What is with it with all the threads that are just reddit screencaps recently

What is with it with all the threads that are just reddit screencaps recently

reddit fags think everyone else wants to hear about their faggotry

I actually had to leave here to go there because of the sheer amount of bait and shill threads that were baiting cunts all day. Reddit discussions are stupid as fuck, but at least they show some news worthy content. Like the Chief of Media for ISIS dying to MOAB

GUYS CHECK OUT THIS BAAASED BLACK DUDE!!!!

HAHA you may hate us, but WE LOVE YOU GUYS ANYWAY. lel. Seriously the only good thing about the Donald is all the channers that inhabit it. They bring the dankest memes and top quality bants. Normal Reddit sucks without you guys

Heck I only got to here because of the donald.

Apparently reddit thinks its worth mentioning that reddit is cancer.

We already know and want you to know that you are part of that cancer and you ahve to go back.

Time to leave

t. redditor

Reddit thinks Sup Forums only ironically hates on Reddit and we want to hear about their faggotry. Also r/the_Donald thinks they're not like the rest of Reddit because they have mildly different views.

Kek

Yeah, were not, so...

I like it better here thanks

fucking die, get in the oven NOW

Not like what? The rest of Reddit? Yes you are. Also I see your other post. You're just some faggot baiting.
>LOOK AT ME. I AM REDDIT. PRAISE KEK. LOL

How is the Donald like the rest of Reddit? It's literally the opposite

>

Same humor, upboat style groupthink, jumping to conclusions, cringeyness and moral values (I know you think voting Trump means you have different morals but you hold the same ones as the rest of Reddit).

No I don't. The only reason I found out about pol was from that subreddit. Why is that a bad thing? Sure some people in there are too reddity, if you will. But there are plenty more who enjoy both worlds, faggot

gr8b8m8

pol is too edgy to be assiciated with t_d. It's really only for advanced autists.

Sup Forums is 80% redditors at this point. If you see an american flag it's VERY likely a /r/the_donald migrant. It's easy to spot them and their cringey behavior though.

Saddest part is it's probably not even b8

>reddit

>le funni raeg fase