Why do leftists love science but then claim things like there are more than two genders?

Why do leftists love science but then claim things like there are more than two genders?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiralnature.com/spirituality/honouring-queer-non-binary-forms-nature/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably the only two scientists this dork can name. Mainstream bullshit.

because there's science and then there's (((science)))

Hahaha I'm a geek btw guise. This is on the same level as those girls who wear nirvana shirts.

Because there are more.

Sup Forums BTFO spiralnature.com/spirituality/honouring-queer-non-binary-forms-nature/

>bill nye's name is 1irst
>nigga datass tyson's name is 2econd
>implying black man will be the VP and subservient to the white man
FUCK THIS SHIT WE GON MAKE A BLACK COUNTRY WITH A BLACK PRESIDENT
ELIJAH MOHAMMED / GEORGE LINCON ROCKWELL FOR PRESIDENT AND PRESIDENT 2020

Same reason we love history and think that the jews were behind every single bad event

Darwin/Huxley 2020

"I show you natural selection." -Thomas Henry Huxley

>tired of this gender bullshit
>watch the new Bill Nye episode focusing on gender
>talks a whole bunch of nonsense regarding genders and sexes and all that "progressive" shit
>provides no scientific evidence for it other than "my opinions, bro"
>now it'll never go away now because "Bill Nye says it's true so it must be lol"

I fucking hate my generation so goddamn much.

>spiralnature.com/spirituality/honouring-queer-non-binary-forms-nature/

Insects are totally mammals guys,

Then again these people are overgrown mosquitoes.

well the answer to that is something like there are more than two /genders/ but not more than two /sexes/

although technically there are more than two sexes too bc some people are born rel fucked up down there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

You know, I as going to give the writer enough credit to at least say it was insects where this odd shit can exist.

Frogs, Penguins, Hyenas, Transgender people.

Even as a god damn tranny, please these people.

>There is a huge amount of sexual variance in plants

Oh god, we plants now?

She goes onto explain that birds spreading pollen is a sexuality.

.I find I have more success with creatures I already felt a connection to, in my case rodents and cephalopods. But I’m branching out slowly; I want to do this with plants some day, and maybe even single-cell organisms.

Yep you are a rat.

We must destroy feminism.

Oh go fuck yourself,

>more than two sexes too bc some people are born rel fucked up down there

That does not constitute a sex dipshit, that's a birth defect.

no you fuck yourself its called intersex some people have a dick and a pussy or something else wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Gender was re-defined, we just have to accept that and always refer to sex in debates unfortunately.

A lot of SJWs do get confused by the issue and make ignorant claims. However gender is truly more complicated than the normal XX / XY binary we normally think of. There are XXY, XXYY, XYY, triple X, quad X and quintuple X mutations of chromosomes. And it's not just limited to chromosomes. There are also hormonal and physiological changes in the rest of the body and brain that can create odd mixes of female and male traits.

But when tumblr claims there are 4 quadrillion genders and sadness is a gender, that's just total nonsense.

Its called a birth defect fuckface.

Being itnersex is not a sex, its a defect.

You deserve to die.

Why do they ignore race behavioral study?

Still defects.

Bill Nye isn't a Scientist, he just plays one on TV.

Neil de Grasse Tyson is on the left-side on climate change, but doesn't seem that political other than that.

Of course it's a defect but they're also not either of the two genders. They're both.

Being a leftist requires a lunatic dislocation of the mind. George Orwell called it "Doublethink", which basically means the ability to hold two completely contradictory thoughts in your mind simultaneously and believing them both.

Why do they love Bill Nye not a scientist guy and Niel "I've done no real work in my field? degrasse Tyson?

We need to fight back. Its dangerous that we are letting the left wing take the institution of science and perverting it.

Because

"If the other team disagrees with this viewpoint, it must be correct because they're dumb."

Don't address it as a Leftist point but as an Ignorant point and suddenly you'll persuade people

Slightly off topic, but is Neil DeGrasse Tyson the smartest man alive?

Modern leftists, which are just social liberals that follow television, "love" science because they don't actually understand it.

I'm a scientist, real scientists are jaded as fuck, cynical, skeptical, and largely redpilled. A GOOD scientist doesn't buy shit from other people. That's why when you present your research you get your asshole btfo by a room of very smart people that love to poke holes in your methods and conclusions. If they don't, they are bad scientists.

We got a butthurt Aussie fag here! Hang on, we'll treat that butthurt for ya right now!......

Why?

The vast majority of the human population are either xy or xx.

Getting lost in the reeds of this "gender" discussion is the social construct, and most people are fucking tired of it.

>Of course it's a defect but they're also not either of the two genders. They're both.

Until they figure what one they are because the dominate traits take over, its defect that gets corrected.

Aren't there Christians who do kind of the same thing, pick and choose which verses of the Bible they want everyone to live by?

These nu-libs are actually the same people who used to be Bible thumpers. They just have a different religion, but everything else is the same.

They don't really love science. They love what they think they can use as a cudgel against people who disagree with their political opinions. The only science they are exposed to is Science Friday on NPR and Gizmodo. They like superficial knowledge, the illusion of understanding.

Fuck off you fucking lefty.

We don't. Nice strawman. Retard.

The way he is held in such high esteem by everybody makes me believe he must be brilliant.

They're basically the gamer gurllls infecting the science community.

Yes man he did uh.. and wrote a thesis on um... yes I'm such a nerd XD

Tyson is an open-borders globalist shit

>open borders
>globalist
Make your fucking mind up, will you?

>You deserve to die.

Leftist beliefs are more like religious dogma.

Transubstantiation: If a man believes he's a woman, then he actually is a woman.
Original Sin: Being born white.
Possession: Political opponents are possessed by evil spirits.
Exorcism: Sensitivity training, re-education.

doublethink comrade

Because feminist hipsters love pop culture.

>love two idiots who are just public figures for science and not for their intelligence
The left is so smart guys

You're right, this woman represents the entire left side of the spectrum. Just like Dylann Roof represents the entire right side of the spectrum.

I've thought about this quite a bit. Leftist like things they believe let them credulity (the quiet aqueseance of how false it truly is), anything within popular culture or indeed science is something they want to be apart of since they are themselves empty. To that end they will inject their bias into science rather than the correct means of utilising the scientific method. Now when you dicuss science with them they will have also conflated their own bias as being scientifically backed as opposed to the reality which science actually aims to reviel.

Take the leaks from East Cambria University which more or less demonstrated the deceit behind the "Man made Glabal warming" hoax in that moment anyone with scientific bearing would be outraged that political bias had polluted and corrupted important research. Instead they ignored it and the news eventually went away posing no threat to their thought bubble.

Like anything else leftism demonstrates itself as a religious movement first and foremost with basis in reality a painful afterthought. Science is not something they truly believe in but instead something that can be connected to their ideology to provide itself credulity as opposed to a self contained system of exploration and analysis. They are truly anti-science in that regard.

>Bill Nye
>a scientist

You can't correct those chromosomal disorders.

black science man is a meme for the normies, same with Bill.

>not recognizing the 114 fungi genders

pleb

chromosomal disorders =/= new sex,

Dumbass

Well, there are more than two genders. And effectively there are more than two sexes as well.

As for gender, everyone has different levels of masculine and feminine traits, and you might say that an alpha male is majority masculine but knows how to effectively use feminine traits as well.

It is just that our society hates both traditional men and women and wants to turn those roles on their head. Leftists want to push this carnivalesque turning of the sexes.

As for 'sex not being real' It's a ridiculous overstating of the very minor percentage of people with a biological sex issue. But to be fair, science is a very manipulative ideology and leftists are simply taking advantage of that in their own way. Rightists and capitalists do it as well, just in (sometimes) different ways.

For example, look at how bolsheviks treated agriculture industry, it's not that different from the capitalist method, especially now with genetic modification. Monsanto essentially realised the bolshevik dream of creating a second nature.

>spiralnature.com/spirituality

At least he's more of a scientist than Neil. Neil is literally a meme.

They're both scientists.
Also, Neil is an astrophycisist, so I don't know what the fuck you people are ragging on him about.

Because they are muppets

Never. I specifically always say gender just to trigger the whole bunch of leftards and know who is not worthy wasting my time with.

He only exist to popularize physics. He hasn't made any real contributions. Its just like shit like vsauce. Common knowledge and psudo-intellectual banter to push science. And who better than a black guy to make popularize science!

because

>your a dumbass
Fail

Reddit: the protest.

>They are truly anti-science in that regard.
Agreed. That is one of the most harmful aspects of the current political climate re: science. Even just the impetus for inquiry is being suppressed by groupthink and pseudoscientific ideals

"Gender" is not a scientific concept. There is no evidence indicating the existence of "gender." "Gender identity" only exists in the context of sociology and philosophy.

Biological sex, however, is scientific. You could argue that the biological sex of hermaphrodites cannot be clearly defined, even though almost all hermaphrodites are clearly male- or female-dominant in appearance, depending on the form of their chromosomal aberration. These edge cases however have no bearing whatsoever on the general characteristics of the human race, which has two sexes: male and female.