Is it ethical from a philosophical standpoint to hit someone over the head with a bicycle lock if you don't agree with...

Is it ethical from a philosophical standpoint to hit someone over the head with a bicycle lock if you don't agree with their opinions ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc
youtu.be/DTlyOB_I7yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It all depends on which philosophical framework you were working from.

No

Only if you're physically attacked with a similar level of force, or you're defending someone else that is.

>It all depends on which philosophical framework you were working from.
Within a anarcho-communist framework perhaps ?

Hahahaha, it's totally ethical, bro! I mean, your life means less to the world than mine. I grew up rich, but I'm fighting for communism now because I see how *wrong* privilege is. Like, what did I deserve to get this, right? Why can't a black person have the privilege that I have? Oh right, it's because of you fascists. Every one of you deserves this

*THWAP*
*THWAP*

**Blood gushes out of your head as Erica Clanton runs away behind a wall of overweight dykes.**

Yes. It is wholly justified in anarcho-communism. Destroying the bourgeoisie and their "power structures" is justified through any means, including violent agitation or revolution.

Pinochet was right.

>anarcho
>communism

>bourgeoisie

So, they should be hitting themselves?

upgrade to fully automated helicopter rides for all your removal needs

>being this out of the loop

I listened to his lecture and felt dumber afterwards. He basically believes in vigalente justice.

I mean to say if like you're just now hearing about this, you're in for a shitstorm of hypocrisy you will encounter if you look into this shit. There's all kinds of stupid fuckers that still believe in anarchy.

>vigalente

Can confirm that those are the same type of gloves on both pics. I work with them everyday (with the green stripe) and when you stretch them (like while firmly holding a stick) you can see through the nearby the knuckles.

There is another primary instigator the look out for He's the one in sunglasses.

God, he just oozes pretentiousness. I bet he uses "honey" and "sweety" sarcastically to look trendy.

I wanna punch him so fucking bad

this guy slaps your gf's ass, what do Sup Forums?

>this guy slaps your gf's ass, what do
Bike lock to the skull ?

Trying to step back and be objective as possible. If a person declares (or implies) intent to harm thousands of other people, is it ethical to harm them to save those potential victims? What if it's right to kill someone, if there is evidence they will kill thousands of other people? I guess I don't know. What about based stick vs. bike lock? Where's the line? Can we all have sticks, how about aluminum, is lead pipes too far, how about padded with plywood? it's hard to say.

>he

Xer is gender non-binary you shit lords.

DO NOT FORGET THE SVENGALI IS SEEN WITH THE BIKE LOCK TUCKED INTO THE BACK OF HIS PANTS BEFORE ERIC CLANTON HAD IT.

--- DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE - DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU IT'S JUST CREASES ---

Well if a philosophy professor did it, it MUST be ethical :^)

Yes.

Especially if they are sitting down and pose no threat whatsoever.

When is a right-wing death squad going to mercilessly beat and murder this faggot? I know our heroes are out there somewhere.

You're arguing words vs physical action.

Spoiler:
Words can't hurt people.

It is when you frame speech as violence.

It's okay if you stay and accept the consequences of hitting someone in the head with a bike lock. Because then your action, however violent, becomes a statement of opinion and your ownership of it.

If you hit someone with a bike lock or any other object and run away then it is a simple act of violence and your refusal to own up to it shows that you know you were committing a crime and nothing else.

>tfw the next thing that penetrates him will be black also

>It is when you frame speech as violence.
I hate that bullshit, redefining the meanings of words to suit their own ideological agenda.

Words don't equal actions

That's the objective fact

Preemptively hitting commies in the head with copper jacketed lead traveling at 3000fps is not only ethical, a moral imperative.

Mark Airgood
youtu.be/uKRDLKAKUZc

>So, they should be hitting themselves?

>Is it ethical from a philosophical standpoint to hit someone over the head with a bicycle lock
If their a nazi spewing hate speech by saying they support Drumpf then anything and everything is on the table and legal according to the law.

(You)

Fuck off moldylocks

>Is it ethical from a philosophical standpoint to hit someone over the head with a bicycle lock if you don't agree with their opinions ?

Only if you're content with your victim putting a couple of .380 rounds in your stomach.

i really hope they throw this pussy in the slammer

seeing the videos makes me want to fight his faggot ass to the death. he can bring his bike lock too. it won't help him.

>i really hope they throw this pussy in the slammer
That wont happen newfag, as a card carrying communist he is protected at every level from the Mayor to the Prosecutors and Law Enforcement.

You have alot to learn about true Party unity.

So was Eric Clanton the only guy going around smashing skulls in with a weapon like that?

>Is it ethical from a philosophical standpoint to hit someone over the head with a bicycle lock if you don't agree with their opinions ?

Lockrates has some serious examination of key moral concepts to do.

>going around smashing skulls in with a weapon like that?
>weapon
Its a bike lock that someone was forced to use in self defense when confronted with nazi rhetoric from people who actually think its ok to go out in public and support a fascist like Drumpf because their racist bigots.

Kill yourself cuck

>Lurking in the sea of people waiting to strike out with all the venom of a black mamba, bringing the titanium loop down with full, unbridled malice, right before slithering away under the concealment of the herd
>Self-defense
And here I am responding to bait.

you're right. he's a lot safer on the streets anyway.

you're a retard

Depends on the ethical system.

For instance, if their opinions are unpopular enough then yes, from a utilitarian perspective it is ethical.

... shooting up a high school, or hitting people over the head with a deadly weapon like a U-lock.

To answer your question... yes. Anything can be justified from some philosophical standpoint or another.

At a certain point, if discourse has not achieved your ends, it is ethical to use lethal violence to achieve your objectives.

However, you must also be prepared to receive lethal violence in return, as that is also ethical.

I think we have reached that point now.

>So was Eric Clanton the only guy going around smashing skulls in with a weapon like that?
Yes, just him, I watched a ton of film footage, many different people filming remember, almost everybody seems to have a camera in their hand recording events, his tactics were cowardly, hiding in the back, then creeping out to bash skulls, then running to the back of the crowd again, he was also cracking skulls with his bike lock at the Milo riot.

ethical or not, he's going to get what's coming to him if he shows his face in public around the right crowd

When his info got leaked there probably were people thinking about going right at him

It's a shame those shitty info graphics got spread around, they do more to confuse the issue in my opinion, the real evidence is in all the footage, and there's more new stuff being uploaded daily.
youtu.be/DTlyOB_I7yc

Dudes this guy is such an idiot, I'm trying everything in my power to not see this guy end up getting maimed. I don't even think he knows who he's hit, but they sure know him.

Is it ethical to gas someone because they weren't born the right way?

Hypocrite.

Intuitive version:
>Ethics are the rules agreed on by the majority of people in a society.
>Let "majority" be 85% or more.
If 85% of people in a society think that it is correct to hit someone over the head with a bicycle lock if you don't agree with their opinions, then it is ethically correct.

Realistic version:
>Ethics are rules agreed on by the most powerful of the top 0.0001% of society.
>If someone disagrees, their power level depends on whether the disagreement changes things.
If the most powerful of the top 0.0001% of society think it's okay to hit someone over the bicycle lock if you don't agree with their opinions, then it is (((ethically correct))).
This is not the case, so it is not.

However, the most powerful of the top 0.0001% do believe it is okay to do anything that supports globalization, and eliminating the trade borders - allowing them to capitalize on third world labour. They would no longer have to pay westerners $15/hour for production, when they can pay Pajeet a bowl of curry for the day's work.

By this metric, in reality, it is considered ethically correct for U-Lock guy to bash an anti-globalist over the head with a bike lock. Because his action provides force in the direction that the most powerful want the world to travel in.

>Is it ethical to gas someone because they weren't born the right way?
>Hypocrite.
No, that would be deeply unethical in my opinion.

Who are we talking about? Gas who?

*FacePun*

He was larping as a freedom fighting Anarchist, but now shit is getting real, perhaps after this he will rethink his whole ideology.

Oh yeah totally. Fascism is bad but not bike locking heads. That's the new world we live in, everybody sort of just understands we're totes chill with it. I don't know. Try to relax, man.

i know. i'm one of them, but i wouldn't waste money on a plane ticket. i'm really surprised nobody chased his faggot ass down right then and there at one of his attacks, at the very least to demask and expose him, and show how fucked berkeley is as a whole.