Obama HEAVY SMOKER update

This is from the Polynesian "tell all" blog that got taken down. About the unsavory details of Obama's heavy smoking.

He came back from French Polynesia with a two pack-a-day habit. Just had a contractor come to install high powered fart-fans in his new Kalorama house, and the source says: it's probably more like 3 packs a day as he basically chain-smokes lighting one off the other.

"When he's home, he spends most of his days up in that 2nd floor smoking room/office chain-smoking and talking on the phone."

He also has a habit of not using ash-trays, if they aren't in reach he will balance the end of a lit cig butt on a table with the coal pointed up. They frequently fall over leaving small burns that pepper all of the areas where he smokes. Carpet burns everywhere.

I believe all of it. And it sounds like mental health issues. PTSD or some heavy duty anxiety shit.

What a weakling. I can't believe this sadsack p.o.s. got elected.

Trump isn't weak like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdRHDLSXmdA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254684/Barack-Obama-try-harder-kick-smoking-habit-doctors-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump isn't weak
>buys bitches furniture and never gets laid
>tweets like a teen girl at 4 am
>has four spurgo kids

Who gives a single fuck? Hes a known smoker since before he was president. Whats the point of this thread?

mental health issues. PTSD or some heavy duty anxiety shit.

Leftists think they hate Trump? They have no idea how badly this literal subhuman is hated

Can you imagine how many enemies this guy had? And how many obligations he had? And how many enemies he must have now. He was supposed to make Hillary win. There are a lot of angry people.

>leftists

is this the phantom you are mad at, because nobody liked you in high school?

kek

why quit when u have the cure fr cancer?

This is the part I found fascinating:

He also has a habit of not using ash-trays, if they aren't in reach he will balance the end of a lit cig butt on a table with the coal pointed up. They frequently fall over leaving small burns that pepper all of the areas where he smokes. Carpet burns everywhere.

It's almost like he's a lazy person, like he's a lazy, er um...

nervous breakdown

fart-fans?

nigger scent extractors

youtube.com/watch?v=RdRHDLSXmdA

It's like a bathroom exhaust fan, but moves more air and it supposed to be quieter because the motor is up on the roof.

BRAAAAAP

being part of a cabal that sells drugs, trafficks humans, murders thousands of people remotely, it can weigh heavy on your soul

ITT: Left pretending to be a Right pretending to be a Left pretending to be a Right

>server your country to the best of your ability
>stabilize world events and set a clear path for the future
>republicans take over the government
>a reality star leads your country and begins causing mass chaos in the world, threatening to destroy everything you spent the last 8 years of your life for
>no idea what terror tomorrow may bring
Of course he's holed up in his office chain smoking cigarettes.

i prefer this take

The thumb's on the other side of his hand, tard.

>The irony is that Obama turned out pretty much like you'd expect a stoner raised by Communists with no business experience to turn out

The President of the most powerful nation in history for two terms and one of the most popular politicians to ever take that office and a pioneer for his race who will be in history books forever? Really thinkign here.

Wow bro maga cool source I believe it

Oh wow, looks like I got something in common with Obama. Really activated my almonds.

seriously who gives a fuck?

thats his niece. i dont much like the dude but if u see something fucked up here maybe its you projecting your own insecure pedo-desires.

NIGGER

user JUST FUCKING SAY IT
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

>pioneer for his race
>worse race relations than the 1960s

>who will be in history books forever
>entire legacy overwritten in the next presidency

Link to full blog or archive

This exactly, checkmate.

>Trump isn't weak like that.
Yeah he's the kind of guy to follow through on all of his promis-

Lazy nigger. Never thought I'd root for lung cancer...but, well, here we are.

>Like Obama invented the system.

1) Obama plays basketball
2) Nobody smoking that much can talk all day

I hate the nigger, but come on, theres no way he could function with that much tobacco.

Why do niggers like to smoke so much?

>OBAMA RUINED RACE RELATIONS
>shitposts on a board that calls people niggers and shitskins

>one of the most popular politicians to ever take that office and a pioneer for his race
>one of the most popular
More like most divisive. People voted against another 4 years of Obama through Hillary, they were sick of his shit and Obamacare will be remembered as his gigantic fuckup to put him into the bottom half, however historians will probably lie and keep pushing the "muh GOP pushback" meme.

>never gets laid
>has 4 kids

your so retarded you cant even keep your narrative from contradicting itself.

>2) Nobody smoking that much can talk all day
Haha have you met smokers? All they do is talk

most niggers ive ever known just flick their cigarette ash on their fucking floors. its disgusting.

Sup Forums isn't giving speeches influencing niggers to riot

This

>>has 4 kids
five, everyone forgets poor tiffany :(

>lost by a few million votes
You leafs really are fucking retarded.

Projection: the post

Can verify this. My aunt had dinner with him before he ran for the presidency and said that he didn't stop smoking the entire time

b-but shes my favorite senpai!

I just want her to lunge into politics like a dark horse and steal the republican nomination from Ivanka in 2024 and finally be the Jan that shows that smug kike marsha whos the better brady.

>thats his niece.
>is some mud gook spic and hes half nigger

the mongrelization of america is almost complete

So he smoke Newports?

I honestly pity Obama. He wasn't great by any means...but holy shit, the presidency seems to be a job that sucks the life out of people

>your narrative

yeah, I'm the guy that bought sofas in the hopes of getting some b-grade pussy

cry more trumpkin bitch

IT'S PROFILING. I SEE YA

KEK

>nerd's getting mad

was your sister a good prom date?
did she swallow?

>implying he doesn't have a bull

>He also has a habit of not using ash-trays, if they aren't in reach he will balance the end of a lit cig butt on a table with the coal pointed up. They frequently fall over leaving small burns that pepper all of the areas where he smokes. Carpet burns everywhere.

>I believe all of it. And it sounds like mental health issues. PTSD or some heavy duty anxiety shit.

No, this is just how a nigger acts. They don't care about their possessions then they will blame everyone else but themselves for their pig sties and broken junk.

Sheeeit! It aint white boi day is it?

>Can't get the pussy so...
>Not my President
kys

Oh fuck look what he committed to. What he committed his family to. The condition of Illinois which is now feeling the scorched earth effect of not having a state budget for four years solid. You know he did some vile shit, he's a schrodingers cat now

>backs a beta all the way to the wall

do you sleep in your trump jammies?

>Tiffany

proving that, sometimes, the apple does fall far from the tree, and flat on its face too.

Much like Bush he seemed to be a nice guy behind close doors but just got too much shit thrown at them and couldn't keep everything in check. As time goes on the job as U.S president becomes more stressful as geopolitical tensions continue to rise
Bill Clinton left when things were on a good note and he seemed joyous

Tiffany will be the true savior of America who will order the right wing death squads to implement the final solution to all of our problems.

Did Trump ever mentioned Obama's smoking habits during the campaign? It seemed like something he would have brought against him during that time

I'd smoke too if I had to deal with the most stressful job on the planet for 8 years, and then watch my legacy be torn down in three months by a reality tv star.

Only self hating whites actually liked that nigger. Blacks realized about 6 years in that hes worse than Bush, even they could tell Clinton wouldnt be better than Trump, 95% of blacks that vote democrat do so because of peer pressure and illegal propaganda.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

niggers do that without help

Looks like Obama's gonna be going to jail for arson.

HES A FUCKING NIGGER

And you're a soulless dog eating chink, shut the fuck up you yangtze mutant.

What's his brand.

I would love to see Obama do an endorsement for Newports.

>Polynesian "tell all" blog
WHAT polynesian tell-all blog?? where??? archive???????

and you're a day-laboring mestizo beaner, shut the fuck up you duranguense mud fart

smokes hot dogs too

>five, everyone forgets poor tiffany :(
Which is odd because she's the younger trump daughter

>Trump isn't weak like that
He is also not a useless nigger

I would still make you my slave on sight, you fucking trap looking chink.

Smoking?

>on sight
good thing you won't be seeing me any time soon, I don't need to go to home depot

Good thing i only buy murican or germcuck and not plastic from china.

>mexican
>buy
you're not fooling anyone paco

>gook
>not making knock offs
I really hate you, you yellow niggers.

I've gone through periods of life where I chain smoked 2.5 packs a day. It's honestly not very pleasant. Your jaw starts to hit after a while (no shit), and your constantly dehydrated.

He had to pretend to quit smoking while he was the token black guy in our presidential lineup. Now he's just a dude and he can smoke however he wabts, not that weird. Also Trump is probably about to crucify his ass for some heinous and covered up conspiracy so, ya know, smoke em of you got em

Why do you save this kind of stuff, I don't mind young chinks being ran over and crushed, Dogs are of limits.

that shop job is terrible

The rape of Nanking wasn't enough, we should've helped the Japs finish the job.

Cigarettes turn people into psychopaths because of exposure to cadmium and lead.

Watch Obama slowly turn into a fucking weirdo in the coming years.

>we should've helped the Japs finish the job
You live on the west coast by any chance?

Gonna punch a chink tomorrow.

This. He knows how bad he fucked up. We won't elect another black person for decades thanks to him.

You haven't seen Arpaio's evidence. That guy was never our President; W. was for 16 years, 8 of which he never sat in the office or was never sworn in.
That nigger created a fucking legal disaster for this country.
He'll be executed for sedition along with hundreds of others.

No shit, right on the coast. I guess you can tell why this makes me particularly paranoid then.

Lol, my greatgrandpa was Jap.Nankinkg was peanuts or he said.

Fucking chinks, the worst I have to put up with is Koreans at the gas station

Archive of page?

All i found was this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254684/Barack-Obama-try-harder-kick-smoking-habit-doctors-say.html