Why are we still talking when there's SCIENCE to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Portal
>Fallout
>Balding
>Protruding Gut
>Cargo Shorts
Wow. Really showed those rural and suburban retards how epic le science is

You forgot that my 8 year old cousin is drawing better than this grown up "man". Why are nu-males so weird?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

Can you smell the autism?

Artificial wombs need to be built to finish off the niggers of gender

(((((Wikipedia)))))

xD we could be like star trek rn if it werent for drumpf!!!!!

Inbred nigger
Kike
Poor deadshit retard
Autist. Just look at that fucking sign, a 6 year old's product.

I've never seen such concentrated levels of smugness

This whole protest is the most autistic shit I have ever seen.

they really can't help themselves

>Inbred nigger
Clearly a poo you retard
>Kike
Yeah

That fucking ayylien in the black and green.

ayyy i was gonna make a thread about this because my sister was invited, but am too lazy, she didn't go and instead watched nat geo nazi docs with me

i love her

SCIENCE

SCIENCE

SCIENCE

Known to men as 'learning stuff'.

Oh please tell us fashion god, what shorts should we wear?

Something like pic related?
I only see literal homos wear those in sf and downtown Sacramento.

Someone post the Rick and Morty poster.

Kek.

Men don't wear shorts

>i don't trust bureaucrats but i trust nameless scientist

What is it that makes people be like this?

I don't understand this, what do woman have to do with a fictional sci fi movie?

>I can't formulate an opinion outside of my corporate, spoonfed, normie fantasies.

To be fair, we can't fomulate opinions outside of our memes.

Jesus, I literally tried to shield myself from the screen. The cringe is too much.

I think that they are memes or cliques that have been pushed into their minds making it difficult to go about "problems" in a rational way

Opinions don't matter when we have facts. Like how brown people don't poo in loo. FACT

They resort to pop-culture references because they have no achievements in real life.

The don't need achievements, just facts

The joke here is that liberals deny certain scientific facts and censor them.

What about the fact that they hadn't achieved anything outside of media?

>I don't trust politicians
>but I do trust (((scientists))) even though I know absolutely nothing about them

Sometimes I wish North Korea really would nuke us.

I wonder if any of these people would like to have a talk about race/iq/genetics?

why are liberals so obsessed with science fiction and shit

And the Minions from Despicable Me

>Just not diversity of opinion.

She needs to be gassed

They don't want to do science, though. They only ever want to push for social progress; like tranny bathrooms, gay marriage, gay bakeries, open borders, speech codes, high taxes, weed legalisation, etc. We'll never get true scientific advancement with people like this calling the shots.

Would this meme have worked at the March of Science?

>i dont trust politicians but ill trust the scientists they hire!

Kek

Also

>boomer posting

why the fuck there is a march for science

The left ran out of reasons to go on virtue signalling walks.

Sci-fi nerds wanting to look "smart" and shit on Trump at the same time.

>They don't want to do science
this exactly tbqh
>WE NEED MORE FEMALES IN STEM... why don't I, the female, take engineering and science classes then? lol nah fuck that boring nerd shit

What is this fucking science march?

Because it inspires people to donate to isreal climate change inititives

They also usually get to decide what research gets accepted to academic journals. They waste their time doing this shit while people are dying from diseases it kind of pisses me off. I'm still a student but I feel like I've read more into some things than my profs.

Even liberals resign the nigger to a submissive role, interesting, isn't it?

My little pony science is magic the gathering

That's not even done correctly as an exact reference

Why is everyone so ugly at this protest?

OK that one is pretty good.

Got my answer, thanks.

For the attention of course

Are there ever good looking people at a protest?

Good looking people usually have a lot of shit to do.

another with the marfan's!

>wuz hoping for sum cosplaying thots

You're a big guy

They all look so fucking unhappy too. Not that they aren't laughing or something but you can see the emptiness in their eyes/posture/presentation

No, he's just tall.

A gust of wind could probably knock him over.

Probably because some liberals feel good about trying to strongarm their way into mainstream scifi and shit. "Wow, Dumbledore is a fag and it isn't important to the story in any meaningful way but it's neat that he's a fag still, right guys? Isn't that neat??"

"Isn't it great how Rick and Morty cucked themselves into having a gender quota for their writing staff?"

Science is nothing but liberal propeganda in order to indoctronite our kids into stupid liberals and it's the reason why america is getting dumber.

Science such as global warming and evolution should not be taught in schools and should only be taught in college when the kids are old enough to be able to make up their mind without being indoctrinated into liberal anarchist gangs.

This looks like the kind of numale who buys those Funko Pop things.

Because I'm still doing your mom.

Anyone else think most of these people think they're "scientists" because they watched Big Bang Theory once, and they can do the Spock handsign?

This has to be a joke, right? I mean nobody can be this stupid. GLaDOS is supposed to be a psychotic AI who will gladly and indiscriminately murder countless people for the sake of "science", a science with no use since she killed all the researchers and she can do nothing other than tests and keeping the place operating. She is basically the definition of science gone too far. And he is unironically using her to defend science?

this is the cringe-fullest thread I have ever seen

being this new

don't they know we're bouta ice age?

I see it! I see tha Star Wars!

We made those memes tho. Even if just some OC, we made them. They just eat whatever the kikes in Hollywood feed them.

I hate these leftists. They don't support scientific endeavor because they actually understand the scientific method and empiricism. They just like the image of DUDE SCIENCE LMAO. They like the science of the television and pop culture, not the drab tomes of entire lives sacrificed to the pursuit of scientific discovery. These same dumbasses wallow in their fictional "science" themed books and movies while openly denying many aspects of science in the real world.

Postmodernism is incompatible with the ideologically inconvenient, and often damning truths revealed by true scientific inquiry.

What if they're actually LARPing faggots?

>Science is nothing but liberal propeganda
>evolution should not be taught in schools
Every time I start to feel a bit of respect building up in me for Christians, some dumb cunt like you comes waddling along and says retarded shit like this.

kys

i want to hold a sign that says
"understand the brain completely before handing it to the machines"

>Implying the empire losing is a good thing

you shouldnt take your labcoat out of the lab. its really unsafe. im going to find this guys institution and report him for safety violations.

just kidding hes just larping as a sceintist like all these protesters

i doubt her anus is that clean

B-but this is real. Its all real.
(I hope that Sun fires that solar flare and kills us all btw )

WTF does that even mean?

That's actually what's happening. Why do you think most of their signs are pop culture references and memes they found on Faceberg?