What the fuck went so horribly wrong in St. Louis, Sup Forums?

What the fuck went so horribly wrong in St. Louis, Sup Forums?

Can it be fixed, or is it fucked for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

ksdk.com/news/local/2-laclede-gas-workers-shot-and-killed-gunman-kills-himself/432761815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all these cities have massive black populations so its no surprise the murder rate would be so high. my suggestion? remove the nignogs

I live in St. Louis city. Bad here and will take a couple generations before things level out.

>Newark. NJ

I'm sooo happy that I get to go there and get harassed by bums to watch Devils games since they left the Meadowlands. At least the cops keep a cordon around the arena.

what's the percentage of black population above which a city becomes crime-ridden? there's got to be some unrefutable statistic out there that just shuts leftists up for good when shown, something like

>literally every single city with over 40% black population has at least three times the national average crime rate

>What the fuck went so horribly wrong in St. Louis, Sup Forums?

Niggers. It's as simple as that. All the nigs should have been relocated to Africa following the War of Northern Aggression.

No niggers, no problems.

cleveland and st louis also at 50%, hmmmmm

I go by the 15% rule. Once it reaches that it's like a cyclone of whites leaving and niggers nigging into a black hole of irreversible crime.

There's only like 2000 people in St Louis nowadays. Only one person was murdered.

a lot went wrong in st louis
>politicans not investing in the city stunting growth, instead pouring tax money into gibs
>mass nigger infestation moving people out of the city due to high crime
>manufacturing (a large part of stl economy) outsourced

>METHINALS
>TARDINALS
>CARCRASHINALS

>liberals
>logic
These are the people who attack us for being sexist and homophobic, and then import millions of sexist, homophobic sandniggers without batting an eye.

Their favorite thing to dismiss facts with over here is
>muh socioeconomic factors
Which they conveniently never define.

>no Oakland
possibly for the first time this whole millennium
that gentrification feel

I think it depends on how well the black population is disarmed. NYC is almost 1/4th black, but the city is still stable because cops can actually arrest blacks with illegal guns and throw them in prison for three years.

In a city like Chicongo, you can get bailed out of jail a couple hours after a weapons arrest, and be shooting gang rivals later that very night.

But once you get anywhere near half, it all seems to go to hell no matter what.

You underestimate the black. I live across a river from NYC and I avoid it like the plague.

A nigger unarmed is still a nigger. He will do his damndest to take your money.

Years of mismanagement and corruption by city officials compounding with an existing criminal element, a significant black population, and the most negative elements of ghetto culture.

I wish more people look at gentrification as a positive. My fiancée watches that show Shameless and thinks that poor people, despite their race, have a social ownership of their buildings.

It reduces the murder rate a lot. STL was at 59.3, while NYC was around 3.9, from what I remember reading. STL somehow manages to have a murder rate 15 times higher than NYC, and I suspect the city's failure to disarm its black gangbanger population is responsible for most of that.

I don't care about the murder rate. I almost ignore it.

Blacks are slaughtering each other and it doesn't concern me as a suburban white male. I have my protection and as long as they kill each other I can go to work everyday and wave at my white neighbors and pretend our country isn't going to shit.

The murder isn't confined to blacks in St. Louis, though. Two white men were murdered while working for a utility company just a few days ago:

ksdk.com/news/local/2-laclede-gas-workers-shot-and-killed-gunman-kills-himself/432761815

They were productive white men with families, but the black violence is so out-of-control that they were devoured by it. It doesn't always stay confined.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I try to tell my fiancée that going to Shitcongo or Mexico is a bad idea for a honeymoon because shitskins target whites for profit.

Doesn't matter where you are if you are always the target.

Chicago is STILL #1, and Wilmington, Delaware is #2. Know that both cities have altered the way they've reported murder rates, drugs, and violent crimes - especially for blacks and Hispanics.

Chicago has the highest murder rate for cities of a million or more people, but when you drop it to 250,000 (like that chart does), St Louis takes the title.

If Chicago had the same murder rate as St. Louis, it would have 1,616 murders per year.

Chicago PD under-counts its murders to an extent, but probably not by 850.

More of the fact that the vast majority of NYC is unlivable if you're poor and also has the largest police force in the country.

Hard to kill people in manhatten when you're surrounded by apartment buildings full of people and your quickest way home is a 20 minute subway ride.

niggers of course

I had no idea Kansas city had a high murder rate. wtf it's almost as bad as Chicongo

I want to know what Jackson, Miss does to keep their murder rate outside the top 10

Here is a secret about Delaware's politicians: they've forced the police forces to report nearly all crimes by blacks as "offenses" instead of adding them to crime statistics. They also make any crime no matter if its just peddling some weed as a gun crime is the person had a firearm, even legally, if they were caught in an illegal crime or act.

Chicago is the only motherfucking place to actually have fucking train robberies in modern fucking day. They hop on the trains or force them to stop with cars and debris on the rails then take crates of firearms from Ruger and S&W.

These stats are usually not that meaningful unless you really look into how much of the municipal area they count as the 'city'.
St Louis County isn't counted in these statistics - that's where most people live, as little as 15 minutes from the city center. if more of STLco was counted as part of the city, the murder rate would be in line with other cities of comparable size and diversity.

And St. Louis County, rightfully, shouldn't be lumped into the statistics of St. Louis City.

>that's where most people live
North and West County are not white.

What isn't talked about is that 10% of the murders in Detroit are solved, 30% for Chicago The left says too many blacks are in prison but in reality not enough blacks are in prison if you look at unsolved murders, rapes and robberies in chocolate cities. White cities and suburbs are more likely to solve violent crimes so the black vs. white crime statistics you see are actually much worse.

They should stop wasting time with drug possession and focus on violent crime

>Less than 5% black
All is well
>5 - 10% black
Can be fine if they're integrated into White neighborhoods instead of clumping together like Muslims. Blacks raised by White values and away from other Blacks turn out to be less violent.
>10 - 20%
Danger zone! It's impossible to keep Blacks from clumping up at this point. Whites are starting to leave the city, businesses are putting in bulletproof glass, police are on edge 24/7
>20 - 40%
This is where crime starts skyrocketing. Gangs form, drug dealers can be found in every McDonalds, women become sluttier (since all of the chaste women moved out, and Black women have around 11 - 13 sexual partners), etc. Remaining Whites are secluded in their Democrat-voting suburbs.
>50 - 65%
Crimerate is at a national high. Poverty is a given. The city is incapable of keeping streets clean, prisons are overflowing, cops completely avoid certain neighborhoods, and the remaining minorities (mostly rich Whites living in the center of the city in $2.5k/month rent condos where the only Blacks there are drug dealers) make up 90% of the city's income. Financial failure incoming.
>More than 65% Black
Whoops, it seems you've entered Little Sweden. NEVER leave your car. Keep your windows rolled up. Avoid traveling after sunset. Do not talk to anyone.

Jackson only has 170,000 people, so, it usually falls below the population threshold for these kinds of lists. But I think its rate is almost 40 per 100K, which is spectacularly high.

Wilmington is awful, but the city only has 70,000 people. It's basically a ghetto southern suburb of Philly for most purposes.

The common theme.

Oh, I know. They are using Wilmington as a way to fucking control all elections in Delaware. They move the ghetto fucks from Philly and Baltimore to Wilmington 6 months before any election and give them perks to do it so they end up taking every single fucking election in the state even though the other 2 counties in Delaware are as red as can be but that is besides the point. Wilmington is only a small amount of people, but as you stated, its all a ghetto. Also know Wilmington Port has been busy almost 24/7 with Chinese ships, and the Chinese ships started coming into Wilmington port 1 month before the heroin epidemic started on the East Coast.

Fuck this state, but I do have to be glad it's not Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, or Atlanta. It's close though.

It's niggers. Hell, even other niggers don't want to live around niggers these days

KC lurker....god damn barely behind Chiraq......at least I escaped to the KS side...KCMO is a shithole and my poor friend still over there has had his house broken into 4 times. BBQ nigers and spics...all we got. St Louis tier here we come.

>ChiCongo not even in the top 5

Sup Forums utterly BTFO

Any other St. Louis area anons here?

/636/ here

What is that supposed to mean? New meme?

Missouri sucks all around dude, though in truth the murder rate for St Louis would probably be lower if East St Louis (Illinois Side) was razed to the ground.

I live about an hour out. /573/

No. It's fucked for ever.

Nice. I live in Western St. Louis County which is pretty /comfy/ compared to the rest of the St. Louis area

It has 2.7 million people, which is far larger than any other city on the list. Its "peer cities" are NYC (3.9 per 100K) and Los Angeles (usually around 6 to 8).

For its size and resources, Chiraq is off the fucking charts.

Yeah, that's probably the best area in St Louis to live. But whats really great is living in rural Missouri, less than 5% non-white

That's true. I'd love to retire in the countryside. At least the only non-Whites here are Asians, and the occasional upper class black

This is a developing problem. What causes it?

St. Louis
1950: Whites 82% Blacks 17.9%
2010: Whites 43.9% Blacks 49.2%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis#Demographics

Perfect

St. Louis is a sanctuary city.

Uh oh!

I don't know but I wish their runoff would stop moving here. Absolute fucking trash.