Japan needs to import immigrants in order to solve their labor short-

>Japan needs to import immigrants in order to solve their labor short-

The new fears the samurai

yeah its fucking ridiculous that a robotized society needs immigrants.

That's actually really cute.

Let's protest cultural marxism and eradicate it from certain schools.

These schools could potentially be a safe haven for those who are not interested in cultural marxist rhetoric, and if it gains in popularity(which I'm sure it will because people enjoy taboo) then it could be seen as a good financial tactic to avoid cultural marxism, meaning many other schools may experiment with this and turn the tide of the way young students think, effectively taking a large chunk of communist propaganda out of our countries.

Then, we use the schools as platforms for white identity, using White student(or non student) unions in cities with high white populations to campaign for White cities, citing the fact that there are Native American reserves and all black colleges as a source for why we deserve our own White ethnostate, for the sake of equality.

Furthermore, we brand the ethnostate as a reserve, making the reserves a parallel to Native American reserves. Off the basis of our influence throughout History.
We pool our funds together getting sponsored by millionaires(I being one of them) to build a community from scratch in a large portion of uninhabited land. Employing NEETs and homeless people to join our cause.

Binary Domain is beginning.

NIPPON STRONK
KATANA WAS MADE TO SLASH THE GLOBALISTURU JEWURU

Based Japan.

we fix birth rates with production rates

i go to local mall, no information desk, robot guide instead

soon robot everything no person will do

i welcome our new overlords

A real immigrant, of course, smells, is dirty... of course because its a subhuman being, it has lots of things.

So we have this robot bear, isn't it clean and cute?

do these bears have a sex hole or holes? if I end up in an old folks' home, I think it would be cool to be able to have sex with the robot nurses.

Mind building a Paco-bot with built in lemon pledge?

I had this as a poster hanging in my room for a year or two

Welp.
That's the kikes arguement for Japan gone.
Fuck I love how self-sufficient they are.

>mfw the robot runs out of batteries and just drops people
>mfw the robot's sensor is broken and it crushes somebody's pelvis
>mfw the robot's speech AI only gets influenced by old people and becomes racist and crabby

>2046
>Muslims have completely swept over and decimated all major continents.
>Japan has been completely dark for the past decade with no one hearing from them.
>Refugee boat of muslims fleeing muslims sets sail to find the lost island of nippon and diversify it.
>A fucking automated Gundam shoots out of the ocean and destroys the boat.
>Meanwhile the last two humans alive in Japan are a business man that works 9 hours a day and then comes home to sleep, and his wife who silently cleans the house and makes dinners he never eats.

Labour shortage is a meme.

Japanese companies will just move to countries with more resources and let the average nip starve

better than having a bunch of Brazilian cunts around

Why are nips too based?

Thank god

They have God's blessing.

All this just so they dont have to have kids?

They need to make sure they have full meaningful employment or they will all be robots and no japs. Who is getting payed in this situation? Things that are monopolies and base functions can play a role (AI trains for example, no leverage by strikers)

They seriously need to start thinking about native rights to achieve this. If they do this well places like Japan could become efficient economies that focus on output while the internal economy sorts itself out.

Fuck, consumers themselves are just memes. The rich people will just sell Coca Cola to robots in the future.

Muh IQ? Aren't azns supposed to be smarter than whites?

>yfw you finally realize this is what japanese women ACTUALLY look like

god dammit i hate weebs with yellow fever. They're so stupid.

They'll probably keep some goyim as slaves.

Technology will make rebellions impossible.

Kek

Sounds like an interesting movie if written right, or a sub par light novel.

>mfw the robot's speech AI only gets influenced by old people and becomes racist and crabby

>millions of hours of machine learning talking to the old nips
>glorious nippon empire rises again; terminator style

yeah, japan needs to produce 1000s of manlet spics daily like mehico. fuck off, nacho.

If they don't want to dissapear as people, they need too.

Still better than muzzies and niggers.

but hitomi chan will let me be her gajin BF you fucking black pilled cuck

>Meanwhile the last two humans alive in Japan are a business man that works 9 hours a day
You say it like it's a lot.
I wish I was working only 9h a day right now.

there's a 130 million of them, population is just evening out to a sustainable level.

they'll be fine.

They don't need to produce 1000s of manlet spics because they have robots. They only need to reproduce at their current rate because less people in a fully automated society is good.
Tough luck when corporations buy this from Japan and you 1000s of manlet spics are fucked.
Shouldn't have been so arrogant.
We don't need you.
We have robots.
Can you paint a master piece or write a symphony? How about write codes for robots and do all the hardwiring/hardware too? No? Too low of an IQ? Maybe one kid with a college degree instead of 10 kids who are all drug dealers was the right choice.
No now you're going to stop existing as a people because of your fuckin' stupidity.

Why are Japan so based?

you're a faggot kys

Is Japan the only country which will preserve its culture into the 22nd century?

We have Orania

At what point do the goyim become unneeded? They will always need new tech, so theyre gonna keep smart scientists and stuff, but at what point is the common man and his ability to keep mass infrastructure going obsolete?

JAPAN NO

Goyim scientists and the hottest waifus will have access to all the world without improper shitskins fucking things up.

I thought the sex-bot technology was at full force right now, wheres news on that stuff?

You are without a doubt the worst kind of person in the world.

The "I wish I only worked 8h days person"

How fucking dare you. You should not be proud that you are working yourself to an early grave. Go get an 8h a day job and do a little budgeting you faggot

If the West is ever irreversibly destroyed, I'm moving to Japan and letting the nips know that they should never open their borders. Might as well allow one civilized culture to survive this globalist cancer, even if it isn't my own.