Le Pen censorship at Berkeley polling station

I just voted in Berkeley today and there was some blatant censorship. Pic related, all the candidates were displayed outside the polling station EXCEPT FOR LE PEN!
Idk if they did not put it up intentionally, or if someone tore it down and they refused to put another up. Either way people noticed.

I don't have Twitter so someone please post this pic and tag LePen, FrenchElection, whatever the trending tags are. Someone use my pics and make this known!

posting more pics now

based priest

Just for you mes camarades.

Nice

Also happened in New-York.

leftists are such petty creatures

I said to a woman next to me "they want you to make you forget about her" and she replied "they can try." So at least one other person in Berkeley voted for her.

Viva la France My fellow Stormtrooper.

Did my rotation in the trenches today. I dread going to Berkeley like I would dread going to the front.

Bitch, that wasn't' torn down, that just was not put up.

There is no left overs, the (((Progressive))) people running the booth did not put it up, probs tore your vote up too.

How much of the dumpster fire that is modern western civilization the direct result of (((them))) orchestrating two world wars that killed off then of millions of young white European men causing Europe to be depopulated to the point where it could be flooded with shitskins instead of spreading out and colonizing shitskin lands instead?

it's illegal to take picture in booth

reported to authorities

Are there no Le Pen volunteers on hand to say anything ? make a complaint ?

kill yourself

>burger voting in french election

???

Yeah I don't understand this either.

Is it official or unofficial?

Were you not able to vote for her because you couldn't see her ugly photo? all the teachers know who took it down, desu.

Like I said,
>Idk if they did not put it up intentionally, or if someone tore it down

France has suffered immensely because of (((them))) but it's even more taboo to say so in France than it is here.

fuck off, you're useless.

apparently not, all the workers seemed like Macron clones so I wasn't surprised

American born, dual citizenship. "Etablis hors de France"

There are polling stations worldwide for expats.

why is filon #12? doesn't les republicaines have fair bit of sits at congress? or is the numbering by some other random order?

Hehehe go old mate

Ah okay, got it.

Whats he writing? something cheeki and offensive i hope :3

voleur -> thief

THEY REMOVED THE STRONG WOMAN CANDIDATE. THIS IS BLATANT SEXIST!

Not sure it seems like it was random. The ballot slips have no number on them. They mail you slips with the names to bring with you, or they have some there. You have to enter the booth with at least 2 slips in hand.

My man. He carries that cane to remove kebabs

bizarre. what's your thought on fillon? even though i think le pen is better, generally speaking, fillon's economic plans are just better imo

Could also have said Jüden since its basically the same thing.

I need to remember to drop some flowers off for old mate Ataturk,

ANZAC day is coming up on Tuesday, he deserves it for calling out islam for what it is.

French never figured out absentee ballots?

"Oooh, Jacque, ve mus set up le poll des elections in le pays de etranger!"
"Mon dieu! Why no send out ze ballots avec ze mail, par avion?"
"Sacre bleu! Pourquoi nobody has thought that? Es une grande idée!"

well, absentee ballots are prone to be (((corrected)))

I like Fillon. I agree his economic policy is more pragmatic than Le Pen's. I am prioritizing cultural/social preservation and national defense during this election so that is why I am voting for her. Le Pen vs. Fillon I will vote Le Pen. Fillon vs. anyone else I will vote Fillon. If neither of them go to second round I will vote against Macron.

Count one of them on my behalf.

Mail is prone to missing the date, being lost, being discarded, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if all Berkeley station workers were trashing Le Pen votes but I still have more confidence in brick and mortar voting

i suppose that makes sense, in terms of national security priorities.if there were to be no country, economy and shit does matter, i guess.