I don't think anyone investigating the Trump collusion story ever imagined that Trump's own children would be caught up...

I don't think anyone investigating the Trump collusion story ever imagined that Trump's own children would be caught up in it and face jail time too.

palmerreport.com/opinion/report-foreign-intel-has-incriminating-recordings-of-multiple-members-of-donald-trump-family/2416/

Go to sleep Hillary

go back to /r/politics

>dark money in Clinton foundation for maybe favors
>pol is on it like a fat kid on cheeseburgers
>massive inauguration slush fund and hundred million dollars of shell company dark money real estate empire all in Trumps name in a "trust" he manages. Definite blatant favors for several people, giving them entire sections of gov. to run for their donations
>pol doesnt give a shit because he hates immigrants

Find a better racist candidate who isnt corrupt.

butthurt trumpkins

Shhhhhhhh Moloch........
Only sleep now..............

>palmer report
dont forget to donate, faggot

please suck a nigger dick ctr shill

I didn't forget, thanks.

>opinion piece
guys drumpf is done this time

This is fucking unreadable. A fucking ad every paragraph. Fuck off with ur clickbait fake ass bullshit.

read any good memes about pizza restaurants lately?

>suck a nigger dick

That's your mom's job.
She was chugging nigger cocks behind Costco to buy you a maga hat when you were at home crying on your giant pillow.

>pol doesnt give a shit because he hates immigrants

Well duh.

yassss drumpf is finished this time

drumpf btf etc etc

The sad part is that none of the Trump supporters in this thread care about the truth. Even when inevitably faced with indisputable evidence they'll just moan and bitch about fake news and how Nixon did nothing wrong and every retarded meme they can pull out of their asses to explain why their world is falling apart.

You aren't Americans, you're just Russian cucks. Go live there if you love Putin that much.

Lol, my mom shoots and kills niggers.
Run before she kills you too!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightt.... now his whole family is in on it.
ok sweetie.

let me guess. next its gonna be everyone who voted for trump was also secretly working with the Russians? ok sweetie. thanks for the heads up.

(((palmer report)))

How many more conspiracy theories do you peddle?

I'm a true American. I support justice and law. You support criminals and traitors. That's the difference between you and me. You're scum. All you care about is winning, like some kind of Charlie Sheen meme from a decade ago.

Grow the fuck up.

Lol a true American but your side supports Islamic refugees and open borders. How is that being an American?

>my side

What kind of child are you? This isn't about sides, this is about a criminal who worked with a foreign government to subvert America. For money.

Where's the evidence?

Oh and this reminds me. That Louise Mensch psycho said that Carter Page would be arrested this week. Typical conspiracy garbage that OP dwells in

lol listen to you and your tantrum. I apparently struck a nerve, you boot-licking nigger-sucking faggot.

Hey didn't Mensch say that Carter Page would be arrested this week? What happened?

See, its this smug little condescending attitude you liberals have that we laugh about. Its the fact that you faggots can't back up a single thing you read off of Occupy Democrats on facebook. It's the fact that you use buzzwords to try and seem like you know what you're talking about and the subject at hand.

It's sad, and its pathetic. It doesn't enrage us, and its the equivalent of early 2000's "trolling". It falls short, almost every time.

If you want to troll, try harder. If you actually believe the shit you spew, then back it up with facts, instead of just stringing buzzwords into barely coherent sentence one would read in a regurgitated tumblr blog.

Barron was all along the spy

Putin impregnated Melania in hopes that his spawn would kill the other Trump children and turn the Trump Brand into the Ultimate Money Washing Machine for the Russian Regime.

>Palmer Report
Might as well call it the jack-off report.

>listening to Mensch
Nobody is using her ranting as proof of anything, retard.

You're enraged, you can't stand that there are anti-Trump people posting on here. You couldn't resist replying to tell me that. It burns you up inside that Trump's empire is falling apart from its own corruption and that you can't do a goddamn thing about it except watch and make up lies to defend it until the bitter end.

It's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life.

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

Being serious. There's still no evidence of Trump and Russia colluding. And let's say it's true. Trump and Russians did work together to take down Hilldawg. That's not illegal at all. Different country politicians help other like minded ones around the World.

Obama is helping Macron in France. Where's the outrage?

Russia HACKED INTO AMERICAN SERVERS at TRUMP'S REQUEST and COOPERATED WITH DISPERSAL OF THE LEAKS.

That's not illegal? Fuck you, you retarded-ass nigger.

And that's not even counting the fact that he accepted shares of a Russian oil company to remove their sanctions, and laundered Iranian money, and has a million conflicts of interests, among his many other crimes.

This motherfucker has so many blatant illegal acts up his asshole right now that you can't be anything but a Russian shill to even be trying to deny it this stupidly.