What will the next trans be?

The trans subculture is exhausting every possible label. People can trans themselves from their gender to their very age.

What other trans label will there be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotard_delusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

transdeath or transliving

people who claims they are sometimes dead, sometimes alive, sometimes both

transtrans

Transpolitical

Trans identity. I was born with the wrong name and social security number!

>Transdimensional
Identifying as a being existing in a dimension other then the 3rd

>Transstates
Identifying as a being existing in a form of matter other than solid

I identify as a trans-disabled 2 dimensional, plasma fox-kin and you 3 dimensional cis-solids need to respect my choices.

transhumanism

transstupid

Hopefully translife, and the translifers will all start offing themselves

I'm transtaxual. Making me pay taxes is bigoted, you anti-taxite!

Double trans, as in you're a woman who identifies as a transwoman who was born a man, or you're a man who identifies as a transman who was born a woman.

Transformers

OP.

Transfinancial.

I'm a rich person in a poor person's body. If you don't buy me stuff and pay me more than I deserve you're a bigot.

Trans-dead

Transit

Transnational.

"I was born in a third world country but I identify as American so let me IN."

Trans-stupid lol

I'm transchan
I am the Sup Forums

Can someone add in the trans ayylmao guy?

Meta

my ideology flips from literally hitler to literally stalin from day to day, how do I fix this?

Transracial. I guarantee more Rachel Dolezels will come forward in the next 5ish years

TransTrans

people who were trans before but have transitioned into not being trains

following therapy involving electrocorrection and/or antioxidant treatment via inhalation of a certain pale blue gas

every single characteristic of humans is possible to be "trans" when you use their ideology.

I'd say transcultural is already a big one

Transracist.

back to r*ddit

transobject? kys

Objects occupy the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dimension, as well as time (the 4th).
>I guess I'm Transdimensional now... wew.

>4th spatial dimension is time
no

This.

Trans Mortal

If I sexually identify as a Sup Forums user and want to be referred to as "user" exclusively, does that make me one of those faggots?

Then what the fuck is it?
>Am I really that stupid? (Don't answer that)

IMO I think we should make a Trans wealth group. That way these mentally ill fucks will have to give us their wealth when we ask for it or risk being called out for being oppressors of trans wealth disabled

how?

Transocracy. Rule by Transes. Every non-trans will be killed and the world will be populated by trans

flatland explains it pretty well, picture a 2-D being living on a 2-d plane like a piece of paper looking at a 3-d being that can leap over lines on the page and take objects out of closed containers without opening them.

Trans elite
I was born a fucking pleb but I feel like I should be megarich now dump money into my account to support my transition or your oppressing me

transtrans am

transskellington

i'm boneless

Transtime

I'm actually a medieval knight who fought for king and country.

Transfat

Transpiritual
Being of multiple religeons when it suits them

Transistor

Transported to the transcamps soon to be transdead.

based leaf

Most people do this already.

Trans Am

Transmortal, more like

transvaginal

>this whole issue isTransfucked.

Transfood

You're alright, leaf.

trans-autist
where you think you got autism from Sup Forums but in the end you're just simply retarded

Transcendence
Transportation

we are in 4th dimension
3 th dimension is basically same as 4 but no time
4 th is 3 th + time

National-Bolshevism

Trans-religion
You switch between religions on a daily basis, sometimes mixing the beliefs of one religion with another, no conversion process necessary. This way, people can be Jews, Muslims, and whatever they want to be AT THE SAME TIME.
At least one person it trans-religion now, or sometime in the next two years, guarantee it.

I like that

TransCanada

Translegal, they live by different laws.

TransEra

basically like being Amish but without religious connotations.

Used in a sentence:

"Don't you know Trisha's Trans-Romana? She only speaks Latin and drink's wine while supporting the military"

Transaction
>I identify as numbers denoting a financial agreement to arrange an exchange of goods or services

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotard_delusion

Pic related I hope

Transdimensional

Next trans is "I identify as a woman who identifies as a man." Transtrans. Boom, headshot.

Trans-chronos

I am living in a different time, past or future. And you must interact with me as such. I'm going to live in 1912 before the income tax. Suck it commies.

Shit. Posted the same thing b4 I saw it. Beat me to it mate. Hats off.

>Trans-chronos
try harder. it has to be something the jew would allow us to get away with. the jew won't let us get away without paying.

Trans-generation

You identify as identifying as something else?

Sometimes they're trans, sometimes they're normal.

>egotistical enough to make going against your genome part of your identity because some people on the internet tell you that you're brave and special
>not stupid enough to actually do it

It might actually be ok if this took off

Is there a more self-conscious, inferiority complex afflicted, vain, and superficial people than trans-[insert childish perception of identity]?

Transorbital lobotomy needs to make a come back....especially for all these Trans fuckwads already running around.

i am 321 million cubic miles of water so that makes me trans-pacific

Yeah, this is right. 3 of space and 1 of time, forming a 4-d manifold in minkowski space. Higher spacial dimensions however, can most easily be thought of as a direction in which travel is perpendicular to all other directions. It's the most intuitive explaination I've found for this.

Transplant
>Excuse me ? I IDENTIFY AS A ROSE YOU BIGOT RACIST DRUMPF SUPPORTER

too logical, we need atleast 20 dumb trans- shit before we probably achieve Transhumanism

It doesn't work. You just make vegetables who can't have the basics of functionality anymore. A camp is a better idea.

>What other trans label will there be?
trans/fit/

Trans AM

ha

KEK WILLS

Trans helicopter

Trans-2-Butene

On a more serious note..

Trans Atlantic tunnel

I'm a transbrick I've always wanted to be a brick.

This is even more retarded than the hyperloop bullshit.

Trans-istor

Transhumanism is bringing cows up a mountain to eat...

Woops my bad i meant transhumance

Transmission