I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING NON-WHITE GOD DAMN IT

I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING NON-WHITE GOD DAMN IT

I THINK ABOUT RACE EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF THIS FUCK ASS BOARD

LOG ONTO POL LOL SHITSKIN NIGGER PATHETIC LOL LOL

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT GIRLS HATE NON-WHITES

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN BLACKEST MAN IN THE ROOM

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN NO SATISFACTION FROM BEING WHITER THAN ANOTHER MALE BECAUSE HE'S A

MEGA SHITSKIN AND BASICALLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST/MATTER

THAT FEEL WHEN BROKEN HUMAN BEING

THAT FEEL WHEN THIS BOARD IS RUINING THOUSANDS OF LIVES

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WITH A WHITE MAN

THAT FEEL WHEN IT COULD BE A LOT WORSE BUT DON'T CARE MY SKIN IS DARK

JUST BE WHITER GOD DAMN IT

YOU COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING BEEN BORN WHITER
YOU JUST HAD TO SPEND TIME IN THE SUN AND GET DARKER AND TANNER WHEN YOU WERE A KID YOU FUCKING

STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

YOU JUST HAD TO BE BORN NON-WHITE AND ROB YOURSELF OF DEVELOPMENT

FUCK THIS GAY FUCKING EARTH

I HAVE SLOPED FOREHEAD AND NIGGER NOSE AND I AM A SHITSKIN

I LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT NEXT TO OTHER MEN JUST BECAUSE OF MY COLOR

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE AS A MALE IS BEING WHITE

KILL ME
CUT MY FACE OFF

NO ONE RESPECTS ME
WOMEN ARE MOST LIKELY IRRITATED BY MY PRESENCE

THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY

MODS WHY WON'T YOU DO ANYTHING
WE'RE DYING
WE'RE ALL FUCKING DYING HERE

HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~gallgaedhil/dna_by_surname_1.htm
roperld.com/YBiallelicHaplogroups.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6332545.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he's a self hating nigger
go hand out with white self hating sjws

Cheer up. You can be a based black. Most liberal retards are conditioned to never disagree with a person of color. Drop truth-bombs on them. They'll malfunction.

isn't there a way to get white skin? whatever michael jackson did with himself, it worked

What are you on about?
White women are notorious whores who jump at the chance to ride the BBC.

>ride
Key word they sleep with tons of negroids but rarely marry.

Become this man and you can stay.

What? Why? Your people are winning. Whites are the ones that have to be worried, go celebrate that the Jews are on your side and your people will be the majority in this country soon while I go sob as my people's culture is destroyed.

/r/plebbit>>>

>Married to a white woman
don' think so

why are you chimping out in all caps? I guess it's true what they say.

Very few people are actual racist, its just the locker room or the hunting cabin where we can say the shit that we can't say around the boss or the kids or the wife. If you truly hate yourself because of your race, then your one of the few racist here. I knew a kid wih no legs and 1 arm and he was as happy as anyone else so quit being a depressed retard and just be a happy retard

Live the best life you can man. If you cant racemix dont marry black if you dont want to. Focus on intellectual endears, career and accumulate hobbies and skills.

Internet addiction can be painful. This man is suffering.

>I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING NON-WHITE GOD DAMN IT

why are you getting meme'd into racial self-hatred?

banter is meant to give you a thicker skin. not the other way round.

this is not Sup Forums's fault. this is your fault: it is a failure in banter. and of course you're a burger too. of bloody course you are.

learn how to bant properly. if you finally learn how to bant worth a shit you won't take everything so seriously.

>white
>culture
Umm no sweetie that's an oxymoron

Become like him my friend.

get bleached,
one full chlorox bottle you're in heaven.

Rather than work on your body and mind to better yourself, rather than go out into your community to help your neighbors, rather than strive to further your kin you choose to sit inside, self-loathing, hating yourself for something you cannot control.

Sort yourself out, and maybe you won't need to hate yourself for not being white.

Stop being a beta. Do whatever your have to do, but stop being a beta.
Lots of beta manlets fetishize height and make themselves miserable by obsessing about it. Just go on /fit/. Confident manlets exist and they thrive.
Likewise, stop fetishizing skin color. Follow the "keep your life in order" pasta.

If you're worried about hurting the gene pool, you can still do you part by BLACKing or marrying a Jewess.

that's pretty normal for a burger tbqh

that's just hwhat it is man

The intelligent minority of the african race needs to selectively breed so that gradually they become less retarded as a whole, it's your only hope. Contribute to redeeming your race in the future

>THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY
quit your job
problem solved

Im not resigned to that fate and neither should you be just yet, stop being a faggit

Skin =/= race

I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THE PHOTOSHOP

You could always just go back to tell continent you belong, as any "le based nigger" should.

This. The West will rise again

Calm down, lad. There's still plenty you can accomplish as yourself--you obviously know the status quo and are reasonably intelligent, so you could become one of your own race's best and brightest, all the while cooperating with us. You can set the standard for those that follow you.
But for the love of Christ, have some confidence in yourself.

This.
desu I'd be fine with having you in a white ethnostate as a friend, it's just racemixing I have a problem with.

T H I S

Intelligent blacks G O improve africa

Best post

>be white
>average looks
>have had multiple gfs
>qt 3.14s always glancing towards me
>remember its because im white
>feelsgoodman

There is no other option on the table. We will fight, ferociously

yes.. let the hate run through you.. kill yourself nigger.

End yourself, nigger. It is best for us all.

How tall are you?

Being short is worse than being a nigger. I'm not super short but I'm under 6 ft which automatically makes me a manlet.

Imagine being a short guy. One of the day time tv talk shows did a show on short men and how hard it was for them to find love. Women would literally not even date the guys on the panel when they were told one of them was a millionaire!

so yeah... being black sucks no doubt but if you are tall you have that going for you at least

Shhh. You're okay. At least you're aware.

SHOW ME SOMETHING NATURAL LIKE ASS WITH SOME STRETCH MARKS TriHard

I feel the same way

You can have white skin, but you can't un-spic yourself.

I know but the biggest problem for him seems it is the color of his skin, but he should consider doing the full MJ treatment, black albinos look like they have down syndrome

Here you go miserable melanin friend. I am the whitest of men. Blond hair, green eyes. I have the whitest of surnames.

Here is a list of other white patriarchal surnames. Note the haplogroups. White on the outside, mud people on the inside.
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~gallgaedhil/dna_by_surname_1.htm

roperld.com/YBiallelicHaplogroups.htm

and what does being a spic means? do you think I act like the stereotype of my country?

this. pay very close attention, Tyrone

Pretty much all of this OP, you are lucky enough to be redpilled and not brainwashed by the horrible ghetto nigger subculture most blacks are, so either work to improve your people, be an ally to the white race, or both desu

>GIRLS HATE NON-WHITES
I don't know if this is pasta but I stopped here. Mate if you read Sup Forums every day you'd know you have the magic BBC that causes literally each and every white woman to abandon reason and immediately go to bed with you

What I mean is you can't change who you were born as, at least not until we get some crazy genetic modification.

just promise you won't give in to your nigger urges. And also promise not to reproduce and you're good

Dude, don't sweat it. Just be a credit to your race and try and bring others up with you. Lead by example.

>WOMEN ARE MOST LIKELY IRRITATED BY MY PRESENCE

lol

also, idk just stay away from white people

Mhm, I see, OP the problem is you're a nigger.

I'm 1/4 native, no biggie. More Chad than these negros

Quit being offended meximelt
The leftist cucks have prevented us from making even the slightest inappropriate joke for like 20 years. This where i can blow that release valve and it comes out strong cause its been too long. You know in the real world we love ya and would hangout with you anytime

hate niggers not blacks

kill yourself, you abhorrent nig

>HELP

>muh nigger =/= black

No matter how hard you force that gay meme, it's not gonna catch on and "nigger" is still gonna be seen as a hostile word.

I've gone through this existentialist crisis before and I made a similar post like this years ago too

I've found that the best thing to do is to go against the grain, to take all these insults and facts about my ethnic group, beaners, and to become the opposite of that

Always seek self improvement, my grandfather was what you'd consider a castizo but abandoned at a young age, without knowing how to read until 30, a last name given by the state and no money he managed to become a major plantation owner in his country that employed hundreds and ended up with more money than he knew what to do with, he became a man in a country of peasants

What ever he had is in me and I have the good fortune to have been born in this country so the excuses are gone

I live everyday to become the man my grandfather was and more, if gaining the respect of a white man by proving that I'm his equal is a result of this then so be it but I'm not in it for them, I'm in it for me and for my family

We don't get satisfaction from being whiter than another male. Just pity. Also, apprehension that in a few seconds I may have to defend my wallet or my life.

all blacks are niggers, you kys too

Niggers are subhuman abbo

You should really not surround yourself with racist douchebags online if you're sick of being ostracized for being black.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6332545.stm

An extract.

"Last month, Professor Jobling's group reported the discovery of seven white men from Yorkshire carrying a West African Y chromosome."

"In the 1990s, DNA was taken from male relatives of Jefferson to see if he fathered a son with one of his slaves. They found the president had a rare genetic signature found mainly in the Middle East and Africa, calling into question his claim of Welsh ancestry."

These non-DNA tested white people posting are basically Schrodinger's nigger.

Vietcong over here has no direct experience with blacks and therefore doesn't realize that, statistically speaking, virtually all blacks are niggers.

Only the top 16% of blacks have an IQ in the same range as the average white person (100). Those tend to be the ones that get hired for television and movies, or who speak eloquently on the struggles of their people.

However, that top 16% knows damn well why niggers are feared and mistrusted. And it's not because of racism.

Too bad you don't have more money you bleach some of the black off like Michael jackson

Dignity it's harder to collect, but it's just as free.

1 post from OP.
Sage?

Not dying fast enough.

>Stevie Steve, help us

>Whiter/whitest
>Blacker/blackest

it's not a spectrum you fucking autists

that's what the Jews running 23andme and ancestry.com want white people to think

the fact is most Europeans have no trace left of African DNA, yet are related to King Tut

So that kind of torpedos both your worthless opinion and that of we wuz kangs an sheeeeit

>saying "racist" like it's an unreasonable thing or a bad thing at all

And another thing you burrito eating wetback
The (op) is larping and we are larping along with our responces
Jusr messing mi amigo