Remember the parents who pulled a prank on their kids by yelling at them till they cried hysterically?

Remember the parents who pulled a prank on their kids by yelling at them till they cried hysterically?

They've uploaded a vid apologizing and I really hope you forgive them and we can leave this all behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpQo0s0lws
youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg
youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=05ySY1uZEms&t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=KwkjOhSFpfI&t=6m20s
friendshipcircle.org/blog/2015/04/27/6-facts-about-fecal-smearing-that-you-need-to-know/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The original clip was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen, they can burn in hell

They're probably beating Cody right now.

I sincerely hope someone has called agencies that tackle domestic abuse about this.

There is literally no guarantee Cody is safe and when backed into a corner, shitty parents will lie through their teeth and say whatever they think they have to say to pretend like everything's alright.

Physical and emotional abuse is evil, to a child doubly so. Cody needs to grow up in a healthy environment and there is absolutely no reason to assume these sociopaths have redeemed themselves.

you german fucks only think this because the man was white

So you are OK with child abuse?

>worst week of my life

i thought the invisible ink video was the worst of it but boy was i wrong

they just bully that little ginger for youtube views. makes sense when you find out that hes not even their real son.

eminem really let himself go.

Nope, I don't forgive them. They are horrible people, nothing but toxic white trash. They are damaged goods who belong in prison. There is nothing they can do to redeem themselves nor should society waste its time forgiving them.

Who needs niggers when you have white trash like them to fill the void?

All you dumb cunts who think they are entitled to a say in how someone else raises their own kids.

In Rome the father could literally kill his kids if he wanted and nobody could say anything against him. Because they were HIS kids.

If you wouldn't want the state telling you how to raise your kids then don't ask it to tell anyone else how to do it either.

These two are shitty parents and their kids will be fucked up but that's life. Thinking "something needs to be done" is where the error gets made.

Does anybody have the original link?

When Sup Forums of all places thinks you're fucked up, you're really fucked up.

Somebody needs to save that poor little ginger.

Lemme guess, you're against abortion though?

Look how she had to whore herself up for the camera to appear to look less like a horking piglike bitch. Fuck that fat cunt, she's not even Cody's real mother, she's a step mom who tortures him gleefully and the real mom desperately is trying to get her kids back from these monsters

>abuse son
>apologize to strangers

Seem to be more of them, I just watched this one youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpQo0s0lws
currently watching youtube.com/watch?v=jfpzCsXGxQg

So is CPS getting involved or not?

Do we have an address on these cunts? Maybe they'll like pizza deliveries instead.

You guessed wrong m80.

Cody's real mom made a police report in fucking October. CPS didn't do shit, because they're incompetent.

Of course I don't forgive them, you jackass. They're degenerate parents who lie about their issues with the wife's son and monetize themselves filming their abuse. Also, they should have taken responsibility the first time instead of saying this is all Philip DeFranco's fault.

Look at the amount of subs they have, no vids.

They made their videos private. Guessing they want to monetize abusing their kids again once this blows over.

They hid most of them to hide the evidence, duh. the subscriptions are mostly from underage bans

>In Rome the father could literally kill his kids if he wanted and nobody could say anything against him.

hello achmed. I see you made that short boatride safely.

This will never blow over.

>He's a literal red headed step child
Literally asking to be beat

user pls

I'm pretty sure YouTube will put them on some sort of blacklist now anyway.

i'd beat cody, you see that little queer?

"out of character"

/thread.

These degenerate retards need to have their children taken from them. I can't believe these mongoloids have so many subscribers.

>CPS didn't do shit, because they're incompetent.

CPS is reactive, not proactive. They can't just Minority Report every fuckin case and take kids out of the house before the abuse. Shit has to stack first.
Keep reporting the family. Keep the pressure. CPS responds based on the number or incidents and the severity.

the two parents literally look like walking mugshots

if you read any of the positive comments they were all -13 year olds

>in America, this reproduces

Well hopefully this outrage will force the CPS into action.
These are children, who never asked to be raised by these psychos and have been going through hell, if these videos are any indication.

It's tragic that this is happening, nobody deserves this type of cruelty and abuse. And as powerful as the hate and dislikes these parents have been getting are----none of that matters if the childrens' mental and physical well being are still at risk.

I feel absolutely awful for Cody any his siblings, what ever happened to basic fucking compassion and decency?

kek, DAMMIT CODY WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS

>They can't just Minority Report
Yeah but the evidence is documented and available to all with a simple YouTube search. Not like Minority Report where premonitions can see the future of what might about to happen.

This is probably just because my family was a piece of shit, but if my dad did that shit back then i'd punch him in the dick and call him a cunt.

Then my mom would tell him he deserved it for being a cunt and the next morning all was forgiven and nothing happened.

daddyofive did nothing wrong

I want to believe that two terrible parents had their eyes opened and they will change their ways to help their kids grow up with a family they can be proud of but I'm 99.99999999999% sure this is just lip service.

They still have their channel with 700k+ subs up and I don't see them taking it down any time soon. Once this calms down they're going to plaster their kids all over the internet again for shitty youtube money and, most likely, fall back into the same pattern of abuse.

Shit's sad man.

imagine being married to an obese cartoon character, must be rough :\

You are all such ignorant middle-class babies.

This sort of parenting is NORMAL amongst uneducated and poor people.

Wanting the state to have its nose in the situation is incredibly short-sighted.

How did this dude make his money?

according to the real mother, the step mom forged papers to give custody of Cody and the little girl over to the fat lipstick pig and the brain-dead father. It's really fucked up.

It's the bully/abuser mindset. They probably honestly think it was all a misunderstanding, and that the kids weren't that hurt by this shit.

Drastic intervention of some kind is necessary - this shit won't fix itself.

neck yourself

Maybe they wouldn't be poor if they weren't such assholes.
Food for thought.

From this YouTube channel. Before that I don't know.

Disgusting trash. Those kids don't stand a chance.

I think you missed my point, user.

t. cucked by father

Aussie parents beating and swearing at their children is only normal in your fucked up abbo-infested hellhole. Fuck off, cunt.

The channel isn't political, so they won't be on any blacklist.

And I think you are missing mine.

Nah I hope police user fucks their shit up six ways to sunday.

No, you fuck off with your boring ass childhood you cunt.

Visit one of your trailer parks you cunt.

The man looks fairly normal, why is the "woman" looking like an uglier version of Mrs. Piggy? My own mother was no beauty queen but at least she doesn't look like a pig with dyed hair.

>check privilege
>privilege checked

Remember when the whole family went to Disney World except for Cody because he was in trouble for "putting poop everywhere." And then people let them know that smearing poop is a symptom of PTSD, anxiety, and/or depression. and then he said that they he didn't actually smear poop everywhere, what actually happened was that the toilet overflowed. And then people asked why he wasn't allowed to go to Disney World just because the toilet overflowed and he never answered?

Sources:

>"He put poop everywhere"
youtube.com/watch?v=05ySY1uZEms&t=1m50s

>"Toilet overflowed"
youtube.com/watch?v=KwkjOhSFpfI&t=6m20s

>Reasons for fecal smearing
friendshipcircle.org/blog/2015/04/27/6-facts-about-fecal-smearing-that-you-need-to-know/

Most parents do lot worse stuff to their kids they just don't upload it to youtube

Almost every day I see some mother or father yelling at their kid like "Shut the fuck up you fucking you piece of shit, you human filth, you fucking garbage, you cum sucking faggot I'm going to beat the shit out of you" and nobody minds

>in Rome

They look like children who were told to dress like adults

There's PURPORTEDLY a case where Cody's biological mother is trying to get custody of him.

>living in hungary

Wow it's almost like crime are harder to report when there isn't a massive catalog of 20 minute videos showing the abuse.

Fucking weird.

all of the shitty edits right in the middle of them (mostly her) saying shit. I can almost guarantee someone else edited this for them because they're still incapable of apologizing without blaming someone else for them being shitty people

I didn't know Rachel Maddow had a YouTubez channel!

yeah an online apologies is gonna fix those kids' lives

Wait wait wait the father actually splitted with the biological mother so ge can get together with this hobgoblin? I thought it was his wife's son.

I cried during that montage part

Cody would be 100% justified in smearing shit on the wall Dirty Protest style.

he has multiple children from 3 different women. lmao. idiocracy.

>this thread
>Sup Forums are the good guys
>Sup Forums were the good guys all along

since when is shouting at your kid a crime
children need discipline

it's fucking sad, the good thing about social media is niggers are so stupid they upload their stupidity for the police

I know nothing about this. Where can I see the original vid?

>In Rome the father could literally kill his kids if he wanted and nobody could say anything against him. Because they were HIS kids.
yeah and look at Rome now
why don't you mention a nation that wasn't destroyed by it's own degeneracy

There's a clear line between abuse and discipline. And this happens to often to Cody, and he reacts similarly each time, either going to the bathroom, or to hide in his sheets. This would suggest that it happens often, almost like a schedule

His final reply was "Well, he likes to wander off and we didn't want him getting kidnapped by walking away from everyone else."

>He knows the kid wants to get the fuck out of there and can't risk it

Losing your temper at anyone is already an indicator that you're a shitty weak willed person.

Losing your temper at a child is just fucking pathetic and aligns with all of the traits of an abuser.

Discipline is necessary but wanton screaming and degrading for the sake of the parent's pathetic ego will seriously fuck up a child.

Yeah since when it slamming your kids head against a shelf and encouraging other kids to abuse one specifically such a crime I mean come on now it is the current year

Fucking moron

They've shouted at their kid as a prank and regularly abuse all of their kids for inane things like standing on stairs and they film it and put it on Youtube to get money.

Jim will tell you whats up to this point

Top kek the army of liberal social workers kidnapping and brainwashing every ordinary person's kids will destroy our societies much quicker than Rome.

And then the bitch of mom talking about "he'll make it miserable for the rest of us" honestly I hate her more than the father

yes, the two gingers are not their kids. its not a coincidence that those two are the ones that get the worst of it.

That's reprehensible. That poor little boy.

Disciplining a child for doing something wrong = fine within reason

Setting up your child with something you did and blaming them for it and screaming at them and punishing them by destroying their shit and abandoning them, and physically harming them by throwing them, shoving them, and beating them = Abuse

It's the difference between being human and being a nigger. Don't be a light skinned nigger.

what's your logic behind that? what makes you think that's even a thing, and
>MUH SOCIAL WORKERS ARE OUT TO BRAINWASH
fuck off bro, most people who want to work with kids and help them are there because they want to be. it's the parents that burn them out

Let me tell you why they made this.

They didn't do it to apologize; to realize what they've done wrong. They've made this video, dressing in what they think are "nice clothes" in order to present it to a judge in a crooked family court, so they don't lose their custody and whatever benefits they're raking in.

The "apology" is half-hearted anyway in my opinion, but I would bet dollars to donuts that this is why they've made this video.

I'm not a fan of giving the biological mother unquestioned custody either, given her condition and not knowing enough of the story. What I do hope is that these kids could get into a decent foster program for a little bit to give their parents a chance to grow up and get their collective shit together. It's a better option for the kids than the ensuing legal battle for custody about to be brought upon them.

it bought them a giant new house and new cars. abuse pays.

Plus discipline isn't just shouting at people and beating them when they don't understand something. Discipline is about having firm principles and trying to educate your children what you think is right. A child can't comprehend why he gets trouble for cursing at other kids and then you curse at him. Or beating him up when he does something you dislike. Discipline is showing your child how to behave correctly in a situation. If you do this by shoutings and beatings, all the child does is not understanding anything and beating up those who are weaker than him. He would essentially copy you.

No fuck you. The child protection system and everything that follows from kids being removed from their parents has a terrible reputation in every country it exists.

People who grow up in foster care almost all have universally bad experiences.

I'm honestly surprised no kangaroo-court ordered them to be arrested up until now. It's clearly just child abuse for monetary gain.

this person is a father?
he really needs to die

there's a fine line between discipline and abuse user
basically this