What makes White People think they are Superior?

What makes White People think they are Superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIcpzNQUCPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice job getting the pic from the SPLC
fucking cuck

Human history.

muh freedums

History, the proof is in the pudding. It is only white people and asians that have managed to contribute anything of significance to the world.

i want to kill the degenerate white people too if that makes you feel any better nigger

I'll never get tired of winning.

American whites, at that. The British have contributed nothing

Comparison with other races

This

bongistan btfo USA USA USA

What makes people think 2+2=4?

we don't think we are superior.
we think YOU are inferior.
big difference

cause we're bullies and nerds talk shit while Americans invade your ass with Drones and boots on the ground and takr your oil and the CIA gets idiots to give them all your countries money to supply a revolutiin that destabilizes your entire way of life.

Yesssssss

>checks flag
just fuck off

Human Achievement / History

We went to the moon.

Arabs were actually pretty useful before the blight known as Islam took over.

History.

They're the best at killing people.

Only race to walk on the moon

Says it in a Germanic language, on a germanic invention from a Germanic country and asks why Germanics are the makers of our civilization...

Because they built the modern world. Look at all the countries where there's barbaric shit going on it's never majority white countries.

The white supremacist establishment of course.

computers, space shuttles, cars, airplanes, electricity, architecture, art, music, math, science, philosophy, etc.

Islam was just the disease, the symptom was inbreeding, fucking their cousins for 1000 years. Look it up.

This.
And achivements, no other race has come close to it.

Because i've never shot anyone over a pair of basketball shoes.

>What makes White People think they are Superior?
The only footprints on the moon are white.

/thread

Mostly through comparison.

How about the fact that the only way you can insult white people is by posting pictures or the bottom of the pool...fat, out of shape racists come in every color mate, why not compare scientists, doctors and philosophers, great leaders, builders engineers philanthropists...

The key to feeling superior is to never actually do anything. Life is disturbingly humbling.

Asians Have Higher IQs Than Blacks, Hispanics and Whites.

Whites are more well-rounded though. Though we lack the Asian's intelligence we make up for it with creativity and boldness. The Asian is often conformist and timid, not good enough to become the most accomplished race on earth apparently.

modern civilization

Whites = Humans
Asians = Elves
Blacks = Orks

And we have stickman

Don't you think you're a little biased, as you probably know more about western culture than eastern? princess monk, pokemon, zelda, anime, all asian creations.

Based Stick man and Mini Me

The Army of Kek comes in all colors and parts of the world.

No bias, just the truth.

Niggers are objectively shit tier.

A long and consistent track record of being superior. Can I get a Heil Hitler?

Shit I meant to post the other picture but I don't have it apparently. But yeah Europeans being a more accomplished race than Asians is a categorical fact.

Moon landing was faked by (((Hollywood))).

Uh...

Jews man, jews. Nobody has contributed more than Jews.

This is the one I meant to post.

Thats is institutionalized racism. They might aswell sent black people to the moon.

It's been proven over and over that it's legit, stop wearing the tinfoil hat and actually try breathing with your nose, or just stop breathing

>They might aswell sent black people to the moon.
People with an average IQ of 70-85 tend not to fly by instrument panel too well.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIcpzNQUCPs