Can anyone tell me why the west hasn't started raining hellfire on this country yet...

Can anyone tell me why the west hasn't started raining hellfire on this country yet? How many times can Kim threaten to nuke countries before he's destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oULO3i5Xra0
vid.me/yQMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=NHgvPx4vA6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ck-TWZVTG_E
youtube.com/watch?v=L_GSQZRw0iA
fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/R41160.pdf
eprints.nias.res.in/937/1/2016-ISSSP01-North-Korean-Nuclear-Test-Report.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just wait another 30 years and you can send in AI robots to fight north korea

1. noone wants to deal with the humanitarian crisis that comes afterwards
2. neither china nor russia want a usa friendly combined korea on their doorsteps
what will probably happen is that china will get rid of kim at somepoint in the next decade or so and replace him with a more "moderate" leader.

>what is geopolitics

It's a natural buffer that Communist China has defended. It's naturally outdated, though. It was intended to by Mao, but now China has more in common with South Korea and free trade than it does with NK

Hopefully they replace him soon. The only solution is to have China handle it. That way they can keep North Korea as a buffer with a friendly leader in power.

kim ain't gonna do shit

It's not the Kim family that worries us. We've kicked dictators' asses for less, and North Korea is way the hell closer to the threshold of "Even the worst destabilization of this country would probably be a bigger boon to its people than letting it last is" than Iraq ever was. If it were up to most people, we would. But the Chinese government is still protecting them, and China IS someone we need to play ball with on the global stage. Until the Chinese Communist Party is willing to let a Marxist-aligned power in East Asia fall, covering our asses politically means all we can do is promise to protect South Korea and Japan should North Korea do anything stupid.

It's kinda like why our politicians don't officially acknowledge the Armenian Genocide, or get on Saudi Arabia's camelfucking ass about its rampant human rights abuses. Yeah, we all want to, but we still need to be friends with Turkey and Saudi Arabia for various reasons, not all of them about Israel either (though the kikes benefit from all of this). Turkey is a NATO member, meaning they're theoretically a military ally the second shit goes south and Vlad Putin starts expanding too far, and by the standards of Muslim countries is probably the least of all possible evils. Saudi Arabia has oil out the wazoo, on which a lot of the global economic system relies. It would be great if we could give both of them the finger, but we can't. The same goes for manufacturing powerhouse China: cutting them off would be great, but it would be at best shooting ourselves in the foot, fucking ourselves up the ass economically while also probably getting us into a war that a capitalist quasi-democracy just can't win against the more unified mobilization power of an East Asian dictatorship, just to get rid of the dictator equivalent of the retard who licks the windows on the short bus.

>raining hellfire
Because flat out attacking NK will show all the citizens how wrong Kim was about saying the rest of the world wants their country destroyed.
I swear to god you're acting like a fucking highschooler. There are so many innocent people in North Korea. The journalists who have managed to get in and interview people saw that the citizens are so brainwashed that they believe there is no reason the North and South will not be reunited soon. They believe that their leader is doing everything in his power to work towards this goal.
You can't just fucking bomb all those people because they happened to get born in that place and forced to be a part of this society or die.

You are a good read

The (((west))) isn't in a good enough position to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=oULO3i5Xra0

Watch this, you might learn something.

Because if anything it's the west to blame for why they are the way they are. Just give them back the south.

It's the story of the boy who cried wolf at this point. To answer your question though well give him 1838485 more chances but after that well take that chubby little zipperhead out.

>sticking up for innocents
I can smell ya!

This.

> 4.5 million trained fanatical, patriotic gooks with 1970s weaponry
> versus
> 1.1 million tranny, faggot, feminist, multiracial fighting force with iraq war tech.

Ya, I don't see how the gooks even have a fighting chance.....

If the west attacked they wouldn't send in troops. They would just bomb Pyongyang and the ports/ where the nukes are kept.

1. They have no nukes.
2. They have not tested nukes.
3. There army is starving and could not fight.
4. The populations is realistically very low.
5. The land is full of rare earth metals that China, Russia, US, Japan, South Korea, UK and about 150 other nations want to claim as theirs.
Please go back to school and learn how to filter falsehoods from truth. Lastly listen to you own fucking government spokesman.
vid.me/yQMo

>They have not tested nukes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

The DPRK are only threatening nuclear war in SELF-DEFENSE. They are saying they will wage a nuclear holy war IF the US dares to invade the DPRK territory. If you invade them you will only give them the moral permission to attack the US territory in return.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHgvPx4vA6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ck-TWZVTG_E
youtube.com/watch?v=L_GSQZRw0iA

The nuclear bomb is a treasured sacred sword protecting Korea from US invasion.

Reminder that Australia has 1.1 million military personnel. Roughly the same number as America (1.3 million)

They have 940 aircraft, and 810 ships, 70 submarines, and a dozen nukes
This is no pushover. It's not like Iraq or something where you're fighting a third world shit-tier country that can't oppose you. It's an actual advanced nation.

You're marching into war with an army led by women and trannies, against a nationalist war machine without any liberal hangups over conscription or keeping their soldiers out of harm's way

Go check the fucking links to that go with the article or maybe read this:
fas.org/sgp/crs/nuke/R41160.pdf
then this
eprints.nias.res.in/937/1/2016-ISSSP01-North-Korean-Nuclear-Test-Report.pdf
If your ability to understand the world is through shittypedia then Georgy Orwell was right.

America has all the rare earth metals it could want. To bad we can't dig it up because the """Greens""" pushed legislation that classified all naturally occurring uranium and thorium as nuclear waste.
So once we dig up the rare earth which occurs mixed in with uranium and thorium oxides, and then extract the rare earth metals, all the left over material is classified as nuclear waste and has to be stored by expensive means along with supervised security. You can't even put it back in the ground cause it "might leech into the ground water."

*North Korea

gotta make the dank memes first

The next nk missile launch or nuclear test will be a happening

If they're such a resource rich push over country, why haven't they been taken over yet?

Maybe true buy why dig up your own garden when you can make a mess out of site and for much cheaper elsewhere. It is true the US has no need for help from any other country but they like to butt fuck the world just in case people suddenly realise how week your borders actually are.

>Reminder that Australia has 1.1 million military personnel.
So THAT'S what Adelaide is for...

because the west is the west and trys not to kill tones of randos when we don't have to, I'm sure you will all post tones of examples of when we did though

No one wants to deal with massive refugee problem, China hands back people who flee.
Shits bad best thing to happen would be coup but i don't see how that could occur

Because Russia, China and the US do not want to share.

>Rare earths
They are lots of places, in the ground, but only China is willing to ruin their environment to get them

because nobody wants to deal with the massive humanitarian crisis this will cause you think fucking syria is bad just wait until war with north korea breaks out between them and china

Plus it might end up as a ground war and that would be quite heavy on dead US soldiers which is actually quite rare in other conflicts.

>If your ability to understand the world is through shittypedia then Georgy Orwell was right.

the future is far worse than Orwell ever imagined

George was a bit of a scam artist himself but true nothing in his books resembles the extremities it has become.He barely mentions child abuse except for a rape in French tramp world.

yeah one of 3 things will happen

1. they will immediately surrender

2. It will be like iraqi freedom but slightly harder because theit army might give a shit unlike the iraqi but overall be broken becasue they do not have the means to keep their armies supplied and organized

3. It will be like what invading Japan during WWII would have been like.

Gold.

It would be dumb to nuke a natural resource.

>implying Australia would be alone
>implying virtually every country in the world wouldn't pound North Korea's ass if they did something stupid

All I know is I'm ready to die for Israel. How about you guys?

It's easy, if we killed Kim we'd have some completely unknown bunker-tier faggot general in charge.

Also every North Korean would cum from a broken heart and be ready to die for revenge.

No, much better to play around for a while longer.

>What is Iraq

Option 3. The N Korea will fight to the death, soldiers, mothers and children have had years of propaganda and love for their country and that is hard core compared to a US soldiers conviction for their country. Slaughter and PTSD will be the consequence.

It'd be nothing like Iraq. North Korea would die to the last baby to avenge Kim.

>but slightly harder because theit army might give a shit unlike the iraqi
It took a few planes with bombs to rout entire Iraqi tank brigades, the norks will fall apart the moment you start to airdrop chocolate.

We can't even adequately glass 'em because the whole country is a network of underground bases.

The Germans sold them tunnel boring machines in the 1990s. Thanks Clinton!

North Korea in its current state is not equipped to fight a prolonged war. Just sayin'.

But do it right and you can make gold.

At the end of the day, he's just an attention whore
Even if he could, theoretically, attack a NATO state; he would be destroyed from all sides within hours.

China would roll in and knock him out just so NATO doesn't get North Korea. Barring that, NATO would start by bombing everything vertical in the country and then sending in ground troops

The entire North Korean debacle is a bread and circus meant to prop up the military industrial complex.

Did you even read the post I replied to?

exactly

And I meant slightly harder because all of Iraq was flat desert where North Korea is mountainous

They actually are, that's the ironic thing.

Peasants would die but not by starvation, human waves would be seen for the first time since the 1950s.

yeah but i've had some sweet berry wine

sorry there austibro

human wave tactics only works if your human waves are more hearty than sticks.

Didn't China even warn Kim that if he was stupid enough to use nukes against Japan/South Korea in anything but defense they'd invade NK themselves?

The mountains and weather are a factor. During the summer it will be o.k. but come the winter the outside temps can go well into minus 30. More or less impossible to do anything in those conditions. Any strike has to be fully in place by October.

I doubt they would use human waves. Those were rendered obsolete with the advent of semi-automatic service rifles in the 40s.
North Korea simply does not have the resources to keep fighting a longer war. They don't even have the resources to exist as a country.

Look UP

I don't know if they explicitly stated that but I am pretty sure if they did China would not hesitate to steam roll towards Pyongyang

I believe so, yes. North Korea doesn't seem to give a fuck, however.

>liquid jew
makes sense now

I mean It took roughly six weeks to completely invade Iraq how long should it take to completely invade North Korea

Holy fuck, I can only imagine the blood from such a conflict. You'd literally have an entire lake filled with it.

it's ironic someone from Japan is lecturing an American on our "weak borders"

The original Iraq war did not finish the job because it was cancelled too soon. They dug in and it was a fucking mess second time round. I expect a country that has had 40 odd years to prepare for ground invasions would be pretty fucking hard to completely remove. Lots of mountains to bunker down in. An initial invasion will have quick success but it will be a prolonged occupancy which I doubt Trump wants to spend money on.

Obviously if he actually fires a nuke onto a rival nation he'll be destroyed immediately, the question is will he, and should he be pre-emptively taken out in order to prevent it

Australia is South dumbass. Your pic is NZ's army

The only reason is strong is because of the US. Remove the bases and the Nuclear weapons form Japanese soil and Abe would not have the guts to say anything against China and Russia.
My point is that the US is a very weak country in reality to attack. It is massive and self defence is actually quite low. Any real force from outside would easily take control. US citizens would also roll over quite quickly because of the comfy lives they have lived for countless decades make their ability to fight very low. Similar to the Japanese army that is effectively the weakest army in the world. Zero combat experience.

vid.me/yQMo

Because of the proximity of Seoul to the Norks. Thousands of causalities from artillery within the first hour

mfw your state is the state he nukes 1st

lol
i sleep next to an AR-15 and a shotgun, and most people do in rural america
"we can never invade mainland America. there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"-Admiral Yamamoto
also our air force is the largest in the world
the second largest air force in the world is our navy
largest nuclear arsenal
best equipped and trained
most combat experience (we are the world police and have been in constant war since the Korean war
the only people that could go to war with us with a decent probability of winning are Russia and China, but neither will happen because either war would turn the earth to glass.
not to mention we supply most of the world's food...

Obviously today Sup Forums is being infected with N Korea nuke options. Threads springing up with the same shit. Normal tactic when killer elite want to infect soft brain sheep. Question everything you read today.

No they don't but they can very effectively fight as an insurgent population.

If nukes magically disappeared, who'd win in a three way war with America vs China vs Russia?

Yes, some will be ready to defence but the vast majority would be fucked. Remember the main population of the US are Californians. Do you truly think these fucks have the ability. I have to go and do other things but think on when feeling safe.

It's the leadership we are at war with, not the North Korean people.

America. More experienced military with better equipment and the strongest navy in the world.

Because outside of the insularity of this board, not many people want millions of people in Seoul to die, the Asian economy to collapse when Seoul (one of the strongest economies in Asia and the world) is flattened or to lose our own service men and women fighting in borderline guerilla warfare situations like Vietnam.

I know and love this board for its meme-magic and the comedic calls for war but if you're actually retarded enough to not why we don't just rain hellfire on NK then you need to fuck off back to school.

Bro you don't know what you're talking about. If the mainland United States was ever invaded the majority of the populace would fight as insurgents. Even in California there are more than enough people ready and willing to fight an invading force. Nothing unites Americans more than an affront to our primacy from outside forces.

gave me a funny mental image of Bloods, crips and MS-13 members banding together to help repel the chinese

>Communist China
What year do you think we're in?