Trump?"

That's correct, because people independent minded enough to go against the grain of society and vote right don't actually care that much about policy, within broad parameters.

They care about the RESOLVE in carrying out policy. That's what Trump showed, and that's why he won. Jeb talking about building a wall and ending TPP would've gotten squashed like a bug.

it's more chess from the chessmaster fellow pede, these kids will grow up to MAGA

Checked.

Self checking those digits! PRAISE KEK!

Forgot the pic. I'm a mess

I read the article
>estimated 36000
>based on last year's numbers
>not a single fucking fact about current applications in the article

Sup Forums, we have to stop the effects of climate change.

Look at this map. Are you really going to let those regions starve?

The wall was built. But with text instead of concrete. Also post best botes

You guys realize that the more critical you are of Trump, the more he will pander to you and do the stuff you want?

If you were to be cheerleaders for him even when he's doing stuff that is blatently against what he promised, you are a sucker. However if you bitch and complain and throw up a fuss, he'll get the word that he needs to cater to your faction.

It is literally against your interests to cheerlead Trump. By doing this you are ensuring you don't get what you want. You are actually fucking it up for everybody

Get on the damn campaign trail, Jeb!

FUCK OFF YANKEE I DONT WANT TO DIE

Checking these digets

Sup Forums we need to be his internet people once more and guide Trump in the right direction again instead of just whining about it here.
I just want Sup Forums to be comfy again

I do

ty lad.

The Word Is The Truth

Is there not a ballot with everyone's names?

archive.is/3k39d
>Trump approves amnesty for DACA applicants

archive.is/tuXTK
>Amnesty confirmed for over 36,000 Amnesty applicants

>anarchist complaining someone hired a private security firm
>anarchist wanting to silence people
That thread is a goldmind

This is true.

I don't think Trump lurks /ptg/

People with (important) jobs don't come to Sup Forums

This. People of Sup Forums, let's take back our board!

He is doing what we want
The meme that Trump only panders to what people want was created by leftist shills

Praise

NO. US PEDES WILL SUPPORT HIM NO MATTER WHAT

I feel it so hard bro

Nothin' like a ttipsy MAGAA saturday

There used to be a lot of people who were afraid of me, maybe there are less now. Anyways I don't want to blogpost.

I hope there will be multiple angles of antifa getting BTFO by the hired detail

Row Row!

That's why you cheer him in the right direction, instead of whatever reddit or leftists do. Obviously criticize when he 180s on promises but don't turn your back on him.

Quick boys, old man Wilson is up and picking fights with Putinbots (that's US!)

Get in on some Saturday night fun

twitter.com/therickwilson

Let's get em boys!

Antifa gunna get BLACKEDwatered.

>Still supporting Amnesty Don
His literal biggest campaign promises were to deport every single illegal, and end DACA. Instead deportations are at an all time low and DACA applicants are getting amnesty left and right

We're not so different, you and I.

No, you select slip with your preferred candidate name, circle it, then drop in ballot box.

1 less continent?

The issue I think for most people are the constant influx of /leftypol/ and lingering NeoFAG shills that post straight up false shit.
I'm extremely critical of Trump's Assad decision and was willing to drop him if he led us into a ground war. That's a no-no, killing off high IQ dictators of low IQ subhuman garbage has never worked and never will work.
This DACA shit is being overblown, the numbers are tiny in comparison to what Trump is attempting to accomplish. Sometimes you have to gain political capital to proceed. If he doesn't build The Wall I'll also start complaining at the top of my lungs and chimping out like a nigger, that's for sure. Also, if he plans to deport 8 million at the least it's a decent enough start. I'd still prefer more.

>I believe headlines

God damn ne-what?

AWOO~

Wrong.

Don't be a wee wanker cunt

Kek

But where in the hell does this even come from? I wouldn't be surprised if she hired her own security but hiring blackwater after all the past negative media coverage would play right into the [trump team are nazis] narrative.

Says you

Every time I see one of these screencaps, I can't tell who among them are /ourguy/s

is this really true, at least with modern women?

>lets take back our board
Fuck off newfag. This was a Hillary board in 2015 before the Trump/Russia shills and redditors invaded.

H-How? Kek truly is with us today!

Top kek /ptg/ needs to make a blood pact to ruin and embarrass Chelsea clinton

If anything, he and his admin used to but don't anymore due to how shit it has gotten.

>Between 2003 and 2080s
Oh, well, long-term predictions, let us see which ones of them were wrong:
>Copper would be exhausted by 2005 - predicted early 60s/70s
>Flying cars
>Humans will have exhausted their food if populations increase beyond X, therefore we should lower birthrates in 3rd world countries - propaganda backfired and hit 1st world countries that are now impoting subhumans for the "lack of birthrates" ( thanks malthus niggers )
>Ozone in the atmosphere will be exhausted by early 2000s
>The world will end in 2000
>The world will end in 2012
Note that I'm putting everything in the same bag, they're hoaxes, pure bullshit.
CO2 is good for plants because it makes them grow.
And cigarettes don't kill passively, also medicine against adiction to nicotine kills more people than cigars.

WRONG

Glad to be of service!

Antifa are going to get their heads bashed in. I can't wait until she goes. Is it still happening Thursday?

Ummmmmm.. No. It was a Cruz board after he btfo Ellen Page.

>I don't read articles

What's with those Aladdin pants

>dragqueen eclipse
the unholy edge from that username alone...

>I just want Sup Forums to be comfy again
Donald was a rare anomaly, i have never seen anything like him. But winning has made us weak and careless, fed by our own hubris. But victory has defeated us. Our eneimies have gained momentum, and not the basic bitch liberals, our true enemy and shadow has made moves and we have made counter movements but it cannot be denied that the Left is on the march, unified in their hatred of Donal John Trump. Not long ago, in the before time there was only darkness. Steel your resolve against those that would destroy you. Make your peace with the God Emperor. Apart we are nothing, together we are Strong.
youtube.com/watch?v=sOdO-Rn0bso

see

lol 4000km range, good that we are far away enough

>Sometimes you have to gain political capital to proceed.
I mean I get this logic, but at the same time I understand he literally won the presidency with much of the population believing he was not only going to instantly deport all illegals, but ship out all muslims as well. The media painted that, and he still won. So saying he needs to gain political capital to simply follow through with what he ACTUALLY said (immediately repeal DACA) doesn't really make much sense. It seems a rationalization to me because you want to be loyal to him. Which again, I also understand. I just think accountability is more necessary than rationalizing.

DACA may be a small thing, but it's a very high profile and emblematic staple of his platform. It's like the George H.W. Bush thing "read my lips, no new taxes". Sure he raised taxes just a little bit, but it cost him everything. And deservedly so.

This way if ppl get hurt nobody can blame her for not understanding it was secure etc, so no one can say she hired some McGuard.

But berkeley should cover all this, their professors are the ones instigating this violence

This When we get raided we lurk. Let them punch themselves out. But, this simulcast raid from all different directions is making me not want to even lurk. I flip back and forth with /biz/ and /fit/.

Make another Kek video Xurious

>EustaceFash

KEK

I think #2 is one of us. The part that stands out is the sentence with "conservatism". kek
>tfw I'll never be able to gun down ANTIFA because they never riot here

You can't blame the Hillary campaign for Hillary being a fucking disaster

What am I looking for?