/weed/ - No "DEGENERECY" faggots edition

Why are so many of you autist faggots against marijuana? Shouldn't freedom mean the freedom to do with my own body as I chose?

Besides the eternally homosexual argument that is "MUH DEGENERACY", why shouldn't people be free to choose how they live their own life?

This could apply to faggots, gun owners, pot smokers, etc. So long as consenting adults decide to engage in any behavior they choose I see no problem.

I don't know about you guys but I stopped needing mommy and daddy to protect me and run my life before I was eighteen, I damn sure did not grow up in a free country to inherit a daddy government.

Why do you statist faggots want the government telling me what to do with my body? The power you give them over me, shadows over you as well and as political tides change so may the force behind the power you gave up. What is so hard about accepting freedom, why do many Americans think they have the right to micromanage other supposedly free Americans lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322
mychronicrelief.com/cannabis-20-times-anti-inflammatory-power-aspirin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck I am ok with weed but what is wrong with those hands

weed is dumb, but you can do what you want.

more importantly wash your fucking hands and get some moisturizer. that is one nasty ass palm.

Aloe vera gel nigga

>Why are so many of you autist faggots against marijuana

One reason - man boobs

America's fat enough already.

Pic related - typical pot user.

I'm high right now user. It's only the turbo autists here who are against pot.

>calls others faggots
>smokes weed

WEW. Pot is for gays, end of story. If you feel comfortable identifying yourself as a stupid homo, then by all means smoke weed.

weed is only good for a couple of years, and the rest of it is basically brain damage and turning into some kind of fucking weed-ghost

DUDE

weed is for losers who can't handle life and need a fake sense of happiness. get a grip

That's what weed does to you

>flag
>hand
Gtfo I'd bet 10 bucks your a worthless midget guatemalan with a beer gut. 5'5 170lbs. I have an illegitimate child with one of your 4'10 fuck dolls. Finish my yard nigger.

Because it influence your behavior.

And when you let it influence your behavior. You are giving power away by limiting your own choices.

Cannabis cures thousands of diseases. Only ignorant people believe it is comparable to Alcohol, which causes slurs and even inhibits mental functionality, unlike Cannabis when used properly by a seasoned user.

>Source: Colorado Med User, but I don't have a med badge because I like guns...

Most people here were(or still are) outcasts in school and didn't really get to party. No one offered them pot. Probably were bullied.

So now they find excuses to justify why they were losers.

LOTION NIGGA. Do you know what that is?

if its not ironic "im also a nazi fuk niggers and im christian btw Sup Forums"

then they literally haven't tried it. they see some dead shit who wears all black, barely leaves the house, but posts retarded borderline schizo facebook statuses, giving anyone who has ever even tried weed in their life, a bad name.

i know a lot of wealthy and succesful people that smoke weed.

lotion nigga, damn

Literally nothing wrong with weed, the issue is weed identity people obsess over. Do the shit in your house on your alone time or with a like minded buddy and stop bringing 5 up all the goddamn time.

weed is beta as fuck

Who said I'm for freedom?

maria joana s2

fuck off kaffir

Try telling that to the Christians! I dare you

>tfw use to smoke with people who went on to become police
lel lighten up faggots it like drinking wine or scotch, do so in moderation and don't fucking drive

its not worth it to have a bunch of lazy morons walking around like zombies, driving cars while high, no

Come now Humberto, finish my fucking patio tomorrow or I'm cutting off $200. If you bring your son again no more free ice water.

holy shit the crust
get some lotion nigga

Jesus fucking Christ Nigger put some lotion on those ashy ass hands!

its already legal in your country and nobody does this. lol.

can it cure your faggotry?

The difference is that Christians actually provide shit for their community (at least my local churches are always doing food drives and the such), while Obsessive pot smoker look, sound, and smell like shit.

I can't look into a large crowd and immediately pick out a Christian. Can't say the same for stoners.

Hit the nail right on the head leaf bro

Take Terrance McKennas advice.

Basically, weed should be consumed NO MORE than once a week. When you do it, inhale and smoke as much as you can and sit in a dark/quite room.

Weed does a fantastic job of allowing YOURSELF to view YOU from a COMPLETELY different prospective.
This is where people bug out.
My case, I was a pretty hardcore drinker/alcoholic with a hair-trigger temper. Weed exposed me to so many of my flaws that I was baffled and just sickened by the way I was living my live. I was a jobless, internet troll, 27 year old, living with parents, alcoholic, no friend, loser etc etc..

After a few session of cannabis and a couple weeks later.... I have a decent job! Working for the GOVERNMENT LOL! I make 16.66/hour and just did 8 ours overtime this morning at 25/hour. I drink 1/4 the amount I used too, much more relaxed and respectful to my parents/brothers/strangers. I laugh more and genuinely enjoy life more.
Its a potent psychedelic and should be respected as such, its not meant to be consumed first thing in the morning or any other crazy shit. thats how you burn yourself out.

This is just a rant regarding smoking/vaping it. Eating marijuana is a whole new ball game. People dont understand how powerful cannabis is when cooking and eaten properly. many many stories to share but too lazy.

Keep smoking the green jew goyim

Christians also donate a large amount of semen to our children

Fuck off stupid

Weed is evil. It feels so good but it saps the motivation out of you. I've been using those wax cartridges for a year and I need it to sleep at this point. Not vaping makes it hard to sleep.

we also smoke it for the dragons
and the titties

No only your cancer can cure my """faggotry"""

You're no better than Islam; calling people faggots for not believing in your invisible master in the sky. At least Cannabis users won't be purging the natives of their home country when all is said and done.

Not if you get hooked on smoking instead of eating, That's what i did and lost about 140 pounds.

Only works if you don't get the munchies though.

marijuana is inherently degenerate and those who smoke should be shot

neurotoxin with IQ impairment
spontaneous onset mental illness
anxiety and depression
retarded social development
pulmonary disease AKA heart attacks
cancerous delivery method
statistical profile of users are gutter trash

get the fuck out

You got gorilla hands. Also, smoking weed is for niggers.

yeah in like 2 out of 50 states dude, are you stupid. the amount of people who do it illegally and are useless to society is incredible

Only the children who's parents are dumb enough to leave their child with a complete stranger.

aloe vera won't help-this it's too late... this situation requires vaseline

Just kill yourself, you weren't meant for this planet. You are fucking weak if you get """addicted""" to Cannabis. I use it for chronic pain and my dose is constant. That's because I'm not a fucking retard.

Because burnout stoners are diametrically opposed to most posters here.

>pot is for gays
>weed is for degenerates
>only betas smoke d0pe
>manboobs
>muh brain damage
>IT ALTERS YOUR CHEMISTRY BRO

Yeah, none of these are actual arguments. Most of these are fucking just "i judge you to be bad because you do a thing that i do not like" as if that justifies making something illegal or maintaining its illegal status. The brain damage thing is not supported by any scientific consensus, and so what if it alters your chemistry?
That's sort of the point.

Weed should be legal, but if you smoke it you're still a gay faggot that needs to get sorted.

I laughed for about 5 minutes after reading that

t. a high person

Those hands tell me to just say no to weed.

Thank you. Marijuana is one of the most potent psychedelics I have ever tried. Hits me harder than LSD. The level of introspection is amazing. Using it to party or relax is like getting groceries in a f16

If you are a fucking real man who grows his own dope and knows that it is degenerate as fuck vice but keeps his problem to himself then OK.
Constantly bombarding this board with why not become a glass dick sucking faggot and surrender to apathy threads is fucking Jew tier bullshit though cunt.

well obviously, he's black

marijuana literally causes brain damage you illiterate

here come the cannaniggers, IT's NEET, not UNEMPLOYED mom!

Lmfao, TIL weed makes me useless, even though I was stuck in a bed after fucking up my elbows at work three years ago and now it is the only reason I get out of bed without exterminating the mother fucking retards at my 6-days-a-week various jobs...

Weed is shit for pain. Asprin does better than weed.

user why were your parents so dumb?

Piece of shit random shop in vallejo, I told them I wanted rosin and they try to sell me shatter

>mrw walking out

>marijuana literally causes brain damage you illiterate[citation needed]

>for not believing in your invisible master in the sky

Do you feel like a big guy?

jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322

B
R
A
I
N

D
A
M
A
G
E

enjoy your kidney failure

The more you learn, the more you know! Here is a 100% proven and duplicated study proving that you are, specifically, wrong.

mychronicrelief.com/cannabis-20-times-anti-inflammatory-power-aspirin/

Also, Aspirin causes long-term liver damage! I live in one of the healthiest cities in America where elderly people who smoke weed and run marathons are all over the place. I won't fall for these (((Pharma))) jew lies...

Did you rub your hands against sandpaper or are you just a nigger.

k

Agreed. after 2 years habitual if i dont quit for 6 months at least then i dont get any pos effects, only the negative effects.

>the only reason i get out of bed is weed
get a grip

He's not the brightest bulb though.

It's called reversal, if you can't grasp or confirm your own logic when it is mirrored back on you, it isn't logical...

Weed is cool as fuck but I had a mental breakdown a couple years back and so I can't have any intoxicants or else I start freaking out.

I really miss how awesome music was when stoned. Nothing is more magical than that. Feels bad man.

Non weed smoker here in a family that is half weeders. I'll give you the reason why some people disdain mj:

Stoner culture. Yep, that's it. But not the culture itself. I drink, and I acknowledge the baggage that goes with alcohol. Stoner fucks do not. They refute the truth that their special drug can have any negative effects, that they shouldn't drive while under the influence, that they shouldn't smoke before / during a shift at work, that professional sports performance can be altered / hindered by its use. They reject all of this. To them all mj does is "help u relaaax maaaan"; the minute you challenge that, they become so fucking defensive, and in my case they spout "Ww-w-w-w-w-well you drink, how can you say anything!?!?!" Well, I know what I'm doing to my liver when I drink, I know not to drive or try to go into work while drunk. These fucks don't.

Seriously, get into an argument with any pro-stoner fuck anywhere, especially on reddit where their filth infests the place, and you will be stunned by how much in denial they are. I hate them all for their weed zealotry.

>inflammation caused by eating wheat and never working out
>but guise, we need to smoke brain damage to cure the problem!

lol, pharmaceuticals tier answer right there. Aspirin doesn't have side effects anywhere on that level either

Weed's fine check out Colorado and Washington shit's normal and kind of boring tbqwhfam

Spend tax money to enforce le zero tolerance and still have everyone in America who wants to smoke weed smoking weed OR just fucking tax it

>someone who had kids with a disgusting spic and ruined his kids with trash genes is alpha

I think the guy is awesome but he is not alpha

Its' ok. It just means it's time to move onto the next stage with your brain and go expert mode. Meditation, exercise, religion, practicing gratitude, etc. You can do it.

Weed makes everyone a lazy poor communist.

It is bad for society

Yeah I'll "get a grip" on my chronic pain which would have 90% of people on Opiates. How about get a fucking clue? People including children (many of whom are given ACTUAL hard drugs like Adderall, Xanax, ((((SSRIs))))) could easily use cannabis products (cheaper and HARMLESS) once every couple of days and be fine.

so take vitamin E with it. big whoop

No, but I do feel like a freedom loving American.

>memory loss
We knew that much already, I guess. I just realized though, who cares? If I want risk damage to my brain I'm an adult and I will.

Kek

use some lotion. Christ.

Yeah because every single weed smoker is in 24/7 chronic pain. Listen bro i'm sorry that you have to go through pain like that, but my point is that there are way too many people in this country that are lazy welfare idiots who just smoke weed all day.

Cannaboids > opiods for many people. Opiod rx is often overkill. I hope you do well user

I think I am permanently more anxious because of weed. I smoke a lot of it between the ages of 16 - 20 and I would frequently get too high when I did. Pretty sure it had a negative affect on me, and now almost 10 years later I can smell weed and it makes me slightly nervous. I wish I never fucking touched the stuff, frankly.

For me, there was very little benefit. Smoking weed isn't "cool" and can have permanent consequences, anybody who tells you otherwise is full of shit or just a degenerate that wants a smoking buddy. Don't waste your time with this crap.

holy shit your hand, it's fossilising

>mychronicrellief.com
No wonder you potheads are so delusional. You read literal fake news.

Just admit you want to get high and move on. There's no shame. We're all anonoymous.

delivery method guarantees it'll be delayed.
>IQ studies

memory impairment is literally a sign

Y'all motherfuckers know alcohol fucks your shit up and cigarettes kill you right?

Potential health effects are not a compelling argument to keep weed illegal when it's nowhere near as dangerous as alcohol

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Inflammation from not exercising? I have more endurance in my legs that you and your family combined, you maple drenched fungal tumor... Not really my fault I was disabled at work in a blizzard doing my job to not be fired, more like Obama's fault for getting rid of the STEM jobs.

I've seen this experience before. It's def not without bad effects.

That's my plan really. I want to move out into a country cottage with some land and cut as much bullshit from my life as possible, get fit, write music. Straight up Varg-mode. Disconnection from this modern prison.

>Why are so many of you autist faggots against marijuana? Shouldn't freedom mean the freedom to do with my own body as I chose?
yes, but freedom also means i can put you in the oven you degenerate faggot. if any of you are gonna smoke, smoke pic related

Are drugs that much of a problem in america that you need an "FBI for drugs" when the FBI itself also investigates drug dealers?

Weed is for niggers, simple as that

This is the million dollar argument no anti-drug cucks can ever fucking respond to coherently.

What is the moral justification for keeping a substance illegal when it is less dangerous than other substances which are currently legal? Where is the consistency in policy? And why is it the government's business what health detriments I choose to introduce to my life?

>smokes foreign garbage weed where it's probably not even regulated and has heavy metal and shit in it

Oh hey I wish I never did that when I was 16, listen to my anecdotal story, it makes me """anxious""" even though anyone with a brain stuck in South Africa is anxious

bredy rare