What genes does one need to have to be considered white?

What genes does one need to have to be considered white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyers_Konversations-Lexikon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have white skin and eyes that aren't brown

It is more than genetics. It is cultural as well. You need to have grown up in a white society on top of being white. It is like in Doctor Who when they created a Gallifreyan based upon him but he didn't truly consider her of his race since she knew nothing of his people's struggles or culture.

If you have to ask you're probably not white, Stavros.

how about lacking white genes, but growing up in white culture

Neanderthal DNA and pink nipples

No. Look up "return to the mean." I don't care how based a black guy you are, your kids are likely to be 80 IQ monkeys. Stay on your own continent.

I am interested in that woman's facial structure.

What's the story?

sure but he will protect western values.
not many people do that nowdays.

You are still not white. One of the biggest reasons is temperament is genetic and racially biased.

Meds are white. Northern Europeans are too white.

>What genes does one need to have to be considered white?

Literary Hitler.

He will, but his kids won't. A favorite weasel word talking point of libs regarding muslim violence is "they weren't even migrants! Their parents were!" This isn't a coincidence.

A culture's values come from inherent traits of its people. Liberia is African despite having an American constitution. It's no coincidence that Detroit and Dearborn went from thriving cities to shitholes as their populations got less white. It's also no coincidence that Minneapolis is largely Scandanavian and cucks hardest for refugees in the entire US. A culture is genetic. "Western civilization" comes from large white majorities, and require it. What will it take for you civicucks to realize this?

Jewess

>"they weren't even migrants! Their parents were!"
Better import more of this ideology :DDDD

What do the Dutch count as?

Not entirely ya dumb burger. Temperament is sociobiological. Yeah, if people of different genetic backgrounds are raised in the same environment, the racial differences will be maximized, but wiggers still exist.

Hitler was North African.

That facial hair

>10% of whites are shit
>90% of blacks are shit

This means we should let in the based black guys! Surely the family they bring over and their offspring will be based just like them, averages be damned!

yes but people can control their impulses.
i would say if one can control their impulses and embrace white culture fully, let them in.
if they can't, kick them out.
i realize that this is a utopian thought, as it is impossible to know whether they are being honest about it. but still, i have seen some non-white people being better canadians and contributing more to this country that some white people.

The BCL-2 gene

East African*

I thought he was Norwegian?

if you expect me to post the entire genome its going to take about 50 posts

>yes but people can control their impulses.
One of the notable differences between races is their ability to control their impulses...

Stop projecting white values and traits onto all races. That's libertarian-tier retardation, thinking non-whites give a shit about individualism and self-sufficiency.

Mimicry is not the same as temperament.

Arseless cut-offs, like the ones I wear.

I'm 40% German and the rest is British and Irish

>if they can't, kick them out.
If you're willing to do this, why let them in at all? Why should white countries be an audition for them to function as a society? We don't owe it to them, surely we don't benefit from this. What's the point?

yes, but it is also affected by parenting and environment. lets say, that you lived in greenland. you would probably form a religion based on the dawn of the sun, as it is such a rare occurrence there, and it would be a part of your culture.
but if you were to live in another part of the world that has a regular day and night cycle, it would be a completely different story.

>According to research published in 2004, Adolf Hitler, dictator of Germany during 1933–1945, likely belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E-M35 ("E1b1b1"), a haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP.

>In 2010, journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren publicised analysis of samples taken from 39 patrilineal relatives of Hitler, supporting the above finding and pointing out this haplogroup was now common among Berbers, Somalis and Jews. Mulders contradicted interpretations of his research by some media outlets, which claimed that Hitler definitely had Jewish ancestry. Mulders commented:

>I never wrote that Hitler was a Jew, or that he had a Jewish grandfather. I only wrote that Hitler's haplogroup is E1b1b, being more common among Berbers, Somalian people and Jews than among overall Germans. This, in order to convey that he was not exactly what during the Third Reich would have been called 'Aryan.' All the rest are speculations of journalists who didn't even take the trouble to read my article, although I had it translated into English especially for this purpose."

>The accuracy of some of the coverage arising from this study was questioned. Professor Michael Hammer of Family Tree DNA said that "scientific studies as well as records from our own database[,] make it clear that one cannot reach the kind of conclusion featured in the published articles." Citing Family Tree DNA's own data that shows that more than 9% of the German and Austrian population has the identified haplotype, and that about 80% of these are not Jewish, Hammer concluded, "[t]his data clearly shows that just because one person belongs to the branch of the Y-chromosome referred to as haplogroup E1b1b, that does not mean the person is likely to be of Jewish ancestry."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Adolf_Hitler

>31 replies
>no one has addressed the question

So what are the genes that make one white (and why)?

I1 is the only white people, the rest are mixed with Africans and Asians, that is the ultimate truth.

Niggers with an absolutely disgusting language.

Hitler was literary a Nazi. Nazis are white supremacists and nationalists.

there are ones that have those values.
plus, one can be trained to control their impulses. i get that they are a minority, but i have never claimed we should let anybody in who wants in anyways. we can test this maybe in some way.
i am not saying that we should train them, i am just saying there is nothing wrong with non whites who learned to do that.

What are your opinions on low life incestuous redneck criminals in southern states and Appalachia

>t. 1/16 Saami

What is it about the I1 haplogroup that makes people white?

Look up Nuremberg Laws.
Find and replace "German" to "European".

i wouldn't let them in in the first place, i was talking about the ones who are already here.
but i would let in ones who are able to self control

>Minneapolis is largely Scandanavian and cucks hardest for refugees in the entire US
I have noticed this. They are also physically weaker and tend to be less intelligent than areas settled by the English or Germans. Why is this? Those areas also tend to be way less cucked. Slavs being the least cucked. English and Germans next, then Scandis. But in terms of Civic and social performance, English and Germans, Germans especially are the most well off.

And you niggers are mixed with sami and soon enough you will be arab/nig mix.
Get the fuck outta here.

>also
So? You admit it's genetic. Who cares what religion they have, if their IQ, aggression, impulse control, ability for abstraction, and time preference is all significantly genetic, who cares otherwise? This is like people who pretend that Islam is the problem and not Arabs. Both are shit, but Arabs are the real problem. If Islam came to the West 1000 years ago it'd have gone through a reformation and been secularized by now.

Just keep the brown people out. Why do all this bending over to accommodate them, when you recognize (some) differences are purely genetic?

Lay out for yourself what we have to gain from experimenting/auditioning the "good ones" as you lay out, and compare it to what we have to lose by consequently letting in the majority "bad ones." Any way you stack it, the bad outweighs the good if you're being honest with yourself.

Keep white countries white. Honest question, because this seems to be true 100% of the time an otherwise woke white is running circles around himself to defend civic nationalism over white nationalism: are you dating/married to a non-white?

This is a lie. I know one of his relatives who descends from the same father 3 generations back. Hitler was R1b.

>being this retarded

Greeks are white. But you need some bleaching to get rid of roachblood

>Sweden is cucked
>Minneapolis is cucked
>Minneapolis is significantly Swedish.

Gee maybe A PEOPLE'S CULTURE AND VALUE SYSTEMS ARE GENETIC.

They're all Scots-Irish. And they exhibit the same traits as them. Cultures are genetic.

Also white incest is a meme. Blacks and arabs are far more incestuous. This cousin-fucking shit is propagated by Jewish media to disparage whites.

People have started to openly talk about the Jew question in the media here.

>what is it about I1 haplogroup that makes people white
>posts haplogroup distribution map

Yeah, ok, I saw the haplogroups, what makes I1 so special?

95% or more european blood
only up to 90% of that can be jewish

Why does it fucking matter? Do you really need to ask this question? Do something more with your life.

Nordicist here.

Nordic, Germanic, Celtic and Iberian. Basically Northern and Western European.

Eww

2/4th ukrainian, 1/4th russian, 1/4th jewish

I'm polish/italian with brown hair and brown eyes. Am I white?

Yes, but watch these sami niggers that are voluntarily mixing themselves with arabs and niggers tell you your not.

I think the inherent Swedish trait at play with all the memes isn't actually cuckiness desu, I think it's altruistic virtue-signaling. Total conjecture, but I'd guess in the cold small tribes of your development, if someone wasn't exhibiting virtuous helpful traits then they would have to be shunned, so you guys are super sensitive to fitting in with the group think.

What this means of course is that if you can get group-think and the virtues of the whole group to swing, it will swing hard and suddenly. Here's hoping.

You are stupid retard, Northmen didn''t come to Balkans to enrich us. I1 haplogroup is youngest of all haplogroups.

I3 is oldest and it comes from Minor Asia ( surprise, Snorri says your tribe comes from Asia Minor as well), I2 settled on Balkans and your I1 haplogroup settled during migrations from Balkans to north in Scandinavia.

Why did you go through the trouble to include Celts and Iberians if you are a Nordicist?

I say at least 75% white. The remaining 15% are by that point dormant genes.

Doesn't change the fact that you're mongrels in this day and age.

You're barely human.

enough to get white kids with a white partner

What's worse, being an ayy lmao or nigger?

What am I

I'm going by the Hitlerean definition of Aryan

So

!. Nordics
2. Mediterraneans
3. Slavs

all still "white" just in tiers.

Your women are getting blacked, our nation is still racially pure, migrants don't even touch us.

Hell, this shithole is so depressing that even migrants are commiting suicide.

If anyone is a true ancestor to your VIKANGZ its I2 haplogroup.

Nigger

nigger

+75% european extraction.

White American, are you stupid ?

checked

checked

i said it has genetic factors, but i never said it is solely determined by genetics.

>Who cares what religion they have, if their IQ, aggression, impulse control, ability for abstraction, and time preference is all significantly genetic, who cares otherwise?
well, the environmental difference effects culture ass well, not only religion. you can take my example and apply it to other aspects of culture. also religion is a part of the culture.
societies form cultures that are immediately (Why do all this bending over to accommodate them, when you recognize (some) differences are purely genetic?
i already accept that some differences are purely genetic. and i have no intention to accommodate everyone. i just think that we can let the ones that can fit into white countries provided that we are letting small numbers in.

>Any way you stack it, the bad outweighs the good if you're being honest with yourself.
yes, i agree. we should have policies that allow only the best to get in. not the bad ones.

>are you dating/married to a non-white?
no, i have a white wife.
but when i was serving in the army, i met with two iranian brothers. they were one of the most patriotic canadians i have ever met. they were escaping from the coup in iran, and they had lost their homes. we fought together, and i forged a friendship i will never forget. i know this is an emotional argument but to me, it is unfair to kick these people out, as they are more canadian than most of the people who were born here, cont

lol

You also have to be fairly decent at making carrot-cake.

...it is unfair to kick these people out, as they are more canadian than most of the people who were born here, they have been kicked out of their homes, and we gave them shelter. and they fought not to lose it once more. i get that not every one is like these guys, but there are golden ones among them, and they deserve to live with us and be happy.

That's not even true, Aryan simply means Caucasoid peoples of Europe and Iran. It doesn't necessarily mean "white" as we see it today. Plus "Caucasoid" is outdated now with DNA tests. Going by "science" from the 1800 century is just beyond stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyers_Konversations-Lexikon

yep that's a nigger

If you don't have pink nipples, you're not white.

>Natsocs
>Expecting them to be smart

What is the significance of pink nipples in determining whiteness?

this, brown eyes are revolting and only commonly seen in America.

Is your skin not black and dark like a mestizo or south indian? Then you are white :^)

You'd know if you were white.

You could explain if you weren't making it up.

who cares white people sux

Muslim inbreeding doesn't get spoken about anywhere near as much as it should.

It's pretty obvious with blacks, but with Muslims people pretend there isn't a heavy amount of cousin intermarriage in their cultures. I remember years ago when I was 15, I did work experience at a school for the mentally/physically handicapped, and I reckon a good 90% of the school was either Arab, Somalian, Pakistani, Indonesian, etc.

The only white kids there either had more common shit like low-functioning autism (and even the Muslims there had more mentally crippling autism than they did, the white kids could actually hold conversations), or had stuff like cerebral palsy where they were okay mentally, but not physically, and required wheelchairs to move around.

What are the best eye colors? Is there like a chart that ranks them from master race to rat tier?

>tfw too Irish to be white

The you got to have brown eyes shit is silly. Me my mom and her father have brown eyes and my family can be traced back to before the black death.

Is Goku white?

If you look like pic related you're white
Also this

u what m8

>implying sweden is white

what did he mean by this?