Fellow ausfags, what's your plan for when Kimmy drops the bomb on us?

Fellow ausfags, what's your plan for when Kimmy drops the bomb on us?

Future ausfag here
Immigrate to Australia to repopulate it
because after kim drops the bomb Australia wont be full anymore

> WE
> MAD MAX
> NOW

Ayyy

Is that Mr Burns?

i live in south australia, i couldnt give a fuck

Take my iodine pill and shitpost

>Finally living on Tasmania has its peaks

Imagine our future when we all have deformed heads like that bloke on St Kilda beach there.

im sorry to hear that

A Navy Seal frog has reported North Korea does not have Nuclear weapons. China in fact was using Korean soil to subvert the treaty.

Most of my plan consists on not giving a fuck and the rest is just doing nothing.

Is this true? source?

Host a Sup Forums WW3 comfy watching party - survivers edition

that gum you like is coming back in style.

Kim is a fat larping nigger-tier neandertal with no allies. I fear the Jew.S.A using us as a false flag.

For you it will always be full swaroop.

Evil prevails when spineless men do nothing. My quotes are so explosive they are C5. I.D pun

man new leisure suit larry graphics are awesome

I feel like if I talk shit about that guy I will have a spontaneous seizure

Is it true that a popular rumor in Australia is that, that Japanese cult Aum managed to detonate a nuke underground in Australia before?

Yep. It in western Australia. They own a huge cattle station. Also their was unusual seismic activity to back it up. That was in the late 80s.

>So the rumour goes

Aum failed miserably, multiple times to make, purify and use biological weapons. There is no fucking chance in hell they ever came close to getting a nuke together.

fucking lost it.

Aum failed miserably, multiple times to make, purify and use biological weapons. There is no fucking chance in hell they ever came close to getting a nuke together.

Everyone falls for all the North Korea hype. The furthest their missiles could possibly hit is Western Japan. Oz, any South East Asian countries and the entire US is completely out of their range. Remember, we're dealing with a country operating with 1960's-70's tech.
If the Americans had properly helped capitalist China in the 40's then this wouldn't even a problem. Fucking Truman.

Gonna gap it to Alice Springs