Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

>economists
feminist dance therapy teachers are more useful

Because I don't want to be raped and murdered in the middle of the night while my tv is stolen.

SAGE SHILL

I used to post this thread here just to get the schizos of Sup Forums going. Lulz

I have no problem with it. My first order of business will be to start smuggling semi automatic rifles into Europe and South Africa.

You joke about it while it actively happens in your country. Does it not bother you?

Feminists need my sweet white male body for sex

If you open the borders of a country you would need to get rid of all social action and embrace a full globalisation.

Everyone needs to be processed by intelligence agencies. It's the only way.

They likey handsome white males they just hate to admit it.

>(((economists)))
>(((GDP)))

how the fuck is the GDP going to double when the shitskins make everything go to hell?

Feminists want to open my borders

But they can't because I am sexy and they have aids.

North Korea had a higher GDP than South Korea for quite a while.
Forcing the populous to spend money for wars, welfare or public works makes no difference.
You can spend yourself into massive debt and your GDP will skyrocket.
It's not a good measurement to base all your economic decisions on.
People make a nation, not paper. Blood and soil.

Stay away from fat black chicks with rainbow hair who voted hillary

Spending to fix the damage?

I don't give a fuck about GDP, all that matters is how wealthy I am compared to the rest of the world. (((((They))))) would of course love anarcho-capitalism, where the 99% rest of the world is in a constant struggle for being the cheapest.

>double posting faggot

Oh boy, more scheckles for everyone, goyim! Better open those boarders now.

Why are (((people))) so obsessed with GDP? Don't they realize that there are other things of value in this world?

culture and tribe matter more than gold

My country belongs to everyone, so it doesn't bother me.

Bullshit.

Economists will run for their lives to Poland.
Nations have boarders for a reason.

This is the single largest reason why in a few mouths I went from identifying as part of the left to hating them. They have the same attitude to boarders as Anarchists.

>This shit will never work.
>It wont work with conservative.
>It wont work with a liberal.
>It doesn't work in China.
>It doesn't work in Africa.
>It doesn't work in the Middle east.
>It doesn't work under communism.
>It will not wont work under fascism.
>It will not work in the EU.
>It will not work in anywhere

Because of the picture you posted. I will protect my fair skinned goddesses from the evil of BLACKED. I also just want to fucking BE AROUND MY OWN PEOPLE!!! Holy shit why is this so taboo? Even every liberal I talk to deep down is a racist, it's just all an act to fit in with what's deemed "right". The future is ours anyway, WHITE POWER!!!

>let in millions of unskilled, uneducated third worlders to your advanced, western country
>they won't leech off the system and live off gibs, promise!
>double your GDP, goy!!!

>Doubles the worlds GDP
>Massively reduces the GDP per capita of countries with strong work ethics and public institutions that promote growth.

No thanks.

I'm all for open borders. Come at me shill!

Ya it's funny how the big government left uses the exact same slogans as anarchist on borders in their protests and propaganda.

They wouldn't dare ask for a stateless society though just one huge global state which should terrify any reasonable person.

I'm a libertarian, dude. It's funny how big government statist conservatives want to use government violence to prevent free migration while declaring that they're for "small government".

The biggest recipients of transfer payments in any developed country are old native-born people.

>if we could just have all people living in rich countries the world would be so much better

what makes a country? People + land, it's safe to say that africa's land doesn't make them shitty countries because the land varies so much but they are all invariably shitty.

1. You don't know how GDP accounting works.
2. You don't understand the model behind the idea that free migration would increase world GDP. It's not based on government purchases or transfer payments at all.

>If I was an elite that owned a large company, with thousands of Western employees, then I would support open borders. Open borders would then allow me to capitalize on 3rd world labour - I would pay thousands of Pajeets a bowl of curry each day for the same production that I previously had to pay my Westerners $15/hour for. I would save millions per day.
>First, I would need an army of useful idiots to tear down the borders though...