Are people born gay or are they tricked into being gay? something tells me its the latter...

are people born gay or are they tricked into being gay? something tells me its the latter, i can see how for example a mixed race baby grows up having identity problems, along with liberal propaganda and how he/she is "special" might manipulate them to believe being gay is their true calling. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9549243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

little bit of both

Bill Nye agreed with panelist that there was no "gay gene"

>animals can be gay
>are animals conscious? ...No
Therefore there is a genetic and/or psychological basis

Regardless it is a mental disorder that is destructive to society.

No one is born gay because that makes no fucking sense

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9549243

Most likely genetic influences with psychological factors

It is a disorder that needs to be cured

My honest opinion? It depends on how much of each side you're exposed to as a child. People's perceptions are easily modeled when they're a child. I don't think it's "tricking" them, just a product of the world that we live in today, a world where people can be exposed to things far easier, and are more exposed.

I think people are born gay. Notice how gay men tend to be feminine, while lesbians tend to be masculine. It makes sense that these people were exposed to too much/too little testosterone in the womb

Its a fetish plain and simple.

People have tried curing it, it doesn't work.

TFW gay and nobody accepts you on the mongolian rice blending forum

Explain to me, then, how could I feel attracted to guys before even knowing what being gay was.

Retro-viral therapy?
Eventually we can change their DNA to straight also make them Aryan?

animals are conscious, just not as much as human beings are because theyre brains arent as developed as ours are, but animals are conscious beings

OP IS A FAGGOT.

Seriously you just told us that you've been touching dicks in the boy's room.

You can't be tricked into being gay you feg. The fact that you even think that is proof you were born gay.

I LOVE THE POOOSAY! I was born knowing this!

I could've been raised by a pack of gay niggers and they couldn't curb the instinct I have for J-J-J-J-JJJJJJAMMMING MY DICK IN THE VAGOO!

nah im not a faggot but i live in nyc so there are so many faggots here compared to any red state for example, what could be the cause of this? surely liberal propaganda and trickery

You are a faggot

The word conscious has one meaning and that is human "cognition, observance, thought, imagination"

Maybe should have used the word sentient instead.

The point is animals are as "conscious" as a wind-up toy.

It is irrelevant because they do not make choices like us.

You're probably a hippie.

Animals are closer to plants than to us when it comes to "sentience, consciousness, cognition..."

the same way you were living in a shitty country before knowing about Portugal

fuckin saved

A large amount is due to social failures with women. Men feel more comfortable with other men, and having convinced themselves of the impossibility of actual female relationships, they settle for what they see as the only possible intimate relationship.

Weak minded and unhappy people can be programmed into doing all kinds of evil disgusting shit.
Media, Hollywood, Social Media, and Academia is slowly normalising every shade of sexual degeneracy.
I'm sick of whores and faggots. Whores need to shut the fuck up and faggots need to go in the oven.

Some are born gay, some achieve gayness, and some have gayness thrust upon them.

not a hippie im just not as fuckin retarded as you are.
a dog has abstract thoughts, but can not think abstractly because its brain isnt developed to think abstractly. when its owner drives into the driveway, and it hears its owners footsteps, it believes its owner is about to come home through conditioning. It has a belief that its owner is going to walk through the door any minute so it runs to the door and wags its tail. It's not aware that it has a belief however. we are aware that we can have abstract thoughts, because we are more conscious beings than dogs, because our brain has evolved to calibrate such fuckin ideas.

also, why are you double spacing your replies? are you writing an essay for your english professor? are you from reddit? are you a fuckin faggot? prolly all of the above.

so it is manipulation, programming, trickery, psychological deceit through propaganda, whatever you wanna call it. how do we find the source of it?

I wouldn't say people are tricked into being gay, so much as they're encouraged

The past:
>Society says you should be straight, and most people are
>Some people might be gay but live out straight lives to fit in with society, are probably quite unhappy
>Some people might be gay and engage in gay activities:
> - they might hide it, in which case they'll probably be unhappy
> - they might show it off, in which case they'll also be unhappy, and potentially punished
>Society runs pretty smoothly, and the vast majority of society is happy

The present:
>Society says it's okay to be gay, in fact that makes you cool and interesting!
>Gay people can be married, they don't naturally have kids
>Society now has the internet, so instead of competing for attention against people in your immediate vicinity, you are now competing for attention against the entire first world
>Young people who may or may not be gay see being gay as potentially a fast track to being interesting
>Being just gay might not be interesting enough, so all these young people who may or may not be gay start inventing new special kinds of gay to make themselves as interesting as possible
>Young people who are potentially gay are confused about their sexuality, and in their confusion are potentially encouraged to take drastic measures such as sex reassignment surgery
>People are sold an idea that they are entitled to attention
>They start throwing around their made up identities like it's the bees knees
>People who want to be interesting without taking the drastic measures feel entitled to it without all the hassle
>You can now say you are as interesting as you like without having earned it, and without having proof, totally risk free
>The identity economy makes everyone become narcissistic as fuck
>It turns out being interesting isn't that fucking easy
>The value of your identity plummets
>The identity stock market crashes
>Society is a mess, identity crises become epidemic, no one is happy

You're correct. And it's the same for trans.

In the past people would call you a faggot if you didn't meet some standard. If you weren't the best at athletics or if you totally sucked at it.

People have been told they are gay/female all their fucking lives if they failed to fit some standard.

I'm not saying that's bad, but it has effects. Those people start to believe it.

Even when we were "oppressing" gays/trans we were telling people if they couldn't do x, y, or z they were gays/trans.

It looks like most of the kids that are gay have had deep psychological scarring from sexual abuse. Somehow it alters their perception of it and makes the question their sexuality. With pedophilia on the rise, notice how homosexuality and transgenderism are on the rise as well? Most if not all is learned behavior. I don't but none of this biological shit. Maybe a few here and there, but not this mass movement going on.

kinda like a childhood where you normalize violence

makes killing people easier once you get a lil older

like a child soldier

top kek

But what about the gay frogs?