Recruiting Troops from SoCal for Battle of Berkeley Anne Coultre Edition

SoCal fag here looking for people nearbay (near LA, Santa Barbara) to cruise up to the upcoming battle. Got a place to stay, would just need to pitch for gas. Get in here ninjas!

Don't mind the flag, vpn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
discordapp.com/channels/305562339292479488/305562339292479488
discord.gg/3MPBB
latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/
vid.me/I9Ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

search in the daily stormer book clubs

Bump

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're in ventura. i can't go though.

I'm in SB, driver from OC. Close enough though.

>going all the way from LA to Berkeley for Ann (((Coulter)))

Driver here, fuck anne coulter. however i do believe in free speech and you know antifaggots are going to be acting like complete niggers before, during and after her speech. i honestly dont plan on going to her speech just the (((peacefull))) protest.

Can I get an idea of how autistic y'all are? Can't hang with someone outside my autismo league

fuck idk is there like a buzzfeed test i can take to see how autistic i am

I double stem majored at UC Berkeley, but am not a virgin. Put me on the chart where you will.

Kek

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

I'm joining the army. and hate leftist. and dont say nigger openly in public

bump
what's the new date?

Berkeley dining commons is good shit y'all. Let's rock that bitch.

Can anyone host me for this? I'm on the East Coast but know I don't have any plans to start any trouble or hurt anyone. On the contrary, I plan to be martyred - I want people recording me while Antifa gang on me and beat on me, and hopefully break my skull open or even kill me. Why? Because I am sick of these fucks labeling the law-abiding, I am sick of corrupt politicians in BAMN trying to bring Communism into this country. If I can be killed or severely ruined, it would do more damage than a mob of people fighting ever would.

I am tired of these groups not being considered hate/terrorist organizations and authorities seem to be pussyfooting around labeling them as such. With this 1 act their piece of shit government undermining and innocent-harming groups come tumbling down and lose all ability to even gather in the U.S. forever.

>bring tasers
>taze him
>use bike lock on him while he's down

Godspeed to you

dayummmmm

I'm in the first video you linked. I'm the medic leading him away.

I may go up, but may have work, you know, because I'm right wing. It's this friday right? I'll go if I can

I'm a Bay Area local and will be there... For any of you that are coming in from out of town don't worry about hotel/motels, I'm sure there will be enough locals there (including myself) that would be willing to let you crash on our couches/in our living rooms. Just network when you get there and I think you'll be good.

wanna rage dude, I'm setting up an afterparty

Thursday i think

nooooo!

if it becomes even half the event of the last battle there would be a huge chance of a trump response

I really hope that guy goes to federal prison.

We will see how the night goes.

If you have any real interest, get in the discord.
discordapp.com/channels/305562339292479488/305562339292479488

resend

I've been considering driving out, but I have a job interview on Friday. I'm pretty sure shit like this will be the new norm from now on anyway. Maybe I'll be able to catch some future commie bashing closer to home.

discord.gg/3MPBB

This work?

discord.gg/3MPBB

bring drones so we can get aerial shots of the battle

Bump. When is the date? I'm very down..

I think we're heading up 4/26, get in the discord linked above

27th this Thursday

That's the spirit. Just hang on the outskirts and fuck antifa faggots up as they come and go.

Nigger, no one on an anonymous message board will want to meet up and spend that much time in a car together. Imagine the autism. Just get your ass up to The Bay in time.

Keep up the good work brother.

thanks for making this so easy, user

You are truly amazing. Inshallah or whatever.

thats a 6 hr drive from la op, fuck you

There is an antifa in your group that will murder all of you in your sleep

^^^ This

That guy or a copy will be there doing the same thing, he needs a thorough humiliation... would be target #1 if I could get there

Record the highlights so we can make memes of your escapades!

bump

Hockey equipment should work well. Bubble shield cage especially. Anti pepperspray. Forecheck, backcheck, defense. Also, carbon fiber hockey stick w/ good tape job. Ultimate spear of force. Could also get gear autographed by Ann == ??? profit ???

Me and a buddy are coming from sacramento.
See you guys there

I would love to see bikelock faggot physically maimed by a real weapon.

Once again, like every day that adds to 365, and every year that adds to a decade, the jews keep you entertained.
But the warnings of the jews were spared 2000 years ago, by the romans themselves who had also witnessed them kill the Christ.

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city.
But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague. — Marcus Tullius Cicero, from a speech given to the Roman Senate, recorded in approximately 42 B.C. by Sallus"

Cicero, like Ron Paul, 2000 years ago, talking about the jews.
Now America, what happened to the Romans? Do you remember?

South Bay here. Going to take a day off on Thursday and BART up (can't risk being followed to my vehicle). Was in line to see Milo (or (((Milo))) to some of you) at Davis, got shut down by Antifa. Was about to head up to Berkeley in February to see him, but I had a bad feeling. Good thing I stayed home.

Any one else in the Bay planning to attend?

I've been busy. What's the date again and is she 100% serious about doing it. If it's on a weekend, I have no qualms about taking a vacation to cali.

Resend? Says "instant invite is invalid or has expired"

Thursday, April 27th. All her media interviews are making it seem like she is going to speak no matter what. She ain't Milo, she's a 12 time NY Times bestseller and she probably has some actual dough and actual organizational resources.

It's not on the fucking weekend. And she 100% guaranteed that she is definitely showing up. April 27, 2017.

There comes a time when all good men must come to the aid of the their country.

Hope you guys wear body armor this time because we have a new surprise for you lol

:)

Isn't it possible to climb a tree some days in advance and hiding a Baseball-bat somewhere up there?

Ditto kid.

I know youre a troll,but i hope you have your assholes lubed, we have a surprise for you

Captcha calle irene
>irene, fucking irene

>Thinking that anything left outside for more than thirty seconds won't be stolen in most cities in the Bay

>Black Hawk Down
Based

gets me everytime

She's bringing Academi, so get out of the way whenever they want to deliver a swift mercenary beat down. You DONT want to get in their way.

I'll be there. Coming from Sunnyvale.

Nice. You happen to also be in that Discord that was posted earlier?

new discord link?

I'm in Oxnard and I'd go but I have work. Gotta pay that rent coming up here soon. God speed anons!

Doesn't she have Academi with her? Shit man, they can go earn their keep.

It would be an honor to film to getting killed

is there any source on that info? i expect she has private security and probably bringing extra for this, but are they military?

>kike posting
filtered

To film you*

Bit of a difference there lmfao.

Living in the valley. When would we go?
I can kick in for gas

Valencia user here, I wish I could go man I'd love to stand guard for freedom

Ann Coulter speaks next Thursday, April 27th.

Which valley, Central or San Fernando?

Went to high school in the 209.

Tried to join the discord, invite timed out.
I'll check back tomorrow. It would be dank as fuck to join battle. Saw Trump in the oc during the election.

kys antifa

Inshallah brother. kek

North Hollywood. San Fernando.
Moved here about a year ago.

Need some rwds mates her in LA and I need to go back to visit Berkeley

>Now America, what happened to the Romans? Do you remember?

They found Jesus and became cucks for pagans, just like you.

>
seconding this, need a new discord invite

latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/

All California anons should take a look at this.

OC my friend. Huntington Beach used to be a skinhead mecca in the 90s.

Hey, i know of a girl who travelled 6 hours to Berkeley from Thousand Oaks...

i'll be there coming in from tacoma with a few ex military buds. we don't plan on starting shit but we're itching for war ;)

>tfw Sup Forums adopts ISIS tactics
Inshallah we will smite the infidels that bring humiliation to our people. TAKBIR!

>tfw bright blue surrounded by more bright blue

buddy... don't be a martyr. we're all sick of their lies, but you should focus on self improvement and becoming a success in life. then you can have real influence. in the mean time, suit up at the next protest and defend your brothers and the ideals of the west. dues vult

Make sure you drill holes through your HDDs so the Jewish media can't call you an ebil white supremacist

i sincerely hope you drown in the bath

Horst Wessel

They are just bodyguards protecting one person. Coulter. Everyone else is on their own.

He actually stole a US army song which became Germany's unofficial anthem.

It's a common practice, just look at what the FFL stole from the SS.

آلله أكبر محمد شرموطة كافر كلب كعك
>tfw when I use arabic so much to fuck around, I know each sound and can read it at a retard level

How to defend against M80 throwers/get them arrested?

vid.me/I9Ch

Who sells M80s in Commiefornia? If they are legal to buy I suggest photographing the purchasers and cross referencing them against Antifa. If they are illegal do they above, but also call the cops as soon as M80s are brought out.

The Mayor of Berkeley loves Antifa so you'll want CHIPs or Federales to actually bust anyone. That's why shit got so crazy last time.

Chinatown.