New entity claims to be similar to kek

>New entity claims to be similar to kek

Ask the totem anything, don't let it die!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
youtube.com/watch?v=-s-5A_vNsEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is kek real?

is OP a faggot?

BTFO.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Bless the lord

It's totem. This is sacrilegious. Kek does not approve of this.

Will i get banned?

This is sacrilegious. Kek does not approve of this.

how many fingers am i holding up?

Will Lepen win?

ragnarok soon?

Wow. The totem just burned your ass. Holy shit. BTFO.

Do I have to go fast?

CWC pls go

no fuerces los memes, nigger

You have sticky tape over your laptop camera. Damn it I wanted to see that moment you realised I was smarter than you.

>shamelessly shilling your shitty meme gawd you created in ms paint

Neck yourself my man

>0
btfo

Almost out of time.

Will I ever get a gf

This board is for the discussion of jews or the user interface of the latest jew-killer app?

>Yes

Will OP die tomorrow?

Then

Which fag state of Australia are you from? Just so I can get my teeth into your mother's cunt before I talk to you.

Will you just fuck off from this board once and for all?

kek BEGONE DEMON!

I knew I fucking recognized that.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

Don't kill it :(

Why? Will you drag Trump iinto hell and execute him for treason for pretending he believes Assad did the chemical attacks? youtube.com/watch?v=-s-5A_vNsEo

There are three other international interviews with him for more than 20 minutes in the last week .
HAve you lilstened to any of them or did you have to delay opinon until after your SJW retard mother's weddiing with a transvestite?

Fuck off newfag. Will be a fucking genocide if you think you can pull this off, your Greater Israel, if you just keep it up, you are in for a real lfucking genocide. Just you keep pushing it jew boy. Just keep pushing it.

>that embed image
I don't know if I want to watch that kek

Chile? I already own your president you dumb fuck. I told you, your president loves billionaires. We good friends. Lots of that crazy Pisco sour, He sour cause he fell asleep leaving me along with his wife. Sure I banged her. What dd I tell you punk? I am a billionaire, the jews are terrified of me.
youtube.com/watch?v=-s-5A_vNsEo

witnessed

Operation Gotham Shield -will nj get nuked?

Will Barb die this year?

Will europe be saved in the next 5 years

Will niggers, mudslimes and Jews die in this lifetime?

is California getting nuked?

magic conch will i ever get married?

Are we going to find out about ayylmaos this year?

Are you in pain?

Will America fall and Canada rise?

FUCK

Will I be the next Hitler, based totem?

reminder this is Sup Forums worshipping this thing cause one of those stupid bastards actually bought the thing off everyones favorite lolcow and it promptly proceeded to conquer that board already.
be wary Sup Forumsocks, thar be darkness on the horizon, and not the glorious type we are all aware of.

Will I be the next Hitler, based totem?

Arent Sup Forums-tier / roll threads forbidden?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>maybe
What did sanic mean by this

PREPARE

will all dirt skins and jews be kill within my life time? thanks totem

should i find a waifu now

how bout in 4 months

how bout in a year