LE pen is literally a traitor, a zionist, and married to a jew

LE pen is literally a traitor, a zionist, and married to a jew.

You honestly think the jews dont shill NON STOP for her here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot
forward.com/opinion/340090/meet-the-french-jews-who-love-marine-le-pen-and-her-far-right-party/
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought le pen wasn't a degenerate? who posts this type of stuff?

Zionism and the US military industrial complex are the biggest benefactors of widespread Islamaphobia. Makes you think

She's obviously the 'least worse' like we say over here.

Brb voting for her

Le Pen isn't even married

For the time being we must support those whose views are closest to our own. Then someone better will come along, but at the moment she's the best France has got.

Viva Le Pen

I'd still fuck her.

FAKE NEWS

A Jew giving a solution to the most immediate threat which was caused by Jews to weaken us to allow further placement of Jews into power.

It's a spiral but it's literally the only option, either that or commie Jews or Jews welcoming a death by subhumans.

I've been saying it for a while.
Trump, Geert, and Le Pen.

All kosher nationalists. JIDF/Project Alamo and the_donald kike lovers have flooded this board.

we need some of these "scary" "far-right" candidates to win and govern so that we can defuse the non-stop mainstream media propaganda that paints our views as the most evil and worst thing imaginable.

Once normies had lived under politicians like President Trump and seen it isn't so bad, our views will be harder to marginalize.

Democracy is a joke. However, voting for Le Pen, Trump, and whatever right-wingers you have in your country is still your fucking duty, even if it's just to redpill the voters when they look up our forums

Yeah, they all are

t. kike

Aliot was born in Toulouse, Haute-Garonne, to a family of ethnic French heritage who had resided in Algeria (Pied-noir). His grandfather was Algerian Jewish. In the 1998 French regional elections, he was elected regional councillor of the Midi-Pyrénées and represented the department of Haute-Garonne during six years.

>Jew
>"Ethnic french family"

When we say we hate Jews it's mainly a euphemism for globalists and the large world banks, not every common Jew.

Except for the actual stormfags, trolls and edgelords of course but nobody cares what they think.

I would rather have a kike deporting muslims rather than a leftard or a cuckservative bringing more of them

your jew tactics wont work here

I think anyone that is truly redpilled would realize the people shilling for trump now after he betrayed us are the real shills. We need to accept the fact that the current system in place must be abolished.

You have to go back

That's how I felt about Trump and his kike son in law. His campaign names the Jew sometimes either intentionally or not, which is a step up from every other politician

>Fake news
None of those are true. All this shilling makes me think she's the right candidate.

Saging this shit.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!
DAMN YOU JEWS!!
Damn...
You...

seeen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot

forward.com/opinion/340090/meet-the-french-jews-who-love-marine-le-pen-and-her-far-right-party/

From the jews themselves.

you know this board can spot alinsky tactics?

>winning through elections
>ever

To top it all off she's a woman. Sup Forums has been manipulated to support a WOMAN president, just think about that for a moment.

Shut up, just pick your next "less worse" candidate for the next cycle!

>Someone said something, therefore it must be true and I should side against it
>You're not a D&C kike

To an extent, I think a lot of Jews need to be gassed and the rest need to go to Israel and contained there so they can't start subverting everything again and no Jew will ever be allowed back in the west or their country gets nukes and also they fight their own wars.

You're not even eligible to vote in any European state.

Could these shills get any more obvious?

>Pigeonholing and irrelevant red herring presented
>1 post by this ID
How are you not a shill?

Don't vote for her frenchbros, trust me, if they roll with jews you'll lose your shoes.

>when the Khazar resorts to jewish cannibalism because all other subversion tactics are exhausted.

Marion Marchel-Le Pen is unironically the product of Yann Le Pen cuckolding her husband with a Missed agent. Look it up

>Le based Israel
>Le based black man
>I stand with Israel
>Le Jews are based they kill arabs

This board has become the very thing we once hated

I think actual Islam has beaten them to the punch lately.

Said no one ever.

> a lot
all*

I blame Trump, the JIDF making a comeback and Jared Kushner's personal IDF, Project Alamo/Big League.

Sure, I'M THE shill. I'm just looking out for you guys. Just remember when things start going bad because you elected a WOMAN president that I told you so.

Also check these fucking digits

Watch out, Duterte might execute you if he catches you posting on Sup Forums late at night.

She's literally a female trump, she is exactly as much of Zionist stooge as him. It's funny how pol is now backing the same people it used to identify as having ruined our world.

As expected of a burger not to know about timezones. Nice ID get though.

>999

Holy fuck

Who is going to drain pol's swamp? This has gone way too far now. We need to bring back white moot, he knew how to keep these bastards in their place.
This

There is nothing wrong with zionism. Hitler was a fucking Zionist for Christ sake but you don't see the fucking muslims screaming about that shit.

Seriously, go fuck yourself OP. Zionist Jews are on our side. It's the Gloablist Jews who are the enemy and if you can't make out that difference then you're a fucking idiotic muslim.

Alternative facts.

Le Israel are not part of the Globalist agenda meme

>As expected of a burger not to know about timezones.
I honestly didn't even know what time it was in my own time zone, been working 2 American jobs for so long that my days sort of blur together.

>Nice ID get though.
Thanks.

((())) The post

until the hard-right churns out something politically workable, i'll stick with whatever i can get.

Yep, Marion Le Pen's fatehr was a mossad agent.
Marine has been datign a jew for almost a decade.
Neither talk to their father/grandfather because of his "anti semitism" especially after he was kicked out of the party.

Varg is right.

Stop voting for Le Pen.

That's how we know she'll win and the altwhite agenda will be shoved down or throats for eight years.

Everyone in that pic is a Jew.

>politically workable
Purity spiral, if you don't punch as far right as possible, you'll just get more of the same neocohens.

when you fags pulled this shit with trump, we all said,

ok, who do we vote for then?

and none of you fgts ever responded.

hillary was bad, but i'm pretty sure there's a few candidates in france right now that i would pick her any day over. and i'm not talking about the one's with no chance.

I don't support women in politics.
If that's the best France can do I understand, but they should be ashamed to be ruled by women.

Voting is for unwoke goyim

Can Sup Forums just declare vote-threads a form of shilling? This shit is getting ridiculous. You don't vote your way out of slavery.

this.

Voting won't do anything.

Im Jewish, I'm not a Zionist or a bad Jew :(

For example?

THIS
Sure Trump, le pen, Putin all have ties with (((them))) but what else do we have?

Truth
You're a kike, you're bad by definition.

Macron and Melanchon off the top of my head

The bar is at Bobby Fischer for "good jew", sit down.

and Fillon or w/e his name is, would be a very tough choice between him and clinton.

the point is to destroy the eu. one step at a time

Not participating in your own systemic subjugation?

have some fucking dignity

Being a jew you're bad by definition.

No need to call me a k*ke, and no I'm not bad. I'm a patriot, a proud republican and a proud white man.

Macron can't even call himself a man and from the shit I heard him say, he will turn the country into Francistan by bringing in refugees in droves, absolute swarms.

Melanchon would be my second choice since he is also cautious about France's borders like Le Pen and wants to raise taxes on high earning citizens but he is also commie scum and is a wild card like Le Pen.

Drumpf, May, Wilders, Le Pen... all Zionists.

No you're wrong, what makes me bad? Give me an actual reason for how I personally am bad. You can't, all you can do is echo the Shit your little brain sees on here.

>kike
>white
TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Asselineau

>being this much of a nazi pleb
Take the Mussolini pill

Yeah I am
Fucking white, when you see me on the street you think I'm
White, when I fill out Government papers I put white, in probably more fucking white than your faggot ass.

Does Asselineau even have a chance? He's anti-EU and nationalist which I like, buuut apparently he's anti-US, and since I just so happen to be US, I can't help but to disagree with that stance.

>get manipulated by jews into hating muslims
>get manipulated by musilms into hating jews

what an exciting life it must be for the average stormie.

You should hate both you fucking kike.

i'd rather spend my time gathering shekels than rage on Sup Forums every day

t. guy sitting on Sup Forums

I don't hate either of them, just want them out of my country and out of our sphere of influence.

Y'all niggas in a subversion thread

>pol is one person

I just think it's funny the Jews started running a psyop on this board blaming anyone who questions trumps loyalty to America over Israel as a shill and antifa.

Regardless of any Jew backing she might have Sup Forums woukd still support her because of the the liberal tears her election would cause.

Since the site began its primary motivation has been to cause as much upset to people as possible and laugh at the responses.

You think a majority of people ACTUALLY supported Trump for any reason other than to see the liberal tears and rage?

>2DNCbbyt
>DNCbby

Kek, vote for le pen m8

It's all Jews. You simply pick the ones that are the least poisonous.

sshhhhh! there's normies lurking

shes a step up from merkel

Louis Alliot is not a jew, nigger.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot

But you'll never be white, Shlomo. Jews have always tried to blend in with Europeans. But try as you might youll always be a filthy kike. I know that will hurt you deep inside. kys.

>islamophobia
Fuck off with that word, my race has suffered enough.

Prepare for genocide.

Well, you seem to prove it.

Every nationalist leader is staunchly pro-Israel.
Really makes me think.

Anti-US = anti-zionists.

Sorry Amerifriend but your parasitic Rothschild culture must die.

the alt right loves jews

That's why we need to push the falling, not try to support it.Unleash chaos and do your best

Hitler was pro-Israel you mong, look up the Haavara agreement. There were even commemorative coins minted with the swastika on one side and the six-star on the other.