Saturday Night Drink Thread

Post your drinks chaps

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/3376748/diet-coke-pepsi-max-deadly-stroke-and-dementia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

The only Miller that anyone has an excuse to buy.

Miller lite is for faggots.

The rest of Miller is outclassed by Corona and Guinness, maybe even plain Budweiser.

I remember my first beer too user

You guys are hilarious...

Lagunitas Hop Stupid. High Life is my fav tho. God bless

This

>Being niggardly you resort to """the champagne of beer"""
That shit is disgusting anons. Busch is even more acceptable than that garbage

Its beach season, faggot. Lay off the bottle and you might actually loose your virginity this year

That's a good looking beer. Is it a local IPA? Never seen it before.

>No cork
>Cost me like $3
>Delicious

The translation of the name is something like "ox's blood"

>drinking anything but a good quality single malt.
I feel sorry for you poorfags.

>Drinking high Life
Fucking nigger

Single malt, blended, I really like them all. I really love Laphroaig above the rest.

Tonight, I'm drinking my drink of choice — the Negroni.
>pic relate

My second choice of drink is bourbon and rocks with a splash of sour mix. Jim Beam is fine. And when I am out to play and fully intend to get a good buzz going, I make a big pitcher of delish Margarita with fresh lime juice and really good triple sec, pour it over crushed ice, stick in a fat straw, and I'm good to go all night.

knockin em back

All out friendo

Like this one?

fuck that h8ers, do what you love!

jsndbdkskfmffgvgggg

Bitch I just woke up, I haven't taken my morning vodka shot yet

Straight-edge. I have no patience for insobriety.

was drinking Evan williams bourbon earlier
now I'm chillin with canned miller high life, nice taste OP

No it's not jungle boy

hmmm, do you have a home bar, or just the kitchen counter?

I can't even buy Miller's High Life in Canada.... our craft beer is good though, am drinking "destiny" from Fuggles & Warlock because I went to the brewery and got a tour from first Fuggles and then Warlock

Good guys, but they are serious faggot weeboos, they probably are on this site. They sell beer to Canada and then South Korea but only some of the US. When I asked the bucket-hat wearing "warlock" why he fucking did that he basically had no answer. Despite that their autism actually produces good beer and different beer too, like pickle juice beer, strawberry beer, habanero beer, and then just hopsy shit for days

>tfw just buried another bottle of CR

RIP old friend. I will buy another soon.

>he doesnt drink preworkout mixed with vodka to start the day

Breakfast of champions

>drinking bitchskey

im loling

> MFW these idiots didn't remove their track ID

Lol. I highly recommend not taking pictures and uploading them.

Was going to drink, but checked the scale, and I'm a bit heavier than I should be, so don't need the carbs and calories.

Top quality choice friend. I slightly prefer Bulleit Rye.

I'm an intellectual.

Bulleit makes great whiskey. Their rye is pretty good too. Great for making cocktails with or just drinking it straight.

>track id

no idea what youre talking about m80. exif is the only thing that matters and moot removed that when you upload shit years ago because faggot retards were getting doxxed

no drinking for me. Just popping an oxy and some clonazepam

It numbs the pain. literally and figuratively

The same way the CIA and NSA can.

Pills do fuck all.

A fat blunt and a six pack will do you right.

Is that rum user? Is it based spiced rum or faggot any other kind of rum?

Local craft whiskey, pretty good

I think he means some of the bottles have tracking numbers on them for shipment and legal purposes. This still won't help anyone not in law enforcement though since it's not a public record kind of thing.

The most you will get out of filenames is a unix timestamp and make/model of phone which includes (but is not limited to) quality of camera, resolution and basic electronic information.

you won't get a geolocation, even then why would I or anyone else fucking care that Im an alcoholic thats a liter deep in jack and half a gallon past in my vodka. My public intoxes and OWIs on my record is more than enough for the CIA/NSA, hell even civvies can just google my criminal record if they want idgaf

>Being this poor
Se mate, Cauê. E também vai tomar no cu

On my 6th

>pills do fuck all

what pills have you been taking, my friend? opiates and benzos are god tier as far as euphoria goes.

Just the kitchen counter. I have the bottles in a wall unit cabinet in my living room, although they tend to be out on my kitchen counter from Friday to Monday on most weekends. I get the crushed ice from my fridge ice dispenser. Nothing fancy.

pathetic, i know, but you can get them with EBT

Hardly makes sense why that would even be relevant.

Quick anons name your hard booze of choice

>Rye and there isn't any contest

Stoli or Tito's vodka

All rum, spiced or otherwise, is babby's first liquor. There is no such thing as based spiced rum. Rum is just a dirt-cheap high-sugar after-dinner drink. You are going to get fat before you get buzzed by drinking that garbage.

alo?
wat hpaned to you user?

Absolut vodka or just everclear

outstanding-- ever had the undercover shutdown ale?

Either Arrogant Frog shiraz or a 6 pack of Coopers Beer

I wouldn't touch it.

What is this magic??

roguh cihldhod user

Bowmore baby. Shit fucking goes down like water.

I just googled that

>89%
jesus

White Man's Beer.

Augustiner or get the fuck out

Smoky like a Texas cookout

Wew lad. Am not I in a different timline where Sup Forums has Sup Forums tier thread?
Oh my sweet prince.
Jk faggot!
Already drank at bar (no pics), but I drank a 'Sex on the Beach' and a 'Gin N Tonic'.
>tfw you look fucking stupid look at Sup Forums in the phone while surrounded by family and friends in the Santa Monica pier and your breath smells like lobster
Feeling fucking euphoric!

>user cant get drunk off of 40% booze

Oh its going to be one of these tall tales again huh

I drank 10 shots of some no-name vodka.

Am I white?

Yup and it's delicious. However Lucky 13 is still my favorite beer, and I will enjoy it as much as I can while it is still in season.

lel its actually pretty fuckin tasty

i'm pure

>just as I'm drinking miller lite
Its nice, crisp and refreshing, notjing wrong with it you dunce.

Enjoy your dementia and stroke

Enjoy your brain cancer fagget

>aspartame
>caffeine
>pure

bad news kiwi...

i hoep you are geiting bter now user

>stroke and dementia
>not even diet
thesun.co.uk/living/3376748/diet-coke-pepsi-max-deadly-stroke-and-dementia/

Yeah, I know.

aspartame breaks down into phenylalanine; he's actually making proteins as we speak

You weeb fuck.

That shits delicious though, next you'll be hating on Asahi or some shit...

>drinking estrogenic bread water

Enjoy your beer belly and bitch tits

OB > Sapporo (Not American Sapporo) > Kirin Ichiban

Too bad no one ever fucking sells OB.

"Study finds those who drink artificially-sweetened beverages such as Diet Coke or Pepsi Max are at three times the risk of suffering strokes compared to non-drinkers"

>drinks such as

Zero uses artificial sweeteners. Just because it wasn't specifically mentioned doesn't mean it's exempt

Asahi is very similar to Sapporo, but I actually prefer Sapporo. They are equal in my taste.

>boi blood
It's table wine. It says so on the bottle
Vino and mesa being universal words in most latin languages

I imagine it's like Carlo Rossi which is good in my book.
I have a pallet for beer, I don't pay attention to wine snobs. If it taste good, it is good (as long as it's not spiked with harsh chemicals)

Spare me the Commie tags kamaraden, Grolsh is 2 more miles away and Becks is fluoridated.

If you want to talk about your average American beer, it is all shit... literally.

So I drink stuff like Shocktop, Angry orchard, Woodchuck, and Blue moon (with orange) is quite good on tap.

Pic related, its Canadian craft beer thats 9% and actually fucking amazing has hints of tropical hops, but has enough to still feel like you arent drinking a fucking cooler or something

It's a really nice summer/spring beer

Most Japs I know would only get Sapporo in pitchers because its cheaper, but thats here in the states so wtf do I know. I like Sapporo though too.

>on Sup Forums
>not drinking redneck beer
Fags

Nice. Get that at an asian market?

no, the mall.

If they wanted to they could in theory track you down by going by the number.

When I was a cashier they said if you were ever dumb enough to sell to under aged they could track it back to the person that sold it. I think they have their means it's just not common knowledge.

In the states, all Japanese beer is overpriced.

Just stick with 2 dollar hot sake for dinner. Its the same sake you can get at the local grocery for like 5 dollars. Gekkeikan brand or Sho chiku bai (Recommended). Heat up some water till boiling, put sake in ceramic holder. Place in water for few minutes till its hot. Tastes so much better hot.

>apparently the mountain air is bright if you are a suburban retard hillbilly