youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=hRbkAezmW78
talkshoe.com/tc/144054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we stopped bullying people

And stopped policing degeneracy with the word faggot

>You have to pick me up

24 hours into wearing a dress and it already has a sense of entitlement

To get in on the fad. In 5 years trannies will be as they were 5 years ago. A rarity.

Fucking transvestites need to be dragged behind trucks.

This, OP.

I'd also wager that the average women is such shit nowadays, that some men are able to become better women than women. As if the cunts weren't useless enough already.

>This level of degeneracy

Because it gets positive social reinforcement, and being masculine and responsible and working for a living doesn't.
These are men that have been broken through years of neglect and failure, they're desperate for any sort of positive attention, and at this moment in time, wearing a dress is the best way to get it.

seems like a lad to me

also checked

>watch american psycho one too many times
>develop elitist left personality
>dress, walk, talk, and act like lefty
>create tinder with new identity
>show you are the dominant one
>when the moment comes they want a doggy style assfucking
>shove face in pillow and plunge a knife into neck
>tour united states going on a totally random serial killing spree.

>Because we stopped bullying people
Pretty much this.

Back in the good ol' days a guy dressing up like a girl would get beaten up and never do it again.
These days if a guy dresses up as a girl, a few people might say some bad words (to which they would be suspended from school for bullying) to which the others would be punished.
The dynamic has switched over from the faglords getting punished for being faglords, to the people punishing faglords are actually being punished.

Because masculinity is demonized and mental illness is put on a pedestal. Essentially it's mentally ill faggots trying to get their cummies on.

Gotta turn that Tradnationalism into Chadnationalism

this guy can't even fag right

>no foundation
>too much eyebrow marker
>no lip liner
>eye shadow too dark
>hair is frizzy with poor coloring
>nails aren't right
>a blouse like that needs some kindof necklace

p.s. traps ARE gay

>not looking for love
>not looking for hookup

So why is "she" on tinder?

Cause they cant get hookups as a guy

being bullied saved my life

nope.
its becasue men refuse to put women in line and will go though any type of mental gymnastic to avoid placing responsibility on them

this "hurr durr bully more" shit makes you look like a fucking retard. that is how people like the unibomber are created

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

>when Samuel Hussein was right

its gr8 isnt it

Because the game (life) was too hard, so they decided to switch to easy mode.

its only going to get worse m8. they dont breed but instead infect all of our children with their bullshit

I can't believe they put this shit on TV. It's too good for TV.

"attention" oh shit it might actually be a woman afterall

Should Femboys or Traps even have the rights to raise an innocent child?

>we will never have 90s British tv back
youtube.com/watch?v=hRbkAezmW78

i really hope your right and theyre just the new emo/goth

Because society hates men, there's too many chems in the food and water, and there are so few real women left due to early menopause from birth control.

In WWI they say men would dress up as women (in a joking way) because the local women were not very feminine. Not sure if I accept that theory, it may have been more of a reminder of their exploits while on leave.

These sort of people used to be heavily shuned. Now their nonsense is actively encouraged.

no

I too have noticed the massive influx of trannies, fags and other degenerates the past few years. When i was younger people would have got bullied mercilessly for pulling shit like this off, now it's pretty much encouraged, movies/media etc are always trying to shove homosexuality and other debauchery down our throats now. Also, you get loads of Narnia lurkers stating that traps aren't gay.

it's too easy to get food now

Agreed

Fight society instead of being a defeatist

These men probably just feel more comfortable being open about it. I bet the amount of men who felt this way hasn't changed from the past.

I wouldnt let my dog shit on her face she is so nasty

Gonna have nightmares, thanks

Trans btfo

dats a dude wit a dick
mentally deficient
autism confirmed
gas chamber material

"straight"

Mainstream acceptance of homos is where things went wrong, trannies and other freaks are rushing through th door behind them.
Its the normies that suffer most though; they end up more mixed up in degeneracy because of the nutjobs.

you moron, MKultra is how the Unabomber was created.

They're the weakest men, giving up masculinity to pursue femininity because it's an easier path.

Commie down

Xenoestrogens

Jeez I wish society would collapse...
Just enough that these losers all starve.

> Space trash

I agree

>smoke palm trees daily

What did ze mean by this?

Its Xir you fucking nazi

Two types.The faggots who aren't feeling special enough, being gay doesn't get you attention anymore, now they have to be more extreme. And the socially inept weak beta males raised by unstable Boomer sluts, hen pecked and made to feel shame for anything masculine or gender appropriate.

this lmao

>flatter me

does "she" not realize that "she" is a fucking TRANSVESTITE. hes not in the position to make demands.

What app is this?

at least this sissy faggot is trying to look like a girl, there are some guys that put they´re female while looking like dudes

>
>What app is this?

Okcupid back in 2015 or its soemthibg else I fucked around with

instead of looking at a funny profile trying to find cool girls , it looks like applying for a fucking job off of indeed

Fuck all of this

is this a confession?

Please god I hope so,

It's the water and vaccines

Got 'em

>i lift

Lmao i bet that bitch can't bench halfpl8

Its a lot of fun to point that out to trannies, I fucking love it, it triggers the hell out of them,

Beong emo was cool and a great experiance for me. Thank god I didnt grow up in this generation of penises

I would pick him up and drop him off at a shrink, maybe he'll get cured of his mental disease.

No fucking way

Back when I was growing up you did not tell anyone you are a tranny or you'd get your arse handed to you.

Hid it for years, grew up normal and I am a well adjusted person.

Fuck this generation.

...kyle?

I now have a giant to fight in my nightmares thx.

>cant get laid
>see that even ugly chicks are drowning in semen
you can expect what happen next

I know what your talking about and I don't want to know what your talking about...

I would date her just to make her smile...

so I can laugh at it some more!

This profile's full of cancer.

Nobe of these people have any personality.

Being a woman is life on easy mode. Now that transgenders are starting to become acceptable, anyone can do it.

Seriously, I have a friend who, when was a guy, had like 15 followers on twitter and nobody gave a shit, but as a girl, has 300 and counting, gets compliments and attention constantly.

Sad!

this.

pick up that fuck in this

>I can't walk
topkek

>Implying that emaciated body can carry a fetus to term

I would guess most men would rather be women. Part of being a man is accepting that you don't get to be a woman, and moving past it.

Yes. It's in the water.

thats obviously a joke you autist.
Im in BR too lets hang out nigger

A man in the desert will do anything if he is thirsty enough

Where the fuck are all these trans bitches at? Do I need to go to NY to find them?

that made me sad