All bantz aside, you Pajeets are alright with me, I'd prefer white australia...

All bantz aside, you Pajeets are alright with me, I'd prefer white australia, but I'll take 10 of you cunts before we take 1 sandnigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its the only reason why Canada is still a great country, the notion that we take a lot of immigrants is true! But what people don't realize is that we basically never take in any Muslims or blacks, and even when we do it seems like they're all in Toronto.

Pajeets are okay, they're often smart and hard-working and the girls are cute.

At least India sends their best. Only the top 10% of Pajeets make it here.

>it's an Indian proxy thread

I take it all back, Pajeet is a menace and must be purged.

I missed you finbro

Our pajeets are ok because only skilled middle class pajeets get in Aus. None of the riff raff.

that title

Englishman here, we have a lot of Pajeets and I agree. Don't cause any crime, keep themselves to themselves, they never seem to cause any shit or anything, and they are also valuable to the UK for one reason.

Paki shops.

Every town has at least 5 of them dotted about, and sometimes they're the only place open due to christfag Sabbath laws here.

Indian food is elder God tier, too.

>never cause any shit
Iseewhatyoudidthere.gif

Honestly, if I saw a group of 5 Pajeets, I wouldn't even assume they were up to no good, probably on their lunch break. A group of 5 nignogs? Definitely up to something.

What the fuck was that? A monkey?

It was like that but then they started rorting student visas

An aborted fetus. That's what left wants.

But they poo in your curry, tho.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

t. Pajeet

About the level of aesthetics I would expect from a nation of dog fetishests. But I guess if anything has to lick peanut butter off my balls an Indian grill is better than a dog you sick cunts.

You're a soft cunt mate

yeah they're alright but jesus christ when they are cooking that curry shit the whole fucking street smells, jesus christ lay off that shit for fucks sake

Same desu. They're very hard working too, so yeah, it's safe to always assume they're having a 5 minute break before getting back to it. They rip you off a bit in the paki shops, but it's alright because its convenient. Pajeets are Alright as far as I'm concerned. They integrate well here too. You actually get "British" pakis that are just total lads like the rest of us.

yeah that's annoying particularly because of the heartache ive had to go through to get my Mrs (Russian) here.

Ha

Indians become Western faster than anyone. Within one generation they're full Harold and Kumar bro tier. The one group thing they do that pisses me off is that they don't anglicize their names. You have chill dudes named Ramit Depe, which is weird.

Yes, please expound...

More like Detroit 2025

Aren't the Pakis 99% responsible for the muslim issues in Britainistan?

so you are a fucking goof cuz canada takes in muslims all the time

please i beg of you stop programming, indian code is an unmaintanable nightmare, literal pile of shit, youre not even using designated shitting files, its all over the place

dude in the picture is dead because apparently he stole that gold he was wearing

fuck you gora we're trying our best

Is this Poo appreciation thread? I must be hallucinating

there's not much we can do about some of our states

praise kek

Mail order or what?

POO IN LOO

Come home, poo-man.

>t. Sanjay
You can fool no one, poo.

t. Rakshas

Nah mate you can very easily distinguish between a paki and a Muslim here. When we say paki, we don't necessarily mean Pakistanis, just Indian/Sri Lankan/____/ people. They can have pure bantz and are actually civilized. Muss lims, on the other hand...You can usually hear them before you can see them. Obnoxious cunts. They try to act all British but they fail miserably and just end up in their own shitty communities. And they are always hostile.

Saying that though, we would still call a Muslim a paki if we were trying to piss them off.

This desu

Indians that were raised in India and immigrate here? Smelly and still stuck in their old ways, aligning pretty well with Pajeet stereotypes

Their American-raised children? Fully integrated and bro tier

everyone asks that lol

no I met her here while she was studying, we were rooting and decided to keep it going long distance. Which makes it more infuriating as she had been in Australia for 1.5 years with no negative history, she had traveled Europe with immaculate record, yet they rejected one of her tourist applications because Russia is a high risk country. We're getting married later in the year. She's a good chick, very easy going and looks after me. I estimate that all the costs combined of getting her here with citizenship will eventually be $15k

I actually liked Tamil Nadu when I visited Chennai, seemed like a nice little place. No wonder, it has the birthrate of a Euro country.

But lol this map doesn't include Kashmir as part of India

Russias a high risk country? Really? High risk of what?

Spread your asscheeks a little more, gimp.

Australia is truly a country of peasants and criminals.

Kashmir belongs to Greater Australia

t. 56%

are you fucking kidding me?
the Pajeets have a fucking monopoly on most suburban melbourne houses.
ithe launder money from their shitty faggot country and buy up as much as they can their grubby little shit smeared fingers on.
Poo in Loos are literally just as bad as Muslims, you just don't see it

Source: I'm a property manager for a bunch of these smelly subhuman degenerates

high risk of not abiding by visa terms and not going back home. So the requirements set on Russians is far higher than say British or American tourists

I feel for you user. I'm in a very similar sitch with an American girl. I fully intend on living over there with her but it's such a complex process, but I suppose it should be. $15k though!? Jesus.

The pakis are pretty much the bottom of the barrel.

Was joking with a friend the other day and he said "ever heard anyone say they're going to pakistan? Like, voluntarily?"

I thought Chinese were the worst for that?

Must be because Russia fucking sucks.

story time?

>chennai
After visiting chennai I supported the Tamil massacre in Sri Lanka

>Kashmir
REEEEEE

I unironically would prefer a pajeet immigrant over a yank

"Please send us slightly less criminal browns, Jew Master"

t. you, a fucking slave

Indians say that when they want to go to the bathroom.

That's about as attractive as a high speed road crash. Get the fuck outta here.

Poo's currently living in Aus, what are you here for? What job are you doing?

Don't get me wrong, the chinks are bad, but you have no fucking idea how many indian families just fly relatives over to live in houses that they just buy on a whim and can't find tennants for.
they're a disease.

>literally just as bad as Muslims

Is there a Pajeet rape epidemic? Do Pajeets drive trucks of tolerance into little girls? Do they preach radical Hindu beliefs in the countries where they immigrate?

I thought that was the chinese

How does it feel to know civic nationalism is the best you can hope for? You dirty fucking mudblood.

We need to start making Marathi babies.

I have a good job thankfully

yeah I've been there twice. It's fine if you're rich, but it would suck balls to be poor in Russia.

>Is there a pajeet rape epidemic?

FAT FAT FAT

DAY OF THE SPATULA WHEN

I'm sure you would, race-traitor.

I have no "national pride" for the jewnited states. Only white pride.

Keep LARPing like your fake country nationality matters though.

That guy got battered to death last year while returning from a party with his son.

t. 55%

>Is there a Pajeet rape epidemic?

Surprisingly there isn't which is weird considering the mix of beta/horniness that most Pajeets are.

So quick to attack fellow whites, good goy. Have fun sucking pajeets cock.

It's going down by the minute!

American culture is the real cancer. It's your culture that destroyed the West.

shoo! shooo!! back to your tv dinner!

The bottom-line is we can't stop all immigration under the system which currently exist, I'd rather take in non-criminal non-degenerate Pajeets than Achmeds. America just takes all comers, like a bent over whore at a house party.

>American
>white

pick one you 54% mongrel

>t. 56%
>several posts later: t. 55%

top kek

You seem to be new Sup Forums is obsessed with him we had threads about him the day he died

are any statistics on crime reliable out of india?
idk about the average indian. One who makes the visa cut is going to be a cut or two above your average indian. It's hard to imagine what average hadji is actually like.

Satan TV dinner epidemic confirmed.
Also
>tfw you will never fuck an Aussie qt

Literally why even live?

Better than the Muslims that gangrape your women.

Give me a quick rundown on this guy, what was his endgame?

I've lived in US for 3 years and UK for 3 years so I'm your average pajeet. AMA

wtf

>t.Bihari

poo in loo

The issue with the Pakistanis in the UK is that they were imported as low grade gruel. The indians imported were far more middle class. If you're a dummy from the third world, coming to the first makes you even more so. Combine this with idiotic atheistic multiculturalism designed to subordinate christanity and you get the reason why the Islamic village idiot ghettos exist.

He had no end game he was ridiculously rich and obsessed with gold as most Indians are

Aussie chicks are almost as bad as British chicks. Got to look East my man.

I like how you use British lingo in some of your posts.
Where in the UK did you live lad?

Australian women are trash mate, you're not missing out on anything. Most of us are getting with gooks nowadays.

Did you feel oppressed having to poo in the loo?

He was a politician who would flaunt his wealth in front of the poor. One day he took it too far and mob mentality struck. He was beaten to death.

Thambi defence Force

What are these indian bantz?

This. If I wasn't with a Russian it'd be with some other Eastern chick.