Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign

Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign.

It's a shitty book written by leftists, don't bother

This is depressing, America had the chance to vote for somebody with a solid history in politics and instead they picked the pussy grabbing narcissist who doesn't even know the fundamentals of trade :(

/thread

DON'T REPLY TO THE TROLL POST ABOVE.

shit, Im saving this man.
You have made me laugh like I havent in a long time.

Its ok man, reading is not for everyone.

kek
I actually believe that.

>with a solid history in politics

>shattered: inside hillary clinton's doomed vagina

If looks could kill.

Can you imagine how much fun it would have been to be there laughing and mocking those dumb bitches?

EVERYONE GET BACK! GIVE THIS FEMALE POSTER SOME AIR! OMG I THINK SHE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK!

I read most of it lately. I hate how pro-Hillary it is.
>Oh poor Hillary she can't get her message across! The American people don't know her emotional actual side!
Basically even though it has some interesting details in it.
She and her campaign were really scared to debate Trump because of his unpredictability and his damaging attacks.
They didn't even celebrate the release of the Hollywood Access tape because the Wikileaks were killing their campaign.

I dont know what you are talking about.
So far (Im about to start the 3rd chapter Feel The Bern) its all about infighting, power grabs and a complete lack of reason to run for president.
Its fucking enjoyable.

I skimmed through it.
They didn't even acknowledge Hillary's actual serious health problems in the book, they acted like she wasn't a brain-damaged walking corpse. It was just "pneumonia" or whatever according to the sources within the book.

Says the nigger

A well reading nigger mind you my good Sir.
What do you want for the author to get suicided man?

Kek, true.
I've read people were already trying to figure out who within the campaign was leaking.

It will be awhile before I give a shit what Trump actually accomplishes when there is so much stuff like this out there.

anyone got that "to smart to win campaign" bullshit article?

thats bullshit
But I believe it.

shit is just dressed up evangelicalism. politics is football + religion

>hats bullshit
>But I believe it.
There is some evidence for it, i remember seeing the hillary headquarters livestream and 50% of the women were crying or upset and some of them were flicking off the camera as it recorded them.

*ziipppp*

I came

>Cross board link to /t/
Damn it's been a while

I thought it would be a nice touch.

Maybe he meant sordid.

She even lose the most read articles on that screencap

if it isn't just she was the worst candidate then they still haven't learned shit.

> Those digits
Kek is strong tonight

>trump said a bad thing
>he's literally hitler
that's you
that's how pants-on-head retarded you sound

>His mom dragged her

How old is he?

He might be Hispanic.
You mom is your mom until she dies...and then some day after.

Things like this are the sole reason i voted trump. I mean, i genuinely believed he was the better candidate, and i feel he'll do a better job. But i dont give a shit about that. I did it for the tears and memes. I've been drunk af on liberal tears for 5 months now.

Kek

By "solid," you mean fully corrupt criminal who has done the Deep State Marxist faction's bidding since before Mena. Sure, she's fucking SOLID. Get a new script Shareblue.