Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn's Hasidic community—the largest in the United States...

>Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn's Hasidic community—the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world—have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders.

>Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: "This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn't stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, 'It's a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy's soul? You're destroying this boy!' He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. 'How dare you interrupt me!' he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen."

vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

Why don't we ever hear about this Sup Forums but only about the sicko priests?? They rabbis are probably as bad if not worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI&t=263s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have to ask, you haven't been on Sup Forums long enough

dare say they own the media.

>Child-Rape Assembly Line

Jews are so colorfully descriptive

>"From anecdotal evidence, we're looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage."

50% holy shit.

reminds me of that holocauster meme the jews invented.

Jew claims jews are victims.... no fucking way!!!!

master marketters

remember reading somewhere that back in the days in England it was taboo to market your trade or store or even hold discounts, because didn't want to steal your neighbor's customers. that all changed when they came into town..

It's like the catholic priests, except it will never ever see the light of day in our culture!

well how could he, the talmud approves.

these mfs are as bad as the muslims.

lol

>The rabbis, dominating an ignorant and largely poverty-stricken flock, determine the fate of every individual in the community. Nothing is done without the consent of the rabbinical establishment. A man wants to buy a new car—he goes to the rabbi for counsel. A man wants to marry—the rabbi tells him whether or not he should marry a particular bride. As for the women, they don't get to ask the rabbi anything. Their place is beneath contempt.

Why don't the children go to the police?
Pic related?

Wait, wait, are you saying the three major monotheistic religious worship Saturn with horrible child sacrifices?

Well duh.

supposed to report it within community first. and the rabbis just sit on the info. kinda like the catholic church. also its against their religion to report on a member of the community to someone outside the community. pretty sure.

Cult of the dying god.

Culturally and biologically speaking, Jews are like AIDS and Muslims are like the common cold.

The cold will make you sick, but if you've got AIDS, it'll kill you.

What did the Jewish pedophile say?
"Hey little girl, want to buy some candy?"

I think its the leaders in these communities that are base and cause the problems, then pass it along to the next generation to continue the cycle.

like the catholic priests do these fucked up shit but can't blame all catholics for it.. almost feel bad for the poor jew kids getting penetrated by bunch of sick old fucks who feel they are above the law.

>There are no “Jewish sex predators” for the Talmud allows sex with girls of the age 3 years and one day and with boys of the age of six and one day. And Talmudic Judaism is your main religion, from the East Coast to the West. Your Judeo-Christianity is the same.

But how many of those jew kids grew up to become sick old fucks?

These sick fucks are giving babies herpes, after mutilating the baby penis they suck the blood from it, in a ritual called metzitzah b’peh

"metzitzah b'peh" in Hebrew literally means: "Sucking with the mouth"

youtube.com/watch?v=rLcXvgv4FYI&t=263s

i guess probably a pretty good amount. probs same deal with young priest that get molested, sure some of them end up being predators themselves.

Its a sad cycle. Its bad enough in a household where an abused child grows up to be an abuser but to have a whole community doing it is just insanity.

sad sick world. this will probs till be a thing in 100 years.

It's a thing now, never mind a hundred years .... These articles are quite old too.

>Roamin Catholic hands

Shut it down