Catcalling

What do you think of catcalling? Should it be banned because it is kind of degenerate? Hitler banned it and the UK is banning it too.

nationalreview.com/article/437870/uk-county-record-misogyny-and-catcalling-hate-crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

mosques.muslimsinbritain.org/maps.php#/county/Nottinghamshire
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=iQBjhZtLtRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

free speech

>only ever saw the Sup Forums-edit of this

much more accurate

Why is she wearing a blouse as a dress?
I want to see it

Just wait one year and they'll miss the attention it gave.

Remember that one video where some broad recorded all the catcalls, and it was 100% shitskins? Good times.

Only for shitskins

>According to Newsweek, the category will include “everything from verbal comments and wolf whistling to unwanted physical approaches.”
kek
betas BTFO

>a blond guy in a polo

>Implying it's White men who catcall
Catcalling is a tactic of an invading ethnic groups to intimidate native women. Almost always non-White (or a non-native ethnic group) motivated by racial animosity towards White women.

Is the artist humble-bragging? My enormous dick gets calls from women all the time, but at least I didn't make a comic about it...

Betas will get arrested and fined for trying to make an approach.
Alphas will get their dicks sucked.

>Live in Chicago my whole life
>Started off in iffy neighborhoods, gentrified now
>Only people who catcall are blacks
>Not even Polacks and Mexicans catcall, it's solely blacks

Ban it. We'll soon be getting women asking themselves, Why aren't men paying attention to me anymore?

Then it will get unbanned. Repeat ad nauseam.

fpbp

If I want to yell "NICE TITS", I should be able to. That shit is nigger-tier, but it's the principle.

First of all, free speech, but second
>who the fuck actually catcalls chicks?
Latino men and black guys, so yeah lets go ahead and prosecute.

how is it a hate crime? You don't catcall because you hate the puss.

He probably means this.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks user.

This
People who catcall are cunts who should mind their own damn business
If I was a chick I wouldn't appreciate being cat called by some low tier construction workers

Honestly, no one catcalls-- if a person catcalls, he's usually someone of a shitty background, belonging to either an economically poor household or a nigger family. I've yet to see a decent, middle class man actually catcall in public. The worst I've seen a middle class man do is gasp at a stunningly beautiful girl, then turn to his friends and start a conversation about the girl he just saw. Catcalling is an activity only done by the poor/usually niggers, and if women actually want to solve the issue, they need to address the behavior of niggers and people who act like niggers.

I lived in Seattle for 5 years and I've never heard catcalling once in my life

I'm fairly certain this comic is drawn by a man.

LOL @ the comic artist making the crass catcaller a white guy. Literally never happens. It's always the muslim/latino/black demographic shouting shit at me on the street or at the bodega.

The white equivalent of catcalling is sending creepy and/or downright bizarre messages on OKC.

I do not like it. It should not be illegal though.

The other posts are right though, I have never had a white man do it to me. It is only the blacks and the middle east people in my experience.

Only a certain kind of people seem to cat call, if you catch my drift. That being said, I think it's a bit much for girls to overreact to cat calling. Sure, it's annoying, but it's not like men never have to deal with people yelling at them. Furthermore, when men are getting yelled at, it's usually threats of violence or insults, not compliments about their bodies.

It's because you live in Seattle, city of eunuchs and trannies. The men over there are so emasculated that it's become a social norm to just walk around looking like a fucking faggot. Even that roasty whore, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast often comments on how Seattle is populated with low-effort troons and extremely beta-faggot men in general.

If you ever did, somehow, end catcalling, women would go mad trying to get men to catcall them again. They would even import professional Moldovian town rapists just to make them feel wanted again.

the insides of the nig-nog's palms need to be white.

have any of you faggots ever seen a nigger? I don't mean the white people they paint black and put on tv, I'm talking about a real nigger.

fixed

Banning catcalling is racist.

Being racist is racist.

>white women get sick of being oogled, cat-called and sexually harrassed by shit-skin savages
>Somehow find a way to blame it on white men

Kek

But seriously, how often have you heard men whistling at women they don't know in broad daylight?

I've just realized why it's called cat calling.

Toy Story 2 was --ok

what is it?

Can't ban free speech
If i see some hot ass I'll cat call all i want. It's my mouth, you got issues with it then plug your ears

>hisses
what kind of autist makes snake noises at women?

My dog is racist.

because they are asking for it

"nice tits" is degenerate but feminazis who bitch about catcalling and want it banned include things like "hello" and "nice day innit" as catcalls.

remember the "walking in nyc as a woman" video and how they tried to cover up the fact that all the catcalling was coming from brown and black people

Catcalling isn't really a white mating strategy. In Africa the young bucks will shuffle up to the sheboons and do a little dance or spit a rhyme when they want to mate. Shit don't work like that in the white world.

>Argentina
>White

THE PERSON WHO DREW THIS IS A MALE

I FUCKING REPEAT

A WOMAN DID NOT DRAW THIS,

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN THEIR MOUTHS AND PUT YOUR DICK THERE INSTEAD.

>not even polacks and mexicans catcall
From what I've seen, the mexicans are a lot more smooth in how they approach women
Like captain Ahab, though, they always seek to harpoon themselves a great white whale

Women deserve to be strangled alive with no remorse.

does anyone have the link?

Never done this or heard anyone do this.
You'd probably get your ass kicked for this around here.
Is this a Northerner thing like street masterbation bums?

>argentina edit

Do you even know where you are?

>the cat calling man isn't a nigger or spic like he actually would be

Construction workers don't catcall anymore faggot.

Only street niggers and spics catcall. Of course the cartoonist can't depict reality because reality is racist so they make it A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I'd love to get catcalled as a man. It's rare and only older women do it now. :(

>Complains about urban violence
>Complains about rampant misogyny
>Complains about rape
>One minority is dramatically over-represented in urban violence, misogynistic culture, and rape
>Completely fail to acknowledge or address this

I was really expecting her to have a penis. What a fucking disappointment. Saged and next time, OP, don't post trash.

100% agreed.

A fruit vendor set up on my corner a while ago. I cruised the strawberries a few times, but they were always moldy. After the 2nd or 3rd time the stupid Arab fucker running the thing got really antagonistic and started shouting at me for not buying his mushy berries. After that, he catcalled me literally every time he spotted me until I didn't live there anymore.

I ignored it as best I could, but it did make me occasionally fantasize about lighting his (dirty ofc) prayer mat on fire.

Latino catcalling is usually friendly-ish about 50% of the time. Blacks and muslims on the other hand almost always do it in a very threatening manner that's clearly meant to terrorize and intimidate.

good way to get more brown people into jails. its not really white people doing this

Liberalism is inherently dishonest

Cuck Faggot.

>he browses imgur

Yes, make it illegal. Then find that all the people doing it are niggers. They don't pay their fine. They don't show up to court. And then they complain about debtor's prison. And the law will be repealed.

Well well, what do we have here
mosques.muslimsinbritain.org/maps.php#/county/Nottinghamshire

Nottinghamshire is filled with Mudslimes. This is the source of the harassment

Does anyone here really think that Muds are going to be prosecuted for this "hate crime"?

It's always niggers that catcall, even though dykes like to believe it's all white men

youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

I was going to make a post but you summed it up.

That roast beef isn't fully cooked. 10 bucks says she's a literal harridan in 10 years time, if not dead by overdose.

>According toNewsweek, the category will include “everything from verbal comments and wolf whistling to unwanted physical approaches.”
>whistling at someone, implying that they are attractive, is a hate crime

I understand the problem with unwanted advances in public spaces, but I've also noticed how suspicious a lot of women have gotten. I hate having to worry about basic friendliness or even mere acknowledgement being misinterpreted as some kind of unwelcome attempt at flirtation.

yfw you'll have to apply for a 'catcalling license' and the test will be to gather a jury of 10-12 roasties to survey you behind a one way window and determine if you're chad enough to tell them that they're hot in public

*Vomits eternally*

Honestly if i was a woman i'd take that as a compliment

You have nice fucking tits, it's like telling somebody they have nice hair or eyes.
Be proud of that.

I live in Commiefornia and I have been cat called and I've had people do gross shit at me from their cars like pretending to jack off and licking their mouths and shit. Mind you, every time it was a spicy spic.

Was it addressed nowhere that this video is 99% nog behavior?

I mean that bald white guy looks like a plant. He didn't even seem like he was looking at her. I think he said "NICE!" into his phone.

Depends on the Language. If in Canuckistan someone Cat Calls an Anglo in french, they won't do shit. If you cat call anyone in engling, apparantly you're a fucking pig. Immigrants are fucking smart and catcall in a bunch of foreign languages but only to wht wymn so they never know if Pajeet is just commenting on the weather or wanting to show someone their interpretation of the Kama Sutra

Damn, better prep myself thaan! Gotta work out and shieeet. Reparations and shiiiiet...

>yfw this is a real possibility

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=iQBjhZtLtRk

the comments are a1
>Yo half the stuff they said here wasn't that bad desu
>whys it all black people
>A woman should never be the victims to such verbal slurs like hello, you look beautiful and most importantly Damn
>Nice done: 10 hours of walking with less than 2 minutes of harassment

FPBP

Show me an example of this happening without it being a fucking white male.

That nignog that just starts silently following her gets me every time. Like watching discovery channel.

"Here we have a rare example of daylight preying activities of the nigger. Usually nigger uses the natural camouflage to blend into the night in order to catch the prey, but this specimen must have gone over 20 hours without rape, and is in desperate need of nourishment"

The woman said she regretted posting the video because it just showed niggers

So basically she's passively acknowledging it while avoiding being seen as racist.

>with

God I fucked that up.

Cities are degenerate.

the only thing that irked her is that she was catcalled by a beta-male and not by a 6'5" weightlifting man in a Ferrari

I used to work with a moving crew in SF before I got a better job and it was mostly spics and nigs. They were really into catcalling from the truck. I've never met a white guy who does that. It just seems like bad strategy.

>nice tits

no one says this in public

the state doesn't exist to protect emotional comfort.
free speech.

He wasn't a bad boy, he was about to turn his life around.

This
What kind of burger are you???

>What do you think of catcalling?
It's obnoxious.

>Should it be banned
No. Fuck off.

She needs to check her compliment privilege.

Agreed. With the dark palms and hair he looks more poo in loo. Low caste no doubt.

stay based, nip

I read it as David Attenborough

At least spics are less scary when they're driving away from you. I always get nervous I'm gonna get abducted and culturally enriched.

Would you say thank you? Because then the guy would likely follow you and refuse to leave you alone.