Pretty heroic, desu

Pretty heroic, desu.

Hahahaha what a little faggot on ice

>cia niggers
How do you people even tolerate them?
They are spies, traitors and murderers.

B L A C K E D

someone needs to go tweet him that he should have never came back

How did he manage to dodge all those life threatening paper cuts.

A shitload of people did that. Look at the responses to that tweet. He got BTFOd something fierce.

That spook and his CIA gangster friends have done a lot more to make the world more dangerous for Americans then they've done to make it safer.

Well that really flamps my blomps with a whacky dacky doo. Boy howdy I have never had my scrumps pumped so hard. I just flugged my tugger!

Sitting behind a desk is a pretty dangerous job. I know, I do it myself.

That guy looks like an MKUltra experiment gone wrong

I find it hard to believe enough people know who this retard is to even bother making stuff like this.

What is this guy's malfunction?

running drugs across the border is pretty dangerous. must have been rough.

This cuck could have butt chugged 100 miles of dick in my name and I still wouldn't have voted for him

what kind of hero has to remind you he's a hero

A lot of Sup Forumsacks were concerned about gains in Utah. A few of them started the #EvanMcMullinIsGay hashtag in early November. It got noticed.

I doubt calling the guy a fag changed peoples minds but it's healthy to pretend sometimes.

Most public service jobs people do end up wit you risking your life for society.

Most will do it again too.

>CIA
>heroes

not gangsters and liars?

Chris Kyle

and you would be wrong b/c homosexuality is extremely taboo in the LDS church. and there is nothing but mormons for miles in Utah.

Also the level of incompetence to fall for Sup Forums tier fan fiction about piss.

Honk honk lil' CIA nigger, he's coming for you

>implying I wasn't in afghanistan

Fuck you, McMuffin, you gay neocon. If you had your way, our guys would be risking their lives fighting on the wrong side in Syria. You deserve to be waterboarded.

God bless you for your service, user. ZOG is too powerful right now.

Terry, pls come back.

You know what they say about cia.