Are girls happier when they get married off at age 16...

Are girls happier when they get married off at age 16? Or when they can live out their lives free making their own decisions?

Women should never be happy.

/thread

>free making their own decisions?
They never make their own decisions
They will always do what the most important man in their life tells them

>They will always do what the most important man in their life tells them

They will always do what the most important peer group or current influence in their life is. Sometimes that is a man and sometimes that is a gaggle of other females and sometimes that is a college professor.

I am not well versed enough in the bible but I am sure it mentions something about it.

W-what?

Why don't you want women to be happy?

When girls smile it makes me smile. Are you saying you wouldn't want your own daughter to be happy? That seems kinda messed up.

>being a feminist on Sup Forums

>sometimes that is a college professor.
Who is usually a man
If they have no male influence then they will go along with their friends

Well of course. They will go with whatever figure is most commanding in their life. My only point is that it is not exclusively male.

Millennials specifically are having less sex and less male partners/male influences. Just take a look at any real lefty protest or gathering and looking at how many females are in the group.

Arranged marriages where the girl is young are the happiest. Girls should be married, at the latest, immediately after their first blood, usually earlier.

It doesnt need to be sex though
It should be her father

Mudshits need to fuck off

They are happiest when they marry the cusp of puberty just like God intended and when they have many sister-wives to keep them company. I believe it is education that corrupts women and makes them unhappy, a stupid wife is a happy wife.

This.

They are happiest when they are married off at a young age and kept illiterate. Teaching women to read was a mistake.

Yes. Young marriage is best marriage.

20+ yr old males should marry 9-14 yr old girls

yes, otherwise they become cat-slinging feminists

No, they're not happy when they marry young. They deserve more freedom to explore their individuality and to learn to express themselves.

Wow you really think women would be happy with that sort of life?

Do you have any evidence or is it just wishful thinking.

I was going to stop at voting, Women used to create their own community interest societies with their own time that were beneficial. now that they are in the work force such things don't happen

Here's a good example.