Brit/pol/ - Emergency Edition

> May refuses to rule out personal tax hikes after election
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-may-idUKKBN17O0D0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4435074/Theresa-arrives-speech-Dudley.html

> Don’t believe Theresa May. The election won’t change Brexit one bit - Guy Verhofstadt
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/22/dont-believe-theresa-may-election-wont-change-brexit

> U.K. Conservatives Prepare for Election, and Social-Media War
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-21/may-s-conservatives-prepare-for-u-k-election-social-media-war

> FT: The diary of a Labour strategist: a master plan for poll success
archive.fo/MvhkX

> FT: Labour manifesto set to swing to the left
archive.fo/J7efd

> Former EU judge blasts Brexiteer’s ‘INVINCIBLE IGNORANCE’ over European courts
express.co.uk/news/uk/795184/brexit-theresa-may-former-eu-judge-european-court-justice-invincible-ignorance

> EU’s tough Brexit stance leaked: UK will have to keep European court… & foot the bill
rt.com/uk/385546-brexit-negotiations-leak-court/

> Why does the French Presidential Election matter to the UK?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/does-french-presidential-election-matter-uk/
> How Marine Le Pen could win the first round of the French election but lose the presidency in the second round
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/17/hold-different-second-round-scenarios-would-play-french-election/

> How does the French political system work and what are the main parties?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/does-french-political-system-work-main-parties/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plyMkDo6iBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5gtYNKvGvnM
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39653429/youtube-to-offer-fake-news-workshops-to-teenagers
twitter.com/britainelects/status/855919265756696577
migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics/#create-graph
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756765/Tony-Blair-insists-mass-immigration-GOOD-Britain-won-t-rule-calling-EU-referendum.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amersham_plc
youtube.com/watch?v=4WE9LMrAPSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am Preuße.

I am Preuße's throne.

Looks like you've learned your lesson.

I am Preuße's rightful clay.

I belong to Preuße.

>this thread

Any of you fuckers got a bet on Le Pen winning?
I put down £25 on her at 3/1.

>tfw the 'nonymongs get btfo by their own meme

Pottery.

Rate the wall above my bed.

Is that Iraq?

That's Apartheid Era South African you nonce.

How the fuck am I supposed to tell with that lighting and quality?
The bars look red and black.

Friendly reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=plyMkDo6iBk

I almost forgot about that lying Tory scum.

>lying
Expand please.

test

Look at his voting record.

Western Civilisation - beginning after the fall of the roman empire and suggesting reasons for it's fall (barbarian pressure being obvious, but also mentioning boredom / lack of confidence in their civilisation).

Talks about how Western civilisation was all but wiped out and how fragile it can be, but how it recovered in time.

Good old educational stuff from a man who knows Western civilisation is superior to all others. Refreshingly different to the modern trend of slating Western civiliasation while lording anyone able to pitch a wigwam.

ICH BIN EIN PREUSSE, KENNT IHR MEINE FARBEN?

why is britfa.gs so full of literal blairites?

Aside from his voting for the snoopers charter his voting record is almost as good as Mrs. May's.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know how I can meet Jacob Rees-Mogg? The last I was aware that these people were available to meet common scum such as myself was when I foolishly walked past a UKIP meeting thing in 2015, Nigel appeared and made a speech only hours later. I felt terrible afterwards for ignoring it as it's the route I take every day to get the bus.

I appear to have quoted myself by mistake.

> FT: Labour manifesto set to swing to the left
Jesus fucking christ that bait and switch.

>This madman pal of corbyn wants to ban private land ownership, bring in right-to-buy on private landlords, ban compulsory redundancies at profitable companies, etc, etc...
>Yet they are unlikely to make it into the Labour manifesto, which will be put together after accelerated discussions with the shadow cabinet, the national executive committee and the party’s national policy forum. Key figures such as Seumas Milne, head of communications, and John McDonnell, shadow chancellor, will also have input in the process. The manifesto is likely to echo some of the ideas put forward by Labour in 2015 when it was led by Ed Miliband.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gtYNKvGvnM
A classic, brings me back to before I fully got off the blue pill.

>as good as mrs mays

Fucking Mummy May posters.

>Fucking Mummy May posters.
Please do explain, I'm genuinely willing to change my mind.

I live in the north where Labour have ignored our issues for literally decades by importing niggers and muhammads by the bucketload since 1997. While I accept Theresa May is the textbook definition of a career politician, where-by I mean she half heartedly supports remain and then takes the position of PM as a leave candidate, the fact of the matter is she seems to want the best for a a post-Brexit britain.

I live in Newcastle and my mam and dad are piss poor, my mother doesn't work and my dad is coming up on 60 having made 23k if he's lucky in the best years, he described Theresa as (and I quote) 'the best PM this country has ever had'.

You really don't seem to understand how important immigration is to some people. Nobody gives a shit how rich they are if they are living in a country of fucking niggers.

>>You really don't seem to understand how important immigration is to some people.
Ah, allow me to show you how important it is to Theresa May. She believes it's very important that we have the labour-market flexibility necessary for a 21st century economy, as well as the cultural and culinary diversity it entails.

When do you think Theresa became home secretary?
She has never been anti-immigration.
She's not on our side.

GLOBAL
L
O
B
A
L

BRITAIN
R
I
T
A
I
N

Sharia law is good for Britain

We won't have a GE until 2020

REMANIAN

A tory who INCREASES tax and minimum wage

At no point did I suggest Theresa May will sort the flood of immigrants we have.

I voted UKIP precisely on this issue. The point I'm trying to make is the relatively uneducated view of Theresa May as the 'fuck immigrants' candidate, even though she really isn't, is how people see her. I really, desperately hope that she'll understand this and become it, but the reason she's polling so high is because the common man is viewing brexit as 'fuck refugees/immigrants' and Jeremy Corbyn as 'lol more refugees/immigrants please/whatever I don't care'.

People who have lived in this fucking country since the 60's are seeing what has happened and don't like it one bit. My dad in the 90's wouldn't dream of voting Conservative, but here now in 2017 where immigration is perhaps the biggest issue this country faces, it's a big fucking deal.

>Mrs may is good
No she isn't
>why isn't she
X Y Z
>where did I say she was good?!

wat

Have you ever been to a pub with a boat as the bar? you probably haven't, I have.

I think we could have done a lot worse than May, but if you think she's going to do anything about immigration you're possibly mad.

I live in the north too.
I loathe labour for their complete abandonment of the people they were supposed to represent.

But May only gets backing as the lesser of two evils and an attempt to kill labour in the hope it wakes the fuck up and either changes or dies, not because she's anti-immigration.

A lot of our bars our made of decommission wood from ships of the Royal Navy.

That isn't quite the same thing though, is it?

Nice shitpost.

Perhaps try to understand that even to piss poor people, someone saying 'meritocracy now' isn't a bad thing unless you truly are a subhuman piece of shit who plans to work as a shelf stacker your entire life.

Again, I agree with you.

I wish UKIP were still headed by a strong candidate like Nigel, but the fact of the matter is they aren't. The only way you have to go from this is to vote conservative. I don't think you understand what a fucking tidal uproar it would cause for a conservative candidate to be elected in a fucking massively supportive labour stronghold as exists in the constituency I live in.

The fact of the matter is Blair utterly ruined this fucking country, while May in her head probably doesn't want to undo it, the way she comes across to voters (as sold by the mainstream media as a far-right'ist) means she will pick up millions of votes among the 'me dad voted labour so I will' type of people.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39653429/youtube-to-offer-fake-news-workshops-to-teenagers

Fucking hell, I hate this timeline.

I am from Manchester so I can understand where you are coming from, but I do not understand why you or anyone in your family would think Theresa May or anyone in the Conservative party considered for a single second what is in your interest. May is forced into tough talk on Brexit and immigration by an indignant population - that's it. To praise her for being cowed into something is retarded. The Conservatives fully endorse multiculturalism and globalization, and you and your family will continue to be left behind. Most right wing people will sneer and say it's your fault, and frankly, if you're gonna dicksuck a queer like Jacob Rees-Mogg and praise Theresa May for nothing, they're right and you're a mug who deserves to be shat on.

I thing Maggie started the rot

>The fact of the matter is Blair utterly ruined this fucking country
He had help.

Mayflies sure do get triggered easily.

Nice projection.

Perhaps you are right, and I fear you are right, but the point I am making in people are disregarding the way labour vs conservative is usually voted upon. In the past you would vote labour if you were poor, and conservative if you had money, right now that distinction is completely irrelevant, and that is why May is killing Corbyn.

>let's make a better web
think i'm going to be sick desu.
corporations ruined the internet, now they're going to pretend to "save" it

THERE AINT NO BLACK ON THE UNION JACK, NIGGER.

Emergency Karen edition

Can't wait for this cunt to get scalped

>labour shills post again
Not interested.

Go import another million subhumans and I'll listen.

>he thinks any of the major parties are functionally distinguishable

desu i hope the SNP make a clean sweep of Scotland
mostly because the scottish secretary annoys me when he appears. he's weasely and weak. at least the SNP are mostly gobby dykes.

>if you're anti-tory you're pro labour
kys

>blair imported tens of millions of subhuman pieces of shit
>he thinks i will trust labour after this shit

I wish I had hit 90 at 1996 and was driving a 4.0 Jaguar XJR at that point.

I fucking hope you drop dead you cunt.

>he still thinks anyone is telling him to vote labour

I pointed out that all major parties are functionally the same...

How the fuck did you garner that I'm pro-labour from that you utter retard?

Are you old enough to vote?

'LITERALLY MAD, AS A NATION, TO PERMIT SOME 50,000 DEPENDENTS'
'IT IS LIKE WATCHING SOMEONE HEAP UP THEIR OWN FUNERAL PYRE.'

Remind me what the BASED TORIES did to Powell for saying this

>said a man famous for protesting AGAINST the Conservative party

THE DAM HAS BROKE THE CONSERVATIVES ARE POLLING AT OVER 30% IN SCOTLAND

twitter.com/britainelects/status/855919265756696577

You clearly are young and have hit the point where tony blairs politics hit home with you.

I fucking hope you drop dead, you are no more British to me that some random cunt picked from some random street in India. You are more than scum, you are subhuman.

>if you're not pro-sharia may you're pro-blair

Do you identify as a young Conservative?

>young Conservative
What else is there to identify as?

Why are you blaming it entirely on Labour, my dude? Immigration to the UK has been increasing steadily for literally decades, and neither party appears better than the other - they're both dogshit.

Source: migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics/#create-graph

This article (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756765/Tony-Blair-insists-mass-immigration-GOOD-Britain-won-t-rule-calling-EU-referendum.html) is the reason a lot seem to think Labour are exceptionally bad, but come on, lad - it's the Daily Mail. It's sensational exaggeration distorting the truth.

Enoch Powell, one of the only honest politicians to exist, was kicked out of the Conservative party for speaking the truth, not out of the Labour party.

Something tells me this is over-optimistic. Maybe 1-2 gains and 24-8%
Could just be hope, though.

>net migration
Worthless stat.

>net migration in 1985 was around MAD, ABSOLUTELY MAD levels, and again from 1989 to 1991, and 1994-7

>non-EU immigration (and even EU immigration) above that level in gross

average tory

I really wish I had that profile of that teenage David Cameron clone to post right now.

Neck yourself you daft cunt

[C]onservatives=/=[c]onservatives

>50,000 was once considered absolutely mad levels on immigration
>360,000 net

Morning lads. Who else /earlymorningrunandfryup/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Lads get weird looks when I have tea with no milk or sugar. Am I normal? it tastes the same to me and it's better for the skin (probably)

Also how do you guys have your morning brew?

Lads who should I vote for?
My first leaning was CON but seeing how close UKIP was behind them in 2015, maybe they could get it? But the state of UKIP is DIRE right now.

What do?

UKIP without a doubt.

the tories would need a hell of a swing to take the seat so there's no risk.

I'm voting UKIP but do you think the hype has died down since last time? or that they will get more votes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amersham_plc
>producer of radioactive materials for healthcare use was the first privatisation by thatcher
>now owned by the yanks and doubtless bilking the NHS
fucking hell

who are you guys voting for in the election?

How can the Tories possibly recover from this?

At the 1997 general election, Rees-Mogg was the Tory candidate for the solidly Labour seat of Central Fife and attracted ridicule after canvassing a largely working-class neighbourhood. Rumours that he had toured the constituency in a Bentley were described as "scurrilous" − he insisted it had been a Mercedes.[12]

>tfw you guys inspired me to start running so I started this morning and I can barely do three minutes continuously

So what? It doesn't matter what car he drives and class warfare is retarded. Literally only retards care whether a politician, or anyone for that matter, is wealthy.

Have to vote Tory. I'd prefer UKIP but no candidate standing here.

>REEEEE MAY YOU HAVE NO MANDATE FOR BREXIT, THE TORY MANIFESTO SAYS WE'LL STAY IN THE SINGLE MARKET
>okay, let's have a general election where we have a new manifesto that says we'll leave the single market
>REEEEE STOP ASKING FOR A MANDATE

What the fuck is their problem?

>a carpetbagger driving around junkieland, a constituency he'll never win, in a fucking Bentley.
it writes itself

Do couch to 5k

youtube.com/watch?v=4WE9LMrAPSM

>Why did you abstain from general election vote?
>We support fixed term parliaments
>Well as a result of that, the current PM couldn't have been elected so why are you criticising her for not having a mandate?
>Just a statement of fact
>Ok, then why are you opposed to her calling a general election in order to get the mandate you criticise her for not having?
>we support fixed term parliaments

Actually pathetic

Earl Grey with a bit of milk, because I'm a pretentious cunt.

their position isn't actually inconsistent though. (strangely enough, they'd prefer if the act was kept to AND theresa may did nothing for 5 years!)
you can attack her for not having a mandate, then attack her for changing the rules of the game to "seek a mandate" just because the polls are in her favour. both are essentially true.
the act is essentially irrelevant - the same lack of a mandate was true of brown, who predated the act.

the real response is "mandates lie in the hands of the commons, not individuals, we do not have a presidential system in place" - which leaves the popular mandate attack open - but that's all it is, an *attack*

>tfw can barely do 30 seconds continuously

c25k is bullshit. It clams to start at beginner but it is literally impossible for me to run for a minute straight 8 times.

> then attack her for changing the rules of the game

Fixed Parliament Act has a provision that states if 2/3 of Parliament votes for an early election, there's an early election. And that's what happened. What rules were changed? And how is it May's fault Labour is in fucking shambles and is going to get destroyed? Their MPs voted for an early election, too.

>I can barely do three minutes continuously
That's normal mate. Run a bit slower and increase the distance. The key is consistency. Don't run tomorrow because you will probably be sore, but 100% run the day after tomorrow

>What rules were changed?
It's a figure of speech. Forgive me if I speak loosely when awake for more than 24hrs.
The SNP opposed the election because they supported the intent of the act, which is rather surprisingly contained in it's name. (The "rule" being that terms will be fixed, even if there are clauses that allow for this not to be the case.)

Truthfully I hate the act. Mostly for making it 5 year terms.

>can't run for a minute straight

It says couch to 5k, not pic related to 5 k

Earl Grey is weak French shit. Drink real tea

Happy St Georges Day lads.

Racist

>The SNP opposed the election because they supported the intent of the act

Bullshit. This is just a lazy contrarian excuse for the SNP. They're against a new election because the other parties want it and no other reason.

Nice meme, my friend.
Really showed me how to self improve.

We need to make sure the next thread is St Georges day thread with some nice thread themes and videos

If you can't propel your body at a pace faster than walking for 60 seconds, you should be culled

This election is actually relatively ideal for the SNP. They'll coast at least 50 Scottish seats and claim a mandate for a second referendum on the back of it.

Insofar as it's contrarian, it's likely to neutralize the charge they let in Thatcher by voting down the Labour government in 1979. (stupid claim repeated ad-nauseam by labourites: Callaghan was running up towards the term limit anyway, and was certain to lose the election thanks to the winter of discontent.) By allowing them to counter that Corbyn got May 2 more years in power with a huge majority.

captcha: alba time

Spoil ballot.

These are the issues in care about:

>EU
We should join EFTA/EEA as a transitional step and then negotiate without a ticking clock and the threat of no deal - which would be a catastrophe.

>immigration
Down to less than 50,000, per year.

>Education
National system of selective schools

>Law and order
Return to preventative street patrols. Bring back the gallows.

>Economy
Debt jubilee to reduce our crippling private debt levels. Protectionism. Government job guarantee. End welfare for anyone who refuses to work.