Whose football is a true football?

Whose football is a true football?

>white, white, white, white
>white, nigger, white, octoroon, quadroom

>all the american football coaches are no longer head coaches

The ones who spend time with the team and don't sit in the office all day

There is none.

Every football game has a second name, whether it's soccer or gridiron or literally "Australian Football Rules" or "footie" for short.

They're all football, but they're all also something else.

Im not even trying into us "football", are players mostly white or black there?

idk im just making fun of the coaches

>letting your niggers coach instead of letting them get brain damage for your entertainment

You have Rex up there but don't forget his brother Rob!

you know it Ivan

Looking at it Rex seems to have lost some weight between his time with the Jets and the Bills.

Europoors don't play football, they play soccer

>team based sports
Who the fuck cares, it's just another pastime of the rich folk for the enjoyment of degenerates worldwide

Its called football. Foot, ball. You're the one naming your shit incorrectly. You play safety rugby.

the one that everybody play

This. Also it's one of the few sports were whites aren't full cucked by blacks, basketball tall niggers, safe rugby or hand-egg-ball obese niggers, baseball niggers&spics without properly physical condition, that's why football is the best sport ever created.

>handegg

>football
It's fucking handegg. You barely use your foot to kick the ball throughout the entire game. Soccer should have kept its rightful name.

As someone from the US, I'm one of the only ones in my country who fucking hates this shitty, brain damage-inducing "sport".

Fuck colleges and the media for glorifying it.

fuck off and go play some soccer you fucking sissy bitch

>murrishart """""""""""sports"""""""""""

>American
>football
lol, it's trash

Is he pregnant?

Your faggots wrap themselves in cotton wool and maxipads. Gridiron is for betas.

Ruby is for alphas.

>eggball
>football

pick one

>Sissy bitch

>Wearing an armor like a true pussy.

Everybody knows mcdonals sucks on real sports, that's why the have to invent stupid sports that they can play well to have self love.
Safe rugby and baseball are the must stupid sports in the whole planet.
For they is soccer, for the rest of the planet, is the most beautiful sport ever made.

handegg and grassdive aren't football

Not the CSKA Moscow for sure

t.chink

Football coaches spend long hours watching film and preparing strategy each week in addition to coaching players on the field.

Soccer """coaches""" literally do nothing but ride their little mopeds down to the beach and swim in their spandex """"bathing suits""" with their boytoys.

You filthy fucking cat meat peddling slope!! Take back what you've said about our Pep and my manfu Bobby (who are both white btw) or else!
I'm not joking you chink chonk bastard

Both footballs are fucking gay. Giant idiots jumping on each other is way less gay than kicking a ball around and pretending to fall down but they're both fucking gay. And celebrating these idiots is a sure sign of tard upbringing and a lack of intellectual essence. Kys.

They are fats like all the science bots

American coaches are closer to the shape of a ball

you spell like a nigger

both, its mainly position wise user, alot of black wide recievers and alot of black running backs. alot of black corner backs but alot of white safeties. lineman are probably the most diverse when it comes to race

>Mourinho
>white

You have awfully strong opinions on programming languages...

You're correct but Soccer is the OG football

>Get tackled and get right back up: the sport
Vs
>Get touched and break your neck flopping to the ground: the sport

O line is usually white while D line is more mixed it seems.

>Play with hands
>Call it football

Seriously...why?

Handegg

>it's one of the few sports were whites aren't full cucked by blacks
m8...

have you seen the average football team? Half nigger, half swarthy "europeans"

>OP:HEY GUYS REPLY TO MY FUCKING OBVIOUS TROLL THREAD HAHA!
>Anons: YEAH SURE BRO! FUCK MAN I LOVE THIS MEMEING THING! Sup Forums ROCKS!

Fucking gas yourselves

Welcome to imageboards.

don't worry eurofriends. with the amount of concussions in American football (handegg) there wont be an NFL in 30 years. Nationwide, high schools are dropping it.

>Carrying an egg-shaped leather container in your hands is the true football

I never get tired of this meme.

i agree europoors are silly
usa cowards also stupid calling women's ruby football
the Aussie are the only ones that play real foot ball

lmao who cares about your opinion top kek