Have atheists officially been completely BTFO with just one video?

Have atheists officially been completely BTFO with just one video? youtube.com/watch?v=tqWciuuKn3c

Other urls found in this thread:

tacanow.org/family-resources/latest-autism-statistics-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution#Tetrapods
primitivefishes.com/lungfishes/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0108542
jstor.org/stable/10.5325/jafrireli.3.4.0443?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What exactly does this product of evolution mean for atheism

That's some next level shit

Wtf does this have to do with atheism

How does that show change?

How did it get the ability to breathe? It would have just died before reproducing

Haha what?

Also God removed legs from snakes which was written in the bible thousands of years before people believed in evolution

this is wrong

muscles attach to those bones that are used in mating

Are you literally retarded? Even in your video it states it was a modified swim bladder, dipshit

If its ancestors only had gills because they were fish how would it get lungs? If its on land for more than an hour its dead and cant reproduce

>shows example of evolution/adaption
>athiests BTFO

You're pretty stupid, eh?

How did it get that if it was always in the water? see

>lung fish
>evolutionary chance
Our God is wonderous. Who else going to church tomorrow?

You moron, evolution is based on genetic mutations. One fish would have been born with a slight genetic defect, and over time this defect gave the fish an advantage. Therefore it continued in the fish's genetics until today

But the Bible is bullshit invented thousands of years after the real Gods revealed themselves.

You know evolution is not an instant process right? It took billions of those that couldn't breath above land and millions of years. Slowly for survival those with mutations directed it towards having both.

>
You moron, evolution is based on genetic mutations. One fish would have been born with a slight genetic defect, and over time this defect gave the fish an advantage. Therefore it continued in the fish's genetics until today

>being protestant

>Got random mutation from literally nothing
Why dont some people be born with parts of wings ever or being able to detect other things besides the color spectrum (even if its very weak)

>Shows evidence of creationism
>says its evolution

Is every human being on the planet exactly the same? No, they're born with at least slight differences right? Evolution is the same thing, except it takes place over hundreds of millions of years, creating different species in the process

>literally it coming from nothing
If i went swimming each day for the rest of my life including my children and their children etc for thousands of years would they just develop gills?

>Is every human being on the planet exactly the same?
im not a liberal

>mutation from nothing

That's how mutations work.

Note this kikes "science of the gaps" logic. The fossil record demonstrably contradicts him. There is zero empirical evidence of his wild claim.

>Have atheists officially been completely BTFO with just one video?

Actually, you just made the case for evolution. If it were intelligent design, God would put the fish in an area with constant water.

so you're saying that autism is human evolution then?

tacanow.org/family-resources/latest-autism-statistics-2/

If you did it for hundreds of millions of years yes your lineage would prob adapt to water and you'd be a fish person

Evolution says it only gets it if it would help it survive better. So why would it develop lungs? Humans aren't going to get wings in a million years are some shit because we dont need them

It's a genetic defect, so I guess you could say that

Not all mutations are evolution- that's a core concept

That is where Human ancestors were 390 Million Years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution#Tetrapods

Idiocracy redpilled me on the whole survival of the fittest bullshit

GOD EXISTS

lungfish says so

The lung fish pre-dates any of your creation theories, fucking retard.

primitivefishes.com/lungfishes/

The video literally fucking said it would have trouble surviving without the rain because of lack of water.

If a ton of a species mutates slightly and one of them is helpful then it's chance of passing it in for it to grow for millions of years increases

>Lincoln, Einstein
>Atheist
Just stop

Also why would he have to put them in areas with constant water? Maybe he wants to make some weird shit for fun.

holy fuck

>maybe
Maybe you're making excuses so you can continue believing I'm your fair tales, I don't know

What does have to do with it breathing air?

Anyone who genuinely thinks dinosaur bones were planted to "test your faith" is legitimately retarded.

If anyone had infinite power they would make some weird shit. dont lie

>proves evolution is real
>proves the ideal of fish evolving
>ATHEISTS BTFO
sage
/thread

So I have no need for it but i would get it? Dont you only adapt to stuff to make you survive better

1. Not a kike
2. Fossil records support me, ass
Go back to fucking your cousin amerifat

Is that evidence of a God existing or speculation

>gives you logic and reason
>then just fucks with you and plants false evidence
>sets you on fire for eternity for second guessing him

People worship someone like that?

Anything is within Gods power though. Even if evolution was proven by a fossil record we already know doesnt exist, it wouldnt disprove God.

If you and a thousand generations of your offspring spend 100% of your life in water why wouldn't you need it

You said God would put them in an area with constant water. I said he doesnt have to do that so it doesnt prove evolution

i dont think that

It's up to you to prove god exists, you can't just assume he does

Atheist=Kike
Fossil record doesnt support you.

you cant just assume he doesnt (or some other God)

I didn't say that.

OK rabbi, implying i care about your wretched soul.

sorry but it was in the post path back so i thought it was you. But you still were answering like it was

Why can't I?

>mud fishes therefore god
k

Christian= kike shill
Fossils do support me:journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0108542

Jesus christ, did you go to school?
Species need a pressure in order for a random mutation to be selectiveley advantagous

>pretends atheism isn't a Jewish trick to promote degeneracy

Because it's illogical, and you're disproving your own arguments if you just believe in god without proof. I'm not saying you physically can't

Yes i took honors biology and we talked about evolution a lot in it

Listen, I'm not a neckbeard athiest but I think it's stupid to whole-heartedly believe something that lacks any sort of credible evidence. Why is your God the only true God? There's several other "gods".

>choosing to believe in something you have never seen
>completely dismiss observable science

"God created man in his image"
>niggers
>retards
>pedophiles

Their voting patterns are pretty much the same

Cringe.

Fuckin' haxxxxxxxxxx

>15 kikes
wow you sure showed me

You vastly underestimate the extent of Jewish subversion over the last 2000 years. The NT was cobbled together by kikes to turn the masses against the Romans

It worked didn't it

by breathing, it would survive conditions that would wipe out the non breathing ones

hey man

if earth was suddenly submerged in water, only the people who find a way to survive would be able to reproduce

over the next million years, whatever random mutations that also give an advantage would most likely be passed down. it happens generationally with very very small mutations. however, a million small changes after a million generations would result in a completely new species

keep in mind this only happens when a mutation gives you an advantage to the point that mates without this mutation are seen as less desirable. just b/c youre born without pinkie toes doesnt mean that all women are going to consider you better than all other men, etc.

God Is a White Racist: Immanent Atheism as a Religious Response to Black Lives Matter and State-Sanctioned Anti-Black Violence
jstor.org/stable/10.5325/jafrireli.3.4.0443?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

The romans were the ones torturing Christians not the other way around

How does this prove there is a god again

You're a fucking moron.

but in all seriousness I don't get what this has to do with religion.

>i'm not a fedora
>here listen to my fedora logic and denial of God

I'm guessing OP is implying that something so specific cannot be a product of evolution.
Animals might evolve to keep getting better at a certain task, like opening nuts for a bird.It will evolve down a path that keeps getting better at that task.
The mindset is that if they could only survive by being the way they are now, how could any evolutionary path get to that point because they would have been dying before they could reach this level of ability. Sort of difficult to explain.

>would they just develop gills?
No but you might modify another part of your body to act similarly to gills, like breathing through a filter in your ears or something, or your lungs would expand to allow you to hold your breath for longer like whales and dolphins.

The empire collapsed due to Christianity now didn't it?

Yep
Atheist=Kike

One little ass mutation that makes you survive .1% better than other people isnt going to make look all that more attractive

because how they live now is not how their ancestors lived millions of years ago.

is this really that hard to understand

No.

> Why is your God the only true God? There's several other "gods".
Why is no God yours? Their are several other ones

I didn't say he is right, I'm just trying to explain the concept.
Same is true for creatures that have defense mechanisms that only activate when they are already being eaten. How does shit like that get passed on? Unless that is just a random mutation that just sort of happened to survive unrelated to actually increasing survival chances.

wtf, I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior now

like this

yes it does, because the males without that adaptation are .1% more likely to die before breeding.

i cannot stress to you how slow the process of evolution is.

from my notes in history class

So imagine a bird needs a bigger beak to crack a certain nut in it's environment.
What "mutation" could possibly "randomly emerge" that would allow it to crack the nut and give it an advantage over smaller beaked birds?
Wouldn't it make more sense for the smaller beaked bird to attempt to crack the nuts while simultaneously scrounging for a lesser food source? Giving it the ability to "mutate"? Atheism seems just false in that respect.
Seems like if I was armless I would step on stuff to eat it, not magically get arms so I could reach fruit

By this leaf logic, by just breathing underwater I will gain the ability to breathe underwater.

>literally develops something that doesnt make it see/survive better at all at the time but some how attracts more mates to pass it on