Do any of you actually believe global warming was a hoax created by the Chinese?

Do any of you actually believe global warming was a hoax created by the Chinese?

I believe the CO2 model that was proven fundamentally flawed 4 years ago should be corrected, but (((they))) will never do it.

The C02 warming model assumes that CO2 does not escape the atmosphere, but a satellite study conducted in 2013 proved this to be false, and actually showed that the higher the C02 concentration, the greater the rate it leeched into space.

This means that the current model may be greatly exaggerating the effects of CO2 emissions, as well as the rate at which it is building in our atmosphere.

It's a pointless cause that only serves to tax the middle class even further.

The planet may be heating up, but humans have nothing to do with it.

I don't know. The issue is mostly how you deal with it. China definitively wants to keep a monopoly on cheap, dirty energy to bolster its exports (even if it ends up polluting more overall). The US was shipping coal to China for fuck's sake.

Yep, they wanted to close the economic gap between them the US (because they're better than us at doctoring numbers/reports and could fake their participation in global programs), but it didn't work.

This read their new revised explanation of the Holes in the Ozonosphere, completely bogus

>201 west colfax
I wash my hands of Colorado

>The planet may be heating up, but humans have nothing to do with it.

>Citation needed

Its always easy to find the dropout NEETs on Sup Forums

China couldn't invent anything, let alone the concept of global warming.

I believe in protecting the environment while staying skeptical of politicized science memes. Being environmentally conscience is a good thing.

I remember a literal archaeologist who came to my school in kansas city, was talking in my 11th grade american history class about shit. She ended up going on this redpilled rant about how global warming was a hoax and the planet was always changing. It was a class filled with mostly upper middle class to upper class whites and surprisingly they didnt say anyhing about it. This was in KC btw.

not the Chinese..remember ever since the opium wars, they have been puppets.. the endgame is destroy the middle class.. nobody really cares if we are white or not..they wanna turn the world back to medieval peasant class

it's a hoax created by the jews to strengthen corporations who can afford to pay the carbon taxes and weaken any potential competition. and the burden will get passed onto the consumer just like every other tax.

Keep worshipping "global warming" as your surrogate religion, you pathetic fag.

>been blue the last several elections
>just now washing your hands of this shithole
Really though, it's just the fuckwads on the Front Range and even then just Denver and Boulder. You remove either one and the state goes red.

Makes no sense. The Chinese burn oil and coal like crazy. They have literally no incentive to dream upmsomething like that.

I really hope global warming is real. We could extract and store trillions of tonnes of CO2 and CH4 over time and then eventually hold the entire planet hostage with it

Probably not, but there is definitely an agenda at play with 'climate change', 'global warming' or whatever they want to call it. The world is always changing, with or without us. I'm not saying we should destroy the planet by polluting and trashing everything, but people need to realize making more solar panels or whatever also requires fossil fuel use. We can take steps to improve how we treat the earth, but it's inevitable that the world will change. That's just my two cents.

Yes, but it was a joint commie effort at subversion and to destroy our industry.

Commie / Chicom / Soviet subversion works. We used to own the rare earths market, and then the Clintons gave China most favored nation trading status which eliminated tariffs on almost everything they made.

It's a literal commie plot.

The gas industry so the they could replace evil coal plants with wonderful gas burning plants.
And that's exactly what is happening.

go back to twitter, nigger

what? do you think the Chinese people are pushing their government as hard as the american public is pushing theirs?

The largest force pushing China to be clean is America

Not true. They invented Mongolian lamb and that shit is tops

Man-made climate change seems like a possibility, to be honest, but the true believers overplayed their hand by acting far more certain than they ever were, and now it's difficult to believe anything they say.

>chinese inventing MONGOLIAN lamb

I'm sure he believes that climate change is junk science, agenda driven and being taken advantage of by special interests, especially the Chinese. Competitors and enemies would like to see the west deindustrialize, while they continue to industrialize.

In the same way, special interests would like the west to fully embrace literal faggotry, especially hardline Islamists like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, et al - because reducing a nation's fertility is one of the oldest forms of warfare in human history. All these powers combined, they want the west to deindustrialize and lower their fertility, so they are easily conquered and bred by the enemy.

This is what Donald means.

Even if global warming is real, it doesn't mean we should just cuck our industry so other less-moral nations can rule over us.

this 100%

The state was about to go red but California transplants had to fuck up everything for everyone

>The state was about to go red
It wasn't. Even if you take the hobos that moved here for DUDEWEED, it would still be like this.

Not by the Chinese. But by the (((Chinese)))? Yes.

It's a hoax in that they're capitalizing on natural cycles to pump fear into the populace making them easier control. and it wasn't created by the chinks but globalist round table groups like the club of rome.

i crack up when the liberals start praising china for all the "green policies" they pass

they follow absolutely none of them and the only time they start throwing up solar panels is when their sky is choked full of smog

Weather or not global warming is real we should forge ahead in clean energy. Could you imagine solar power going mainstream under Trump? The liberal anger would be eternal.

no, global warming, climate change, whatever you want to call the scientific phenomenon is very real

i think what people don't understand is that a lot of climate change deniers just disagree with the idea that humanity is the sole cause of it, though i would argue we are probably accelerating it to a degree.

Overusing triple parenthesis cause (((i'm))) edgy

jesus christ man what the fuck happened to pol? what is this shit tumblr gif and kike comment?

Solar is bullshit

Simple problems:

How many KW does it take to make a solar panel?
Energy Density , you aren't squezing out more then 1kw/m2 from the sun x solar cell efficiency

If you think of them as (solar) batteries they make much more sense.

We used to spend money on fusion. Or at least some R&D into alt fission

Does it assume CO2 does not escape the atmosphere, or are you just saying that

Did that study actually prove that false, or was data incomplete

Is the rate of CO2 leeching into space significant

because "greater rates" could mean "greater than a snails pace" but is still absolutely meaningless

No, the CO2 hypothesis is a cover story. US and Soviet scientists started trying to melt the Arctic in the 1950s and 60s. It used to be public knowledge until they finally figured it out in the 80s, when media stopped covering it.

Start with the USAF publication "Owning the Weather by 2020" and follow the sources backward. As late as the mid 1990s they were still publishing how to manipulate the atmosphere with ionized plasma fields in physics journals.

It was known by the mid 70s that it was possible to melt the arctic, but there was some debate whether it was a good idea, since it would disrupt weather patterns elsewhere. Again, this was openly discussed.

what's a natural cycle and why do we assume the state of the world can be summed up by a sine wave

>their sky is choked full of smog
Why whatever do you mean?

I don´t believe in global warming, but fosil fuels do pollute the air we breath and dirt my stuff including myself
I don´t believe they should be banned, but a good implement should be a tax on pollutants emited