Egypt was a black land

All you ignorant and RACIST whites are blind to the fact that Egypt was a black land. They built the pyramids while all you whites were living in huts LMFAO. Show me proof that it isn't. Thread theme: youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srcDZIIsGdM
sbs.com.au/news/article/2011/08/02/half-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna
youtube.com/watch?v=xEVIOKII1Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ KANGZ

saged

But kek choose us

I mean the Jewish lord

DOGS AND SLAVES

I honestly do not get this picture.

White people are living like kings at large while Black Africans are living in huts.

sage

Lots of complaining and not a lot of refuting my point, typical /poltards/

KANGZ SHEEEEIT

I never got this infatuation with being KANGZ!

The biggest and most powerful tool the common negro has going for him is RACISM!

>muh great great great great great great great great grandparents wur slavez n' shieet
>WE WUZ KANGZ WHO'S BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS WERE BUILT ON THE BACK OF SLAVES

I literally do not get it. You cannot claim to be a KANGZ and not confirm the fact you used slaves to built your empire. It makes them not only hypocrites but powerless.

A handful of Black Pharoahs in the 26th Dynasty. There were some good ones, but no sane person thinks that Egyptian Pharoahs were Black.

It's not even good trolling material because the idea of Blacks in modernity amounting to anything substantial is just so beyond the pale of possibility and that is highlighted when anyone points out that they were indeed 'kangs an shyeet' at one point in the far-distant past.

WEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAK trolling but not sageing because this song is funny shit.

BACK WHEN WE WUZ KANGZ.

-AND WE HAD SLAVES.

Then go back you fucking apes. No decent human being wants you here.

Seriously though... Who would you say is the greatest Black Man of all tine? Mahummid Ali? Martin Luther King? it's just kind of a mind boggling exercise because er you know. 'black people'...

I only find Chucky Cheese fights and Obama Phone videos.

What I don't get is, why the fuck don't these black history revisionist promote ACTUAL black African kingdoms that really existed, instead of appropriating other cultures and trying to shoe horn themselves into a history that they were barely apart of (other than being dick washers). Songhai, Mali, Abyssinian, Aksum, Zimbabwe, etc. The only reason I can think of is that in the grand scheme of things, these kingdoms were insignificant to their contributions to the rest of the world. By them constantly promoting themselves as ancient Egyptians, they are basically acknowledging that legitimate historical black kingdoms were worthless.. I would unironically respect blacks for promoting their actual cultural heritage.

WE WAZ KANGZ
rapist sub human knuckle dragging coons

Alright then nigger....go build a fucking pyramid or STFU and GTFO!

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=srcDZIIsGdM

ahaha, there is a difference between sand nigger and just nigger. Egyptians are considered sand nigger not just a nigger like you

Why do all niggers have that same ebonics voice? Is it because their big blubber lips produce the mibba dubba mumbo jumbo bix nood sound?

How can we refute a point when none has been made. There is no evidence that blacks were the ancient Egyptians, DNA evidence suggests the Egyptians were more closely related to White Europeans.
sbs.com.au/news/article/2011/08/02/half-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna
Also there are those tapestries showing Egyptians fighting off blacks that were called Nubians and other tapestries that show what appear to be sub-Saharan blacks serving the Egyptians, possibly as slaves.
The Evidence for Black Egyptians is basically nonexistent while the evidence against it is substantial and a bit of research is all it takes to see that.

Please go to Egypt and call them black. I just advise you to have a pair of your Jordans on, charcoal briquette.

Forgot to say WE

Ancient Egypt was faked by Masons. It never existed. Also, Ancient Greece and Rome. The ruins you see are theatrical props to sell a false history. Most of them are not over 400 years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEVIOKII1Qc

>inb4 they were real because so and so talked about them in some "ancient" book. they never existed either. all lies.

saved

Take your meds M8 it'll all be ok

Stop copying my shitpost you faggot.

heh, that's a pretty good troll. go forth and make mayhem.

Retard

>show me proof that it isn't

you made the claim so the proofs are up to you

>they built the pyramids
oh so they invented stone stacking technology, how intriguing, saged and hidden

The Jojo from part 9.

Finally, someone fuckin' said it.

Now let's go rape each other on the altar in the local church, Keith.