Bill Nye's new show about SCIENCE! has gone live, Sup Forums!

Bill Nye's new show about SCIENCE! has gone live, Sup Forums!

It's everything you've ever dreamed of! Look at this amazing science!

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aha haha

I can't wait for this to blow up in their faces

>Assigned
Bill, I...

People still pretend he's a real scientist?

I LOVE SCIENCE

He was never even a scientist to begin with, just an engineer. This is blatant political activism. They're about to get Schumered.

>be a loveable scientist on a children's TV show about generic but interesting science topics
>20 years later
>this

fuck you for ruining my childhood memories bill

What's wrong with assigned? Just curious

I thought it was a pol joke
wtf man

If he sticks to STEM ill be fine with it

hes not even a fucking scientist. he's just an engineer
>wear bow tie
>me smart now :)

>science

>Leftist Indoctrination: The show

They don't even try to hide it anymore. Agree with Bill or you're an idiot. Amazing.

What eye color were you assigned at birth? Do you remember the weight they (((assigned))) you?

DAE LE SCIENCE?!!!!!

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

ill just leave this here

>just an engineer

Engineers are smarter and do more inventing than any academics

women could just close their legs if they're worried about overpopulation

They are trying to presuppose that sex and gender are malleable and that humans have some sort of control over their gender

bill looks old. very old.

I was just asking because I'm not sure how the people that use words like cis think. Like I'm guessing they say that by putting you male you were never given the choice to decide what gender you wanted to be?

The jews are being really on the nose latley

So... uh... how many letters patent does he hold?

Does this show address any of these failed predictions?

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-3/

He needs stronger links to the Democratic Party to drive people away with his arrogance.

Wait but I though gender was malleable? Like I'm not saying they're not crazy but if they decide that they're a "girl" in the gender sense of the term it's fine. Like they're crazy, but they can do what they want?

that's the thing is that western people aware of these problems will, if they won't use contraceptives. the cost to rear a child properly with sufficient nutrition, education, etc. alone is enough to make people shy away from it.

the problem is shits in africa et al that have no reason to not pop out 7 babies when the un will give them food aid and shits in inner cities that can have the government pay their bills.

He is not even an engineer, he has a piece of paper and never took a single professional development course. Immediately after school he started to do sketch comedy. If he wasnt famous and wanted to be accepted into any professional society he would have to start all over again.

He tried "Bill Nye the Science Guy for grown-ups" twelve years ago with The Eyes of Nye and that only lasted one season. I can't see this lasting any longer.

buck foomers.

He never worked a day as a engineer so he isn't even one

Hence "science guy." Alton Brown was never a chef but he made a great cooking show.

None he never worked as one he started to be an actor right out of school

Behold the brilliant mind of Bill Nye at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

What? He worked for Boeing for years as a mechanical engineer.

Alton Brown wanted to make a cooking show so he went to culinary school and actively practices his craft. Alton Brown also doesn't claim to know everything and infutabl, he meerly tells people about the process .

Bill Nye is a actor who never worked as an engineer.

He stared on a TV show starting in 1980 doing it fulltime,
For Boeing he fetched blue prints from the racks for engineers he did that for a few months

FFS its called 'Bill Nye Saves the World'

what an egocentric faggot

No. "Gender identity" wasn't even a concept until the 20th century, when it was invented by quack John Money as part of his insane, pseudoscientific experiments. Since then his already perverse work has been perverted further for political reasons. An entire field of pseudoscience has sprung up around it, like modern-day phrenology.

There is biological sex. In the human species that means male or female. That is it. There are edge cases involving chromosomal abnormalities, but that has nothing to do with so-called "gender."

Seems fitting the kids he brainwashed back then are the same mindless children in their 30's now hes the perfect format for them. They couldn't handle a real scientist lecturing them anyway.

Source? Just googling "bill nye boeing" brings up his work on the 747.

Science is compromised. I'm becoming a fundamentalist Christian. It's the only thing that makes sense anymore

Jesus Christ Nill Nye is an obnoxious tard. Does he actually have a degree in engineering or is that just a meme?

It's really is a shame, I have fond memories of watching his show as a kid, it was an elementary school kids equivalent of science but it got me reading nonetheless and ultimately helped spark an interest in aerospace. I likely wouldn't be where I am today if not for his show.
I myself am partly at fault for this, it was the nostalgia of my generation towards him and that show which brought him fame and so inflated his ego allowing this to happen.

It's just another Jew emotionally manipulating normies for political gain. Plus don't blame yourself for his ego, he's an actor. They're all like that.

dude wears a rug for sure

He was bitch boy for blueprints or any diagrams that needed to be passed around the department,but me digress he "worked" on the 747

Fundamentalist Christian is what gave birth to the Scientific Method.

It's the only way to save science, reason and rationality.

everything that he did on his show was proven science, this gender theory BS is not, someone take him out ffs

watching it right now so you all dont have to.
Although, I think I'm getting cancer.

First off its very little science or at least science for retards. I mean the first thing he does is show that things expand when heat. WOOOOOOW mind blown! Learned that in like 5th grade.

Then there's this terrible skit about some stereotypical black guy not being able to buy things because of global warming. It goes to a Japanese place and uses VERY stereotypical music. I mean idc but the progressives are gonna find it offensive lol. GL with that Bill.

bla bla bla, more global warming shit. Goes to venice bla bla bla. Bill keeps trying to be funny and relevant. Literally finishes an interview with the most awkward fist bump you can imagine.

Next segment: "Bill needs a minute." Literally him just ranting about global warming and its the denier's fault he can't convince people global warming is real. More coming.

this fag is lucky his theme song was catchy

>call pushrods but forget that they btfo almost every streetlegal car.

Who needs science when you have the bible. Jesus Christ will give you all the science you need.

Is this really the first episode? And they're already doing this shit?

This guy is such a fucking clown it's unbelievable. You might as well call the show "Reddit".

b-b-b-b-but muh atheism"

That's no more valid than saying height is malleable because you can refer to yourself as something other than your objective, measurable height. It's a cop-out solely to appease morons.

You're shitting on the foundations of the rational society which predicates your continued existence by acting complicit towards the deliberate erosion of pragmatic descriptors which rationality as a whole is contingent on.

>FFS its called 'Bill Nye THE Science Guy'
>Not even a science guy, he's THE science guy
>What an egocentric faggot
Bitch about shit that matters or don't bitch at all

We all know that /mr wizard/ is objectively the best children's science show!

I knew Sup Forums would have great taste in kids science shows.

>rational society
Stopped reading there cause you were making shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=g-_HKOcYBK8

Look at this trailer. Fucking disgusting

I think it's time to enlighten their comment section

Name one meme the wiz ever produced.

Fuck, I bet his transportation isn't even magical. Some wizard he is.

>this isn't for kids
>it's for grown-up kids

You know people who can't function in the adult world.

>You know people who can't function in the adult world.
I dunno, Sup Forums seems to hate it

The frizz and the wiz best ship desu

oh he does. he also worked for Boeing and did a lot of design work on planes such as the 747. iirc he created the pressure resonance suppressor for it that's still in use today. he's always been a liberal cuck though. he just never was very outspoken about it. not blatantly at least. now he doesn't give a fuck anymore. same with Tyson. sad really.

you can like science and not be a hippie sjw.

I was a Beakman's World kid.

disagreeing with some of a persons views doesnt mean everything he says is wrong and i need to hate him. fucking christians.

>women could just close their legs if they're worried about overpopulation
You aren't really familiar with the women's rights situation in Africa, are you?

Bill Nye. What an unmitigated faggot. I'm pretty sure that this homo is into the Cheese Pizza.

This is sad to me, one of the few pretty famous ppl I have met, and hes a total kike

is she redpilled?

i wish he didnt get all political

it kind of hurts :(

Kek certainly thinks so.

Billy Nye The Faggot Kike!

Bill Nye is full of himself, he is ok in small doses but a whole program just for him will become annoying soon
Its always sad to see childhood celebrities trying to remain relevant, It just shows their clase and ruins the good memories you had about ghem

>Perpetuating mental illness
>Science

Telling trans people that their condition is somehow normal, is like telling an anorexic they're obese.

Well they had a panel.... No science, just we can do this, we can do that... I say it'll work. Then they launch into some dumb demonstration about CO2 and water acidfication. Bill blows into some colored beaker and soem hot blonde explains that 'a chemical' in the changes color with more carbon dioxide. Literally says a chemical. not which chemical. A CHEMICAL.

But here's the worst part, Zach Braff the cuck from Scrubs gets on and they joke about shutting up about climate change and of course he makes a jab about electing 'antiscience' politicians. Thank god its over

she is a psychopath

Sex is just something you're assigned at birth?

Science popularisers, like Nye, Tyson, Kaku, ect. need to die off, already. They're trying to attract young people to science by perverting the subject in the hopes of making it more hip.

So its literally roddit.tv?

They fucking love that unfunny cuck (zack brack)

>"hey whitey, you can help combat the global population growth occurring mainly in Africa, by dying out even faster"

This guy is a Masonic communist mouthpiece, he event went to that school all of your turned celebrities go through. The time for debates or memes is over, he needs to be lined against the wall and shot

at least Mr Wizard would torture children to teach them science.

what the fuck? someone give me a link or the name of the episode

>"according to my calculations, people shouldn't believe things that make brown people sad"

Episode 1:

> Bill holds up an Erlenmeyer flask. The audience ooohs.
> "Now this might look like water, but it's actually an aqueous solution."
> Audience starts clapping
> Electronic dance music starts playing
> Adam from the mythbusters comes out on a scooter with colorful beakers and a lab coat.
> Bill and Adam start dancing with beakers, audience cheers
> Record scratch, music abruptly stops
> Zoom into Bill's face, "Now let's get serious folks."
> "Can you believe there are still people who believe in God, and not climate change?"
> Audience erupts in laughter, more applause
> "Folks we have a very special guest here today to tell you why space is WOKE!"
> Neil DeGrasse Tyson comes out in a space suit
> Audience furiously clapping now, can barely contain themselves
> Tyson: "The potential for life is everywhere in the universe, Star Trek and Star Wars could be real!"
> Audience hands are now bleeding from all the clapping.
> Bill: "Well that's all the time we have today, join us next week when we tell you more about why science rocks!"
> Electric guitar solo, audience starts chanting aggressively "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!" Their claps are now full repetitive nazi salutes.

wait, never mind, I found it. He has an entire netflix show?? Christ alive, this is madness

Under rated

Mmm, tell that to the 13/14 year old girls in parts of africa/middle east/Asia who are married and impregnated within a yeat of their first period (cos closing your legs is so easy when your family and 30 year old husband will kill you if you do)
Look at population growth demographics, developed countries aren't the problem here

REMINDER

The trans "movement" was cobbled together by corporate entitties and pushed through (what has been caled) "The Cathedral" in order to REPLACE gay marriage as a wedge issue in the United States. Gays are men, and as such are at high risk of dropping the persecution complex and become conservative, which would render the DNC insolvent for decades. Gay marriage becoming "legal" effectively destroyed the most important wedge issue the democrats had.

Corporate allies have been pushing this TRANS trend with the express intent of feminizing young boys who they expect will stand feminized, and respond as women do to market trends and stimuli. EG faggot boy who became the model for CoverGirl. They knew short term was risky, but long term, 10+ years is guaranteed horrendous messy wedge issue to prevent anyone from leaning right. During the mid 2000's you'd often hear the phrase "I'd be conservative but I don't hate gays". Now mental illness is being promoted and enshrined and the only purpose is to create a short-term malleable and willing market.

YOU ARE NOW AWARE YOU ARE DEALING WITH SOULLESS PSYCHOPATHS WHO WILL GLADLY DESTROY YOUR CHILD JUST TO FEEL RIGHTEOUS.

BILL NYE IS HERE TO MAKE THE TEACHERS WHO DESTROY YOUR CHILD FEEL SMART.

>Audience starts clapping

like a bunch of trained seals

>Netflix
This is not going away.

>what eye color were you assigned at birth
Kek, brutalized.