the_Donald

> the_Donald

Other urls found in this thread:

talkshoe.com/tc/144054
youtube.com/watch?v=q-uDvCRnm78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's right you know

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.
>If you fly the same color as another group or country then you support them!

Also it's even worse because red is the symbol of communism and the Soviet Union.

You're not wrong.

This really strikes my primer

>tfw The White Stripes are a nazi band

Checks out

I want to fuck france right in the pooper

He's a fucking idiot, and so are you nigger. Tunisia and Morocco, Kyrgyzstan, Hong Kong, and Vietnam have similar flags.

wtf I love Antifa now

This is such a fucking reddit tier argument.

Hey guys have you noticed that beyween these two groups, that are opposed to one another, an one of which is opposed to us (aren't we strong guys?), there is a completely irrelevant coincidence that basically makes them the SAME and so commies are huge HYPOCRITES? Cam't you see how France and the UK are basically the same country, even if they've fought each other for centuries??

Shut up you fucking antifa nazi.

I think that's their shitty point tho

Shit Russia and the US have the same colors. Along with many other countries

Oh the US has the same colors on their flag as many other countries, we must have the same ideologies!!1!

So retarded.

>black on the US and Russian flag

Nigger where

>Dems R real racists!!!!
>Libs R real fascists!!!

I fucking hate "moderates" so much.

Thas right! Dem's are da real racists and antifa are da real fascists! We here at r/pol/ love our BASED minorities as long as they come in LEGALLY!

dems are the real homophobes and sexists too for supporting islam!

please feminists, black welfare recipients, and gays! vote republican!

"dems are the real racists" types are just going to end up handing the country over to the spics while celebrating the two or three BASED BLACK MEN with maga hats

bump

>mfw alt light faggots like Milo, Gavin, PJW, and Lauren Southern unironically use this argument

well?

>demcorats are the real racists!
>I'm a transgender black Jewish democrat who is finally coming out to my family about my support for Trump, out of the Democrat plantation!

Christ these kikes are annoying.

Also it's NatSocs

As long as they have our values then what's the problem? You're not a secret racist democrat KKK member are you? Besides, BASED minorities do the jobs whites are too lazy to do.

seven nation army is so god tier

Incorrect, France only has one color: White.

>oy vey le evil Nazis and KKK

fucks sake

Germans and the KKK aren't even related.

KKK= southern white protestant anglos

Germans= could be Catholics/ protestants and Prussian/Swabian/Bavarian or any other type of German

meme song

youtube.com/watch?v=q-uDvCRnm78

This is literally buzzfeed "REALLY makes you think" tier. /r/the_donald is fucking cancer.