And this is user's room

>and this is user's room

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-11/msf-says-600-asylum-seekers-missing-after-french-camp-fire/8435574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and this is user

kek

Hello, Reddit

>room
>he unironically still live with his parents

fucking lel what an ugly bastard

oh fuck off, the majority of people "not living with mommy and daddy" pay cuckingly high feels at apartments and have shitty places. I am saving my money to buy a house while having this room.

I have bad news, user. You're a manchild. Have fun.

yeah yeah whatever makes you sleep at night.

Kek. How old are you? 35?

This.

Nice try, Satan.

Join the military, you fucking failure

literally nothing wrong with that

not a failure if I have a job that pays 70k a year while also paying for my degree, huh you faggot?

It is if you still live with mommy, faggot. 70k a year for my dignity? No thank you

>t. Keyboard Warrior

>t. not even allowed to have a military

I honestly wish I'd have done what you're doing, user. I've been living by myself for 3 years, but if I lived with my parents during this time I'd have saved $200,000, instead of $36,000 ($1k per month).

I pay $2,000 per month on rent but I save $1,000 per month, I just couldn't imagine how set I'd have been if I decided to live with my parents instead of moving out after I'd gotten a good job.

>t. prepper for wife's bull Muhammad
>t. failure at everything that requires skill so he lives off of checks from the govt while running a few miles in basic

But you do have your dignity unlike OP. It's called being an adult

I own my own business, dipshit

your concept of dignity is shitty, fucked, and retarded.

>t. prepper for wife's bulls tyrone and jose

Cry about it, you literal child

sucking cock on kneepads is not a business.

Live in a car

This has to be bait or is the generation gap really this big?

You're right, but my parents miss me and they live in a huge house in an extremely white neighbourhood. I live in a one-bedroom apartment in a multicultural hellhole.

Just imaging how much money I'd have saved makes me so fucking depressed.

my mustang would be seriously uncomfortable.

And before you guys ask, especially that dignity cocksucker business owner asks, yes, it's 2016 and a v8 manual. Something he and his hobo car can only dream about

So if you have to fuck a girl it's like a whole chore to get a place or what?

Also, does mom bring you cookies and a glass of milk every now and then? Just asking, no pun intended

Sack up. No tears here. Only children like OP cry. Men fix their problems and don't waste time crying about them.

Don't listen to those niggers user. jew your parents as long as you need to move to your own place then you can look for a woman. that has the same ideals that you do.

>implying he gets laid

And he's going to deny it but you know she does

>tfw not "saving money" yet because I am fucked in debt from credit cards
s-soon

Fuck off, spic. You're a disgrace to my gardener

I only had sex once in my life, and that time I wined, dined, and hotel'd for that.

thanks man

Who was the lucky guy, faggot?

maybe if you're a fucking yankee retard living in the land of taxes and rent control

t. phone faggot

kys

Why the fuck not? i lived with my parents till i was 22, i always had sluts at my mom's house, go be a beta cuck elsewhere.

yeah, you probably hired pajeet to do your gardening work because he shits on your flowers to provide free organic mulch, huh?

Come on, you slackjawed fuck. I got all night with this insomnia and the gun show is at 2pm tomorrow so I got all the time to stretch my shitposting muscles.

Only children care if strangers think they're adults, user. Way to out yourself.

Keep at it, user! How soon will you pay it off?

>I lived with my parents for half a decade into adulthood
>you're a cuck

Oh... ok then.

t. someone who's been on their own since 17

You know how i know you're a fat sack of shit living in your parents house?

Haven't lived with my parents since age 18 but honestly, so long as you're saving money/pursuing a degree/working towards something better (and not just treading water), living with your parents when you're young isn't pathetic, it's smart.

I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice, but it's clearly better to swallow your pride when you're 23, so that when you're 28 you have a fair amount of money saved and no student loan debt (or any debt at all). Esp. if you live in an expensive city - fucking stupid to move out before you're financially ready and live paycheck to paycheck to eat ramen and stay in an apartment with some craigslist dipshits, but hey, AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT LIVING WITH YOUR MOM.

Horrible 0/10. Lumber up, cuck

t.thinking is for the stupid

I'm sorry i'm not a nigger.

>move out at 16
>buy house by 20
>now 21 and already paid off 60k

Why the fuck are you 23 and living at home faggot? 70k a year? Should have been able to buy a house after one year and have it paid back in five

How expensive are houses in America? I paid 505k for house and land, didn't need to stay at home with mummy and daddy like the cucked OP

hopefully by this fall. With this new job, my first year I was blinded by the money and got myself in debt. I ate too well, bought expensive shit...but I am paying for it now, very literally so.

I just learned my lesson...my biggest problem is spending money on shit I really don't need

*man

ftfy

>thinking pride is more important than money and a comfortable life

K I K E P O S T

>t. someone who's been on their own since 17

I've been living by myself since age 19, and I've had a terribly good, degenerate time during this period, but now that I'm a little bit older (24) I feel so much remorse for not saving money and being a tad bit smarter (while having a good job that pays well) I could have saved so much money where I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

lemme borrow your job helmet m8

*woman

sorry, cutting off your dick doesn't change your gender

If you're a nigger and live on you'r own i kind of feel good for you, but i know that you're pushing dope so fuck you.

be a sparky mate

>thinking money is more important than dignity

You want to be comfortable because you're soft. All the best parts of life are uncomfortable. My late teens and 20's were the best years of my life precisely because I was on my own. An experience you and OP will never know. Sure, enjoy your comfort. I'm gonna get busy living.

Like I said...got myself in credit card debt.

Pay 586.86 on a v8 mustang monthly and would be done in july at 2020

saving money is a bitch when you got a car payment

Good deal, be sure to stick with it. After you've freed yourself from credit card debt you'll probably feel the greatest you've felt in recent memory.

24 is young. And now you have lightyears more life experience than these children do

You make no sense. Is this what a college education gets you these days?

Day of the flip when?

based
I need to get one of those for myself

>hurrr durrr I am so smart and to want to be comfy means you are weak, I so hard and I am iron. Please understand. PLEASE. I pay my jewish landlord with MUH DIGNITY. MUH PRIDE

That's a nice flag

Bait. Fuck off

I own my house

I think about it all the time...it will feel utterly fucking amazing I am sure.

REEEEEE IT'S NOT A FLAG IT'S A BANNER

And at 70k a year there's no reason you shouldn't. You're literally a failure in every sense of the word. Your life must be so boring

why do you have a credit card / loan when you live at home cuckboy, sounds like you're a moron who lives at home with his parents
should have bought a shit car and upgraded when you had the money

a mud hut is not a house, nigger

Atrocious. Try again.

well you're not wrong.

Once North Korea is done Trump will start to work on Iran. Israel will be eager to help and walk right into the trap. Iran and Israel will destroy each other.

quality posts for quality people.

What was the last book you read? When was the last time you jerked off? How long ago did you socialize with other humans? (School and minecraft don't count)

Hey aren't you the user who posted this in a /k/ thread?

>Being this naive
Well you also think your little rapefuges will just vanish when the Syrian conflict will end?

Have you ever read the Illiad?

Legitimately what the fuck are you talking about?

Like I said I've lived on my own since 18, both in the US working a shit job and abroad (yes, I taught English, I'm saving for grad school & it pays well). It is NOT THAT DIFFERENT from living at home with your parents. You're acting like living on your own is this hardening experience that will make you a man and forge your dick into a bar of solid steel but the truth is IT'S JUST NOT THAT HARD. A financial drain, but it's not an "experience."

I would seriously doubt the intelligence of anyone who took more than a month or two to figure out how to buy groceries and feed themselves, keep their place clean, and make rent on time, and really, what the fuck else is there.

Yes, I graduated high school

oh I fucking love you. I bet you've been here as long as I have and just as cold and bitter as I am. I'm getting sexually attracted to you, user!~

last book, starting strength
last time I fapped, 32 minutes ago
how long was it since I socialized with other humans...? Well, if you weren't a nigger, I'd say with you

>What was the last book you read?
>reading
wew

I'm a white Australian but I don't get the obsession people here and in the US have with moving out. I moved back in with my mother while getting my BSc and now PhD. Once I'm completed I'll probably stay here too. She drives me out of my fucking mind sometimes but is getting pretty old so will need someone to take care of everything.

Your thread on /k/ was shit.Someone rolled digits for Op to cum on it and the faggot never did it

He'd have more dignity with 200k saved up and a trust fund to live off of in exchange for 3 years of non-independence.

Plenty of more intangibles. If you think living on your own is just like living with your parents sans bills, then you're probably a very boring human

Yes, and this image always creates instant fucking shit threads as you've noticed

They are already disappearing. They just vanish into thin air. It's a bit of a mystery.

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-11/msf-says-600-asylum-seekers-missing-after-french-camp-fire/8435574

>not a real book
>SHOCKER
>lol he doesn't have any friends

Exactly what I expected

This is only the perception among white people.

Children in most other racial categories are known to live with their parents well into adulthood and, in some cases like Japan and India, live with the parents and grandparents all in the same house.

It is only because whites have been spreading out across the world that it became the norm for us to move out when we were young, and that was only made possible by an economy that wasn't been buttfucked by globalists.

Tell me about the Gods, Do you belive they're more real than the ones we have nowadays or less?

larp somewhere else, spic