Is there anything more degenerate then football/sports fans?

is there anything more degenerate then football/sports fans?

You are cucking yourself watching other people compete and be fit and succeed. While you dull your brain & body with beer and junk food. You have "won" if your team wins. "We won! We won!" while you sat on your fat ass. False glory.

And before you say at least they are socializing, 99% of fans watch it on TV, which we know due to the flicker has a hypnotizing effect. Did you know the average game has more than 100 commercials and just 11 minutes of play?

qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406

>An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes, but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes.

Remember the late Roman Empire? When Bread And Circus were all the only remaining cares of a Roman populace which no longer cared for its historical birthright of political involvement?

I always find the more someone is into a sports team, the less interesting they are to talk to. And are the ultimate blue pilled robots, parroting what ever they here on the sound bite news radio stations on politics.

I bet guys who watch sports get more pussy than computer guys.

Girls prefer morons because they're easier to control.

How is sitting on your ass criticising society on a Japanese image board any better? Kill yourself

>football is the only sport
lmfao @ burgerclaps

>white people literally cheering and financially supporting minorities as they do what they love
whoa, white people. just stop.

Ever think that some sports spectators are former players of the dpirt, like myself, and are likely ten times more fit than you?

Kys 400lb hacker

Sorry I only watch hockey barely any niggers there

also
>white new england patriots btfo niggerlanta last super bowl

LEAF

I fully agree with you post sir!

>fags on ice
>a real sport

toppest of keks, good sir!

Your*

Combat sports are the only respectable sports anyway.

I hate fatass ass fuckers who say black men are so good at sports when its the fat white cuck fucks who don't do shit except worship their food and idolized sports teams

>former
Now you sit on a Thai sock puppet image board when you're not watching niggers on tv.

At least it's a sport with majority whites playing it, unlike your niggerball variations

There are just a ton of gluttonous white shitheads who quit because they're highschool years are behind them.

We get it, you don't like sports. I don't either but it doesn't mean I have to go around bitching because people enjoy a thing I don't.

>You are cucking yourself watching other people compete and be fit and succeed. While you dull your brain & body with beer and junk food. You have "won" if your team wins. "We won! We won!" while you sat on your fat ass. False glory.
Is going to concerts being a cuck? you know when you go to concerts you are not the guy on stage and you are literally paying some guy far more famous and important then you as you will never meet him.
>Did you know the average game has more than 100 commercials and just 11 minutes of play?
This is for football not baseball.
>And are the ultimate blue pilled robots, parroting what ever they here on the sound bite news radio stations on politics
Well because it is fun just like all the rest of the activities

>itt: at least one fat fuck who doesn't get that this is ironic and that watching sports is fun because you think of one day achieving their level of expertise

I honestly don't know why I'm still up right now lol

That's just pathetic

I bet you're laughing your ass of at your unfunny retarded shitposts you fucking loser hippie, I hope you off yourself

OP is probably going to be a 1 post by this ID but

>Remember the late Roman Empire? When Bread And Circus were all the only remaining cares of a Roman populace which no longer cared for its historical birthright of political involvement?

The world is more informed about politics than sports these days. America included.

Your post rocks my socks goodnight

I hate hippies too not sure who you are talking too?

Although I recently stared checking out Sup Forums and do find it hilarious

Do you relate to the niggers playing the game? Do you feel like they're your people? Do you want to be like them?