Sam Harris goes 100% Red Pill

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/73-forbidden-knowledge

Bump this thread. Sam Harris has Charles Murray on his podcast. He states "races are different in IQ" in the fucking intro.

Sam Harris finally goes 100% red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=T8RVwzlg1ks
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.56012
algemeiner.com/2013/11/25/scientists-find-gene-that-predisposes-ashkenazi-jews-for-schizophrenia/8
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v24/n6/full/ejhg2015206a.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=jews behind mass immigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean Sam - I the nonbeliever will along with my ex-jihadist buddy Majid singlehandedly reform islam into an actual peaceful religion - Harris?

Topkek good one.

CLICK BAIT
SAGE

Now that's a big nose

You mean Sam won't touch Israel even though it's a nation based on religious grounds Harris, yeah, pretty ((((((redpilled))))))

do you know who charles murray is?

>being this anti-intellectual

figuratively kys faggot

FOR JEW

FOR YOU

he talked about it you butthurt sand faggot

Charles Murray isn't redpilled though

he's a ricemixer who wrote an entire book in an attempt to gather research showing EastAsians were superior to whites

he failed though

They can't hide it forever. They tried to make reality go away, but every time they hid it in one place, it popped up in another. They are running out of excuses.

Next: what do we do with the niggers?

What did he say you Harriscuck? Was it along the jidf lines of
>mudslimes are worst you guise

just listen to the podcast

You can't redpill people without starting them on the path.

>What did he say you Harriscuck? Was it along the jidf lines of
>>mudslimes are worst you guise

ohhhh nooooo guys how can we support the only people in ME with beliefs that are the same as ours when everybody else wants to put our women in bags and make us muslim
d-d-deus vult r-r-right guys?

Sam "Pay No Attention To The Jew Behind The Curtain" Harris

>Sam - I the nonbeliever will along with my ex-jihadist buddy Majid singlehandedly reform islam into an actual peaceful religion - Harris

kek

>(((harris)))
>redpilled
Nope

Thanks for starting that y axis at 400, fag

So the seed Gad Saad planted has finally sprouted.

samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel

>100% red pill.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Please go back to plebbit newfag!

this is the single most retarded thing sam harris preaches about
>he doesn't understand islam
>he doesn't understand the reformation
>he doesn't understand why islam is so strict

Wow, check out this BASED JEW throwing a few race traps for the goyim!

I'm just saying

People call Charles Murray Hitler, but he doesn't even believe in immigration controls or protectionism or nationalism.

He's closer to some sort of globalist/libertarian who happens to not care about pointing out racial differences.

you can run on for a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=T8RVwzlg1ks

He's talked about this issue before.

What did he mean by this?

What's up with Sup Forums praising brainlets like Harris and Peterson

Are you all white trash with nigger iQ?

I'm pretty sure charles murray's public views these days are 100% fake.

He is trying to red pill on the simplest step towards genetic determinism. He can't take more positions than that.

This is Sam Harris we are talking about

a few years ago he LITERALLY thought he could "prove" rational, objective secular morality, as if the is/ought dichotomy doesn't exist.

he understands all those things but he can't reform Islam from the outside

Sam's main idea is that in the West reformers are being terrorized by SJWs in the name of political correctness, which is 100% true

You should see it from the side. Meant to take screenshots from his latest appearance on Joe Rogan but never got around to it

Holy shit

He still thinks islam is compatible with a reformation, which I think its hilarious.

he already admitted this before and said we just shouldn't talk about it he is a cuck

they are the heroes of normalfags who want to have their moderate beliefs considered "edgy" and "extreme" since the current mainstream culture now openly accepts radical leftist social justice beliefs as the gospel truth.

Why do these types of jews always look weird as fuck

If you listen to his podcast with Dawkins you'll have seen this coming. Dawkins and Harris are both redpilled on the actual facts race and IQ.

RIP Sam's career and credibility in liberal circles, but I'm happy he's doing this.

>he understands all those things but he can't reform Islam from the outside

He knows about them but he doesn't understand them. And if he did he would understand why this "Islamic reformation" is so fruitless. Catholics excommunicated heretics. Muslims kill them. Luther and Zwingli were able to spread their ideas because of state protection which ultimately lead to horrific war. Imagine the kind of war the secular Islamic reformers would have to have to gain any legitimacy or safety from the de jure Islamic world.

well what do you think is happening in the middle east right now?
it's not exactly like christian europe, but an inter-religious war will probably cause some sort of 'reform' after the dust has settled.

How will Cenk react?

>as if the is/ought dichotomy doesn't exist.
those words don't mean what you think they do.

Nobody likes Muslims. We even hate you here.

Islam had been weakened prior to the Israeli/Jewish and Anglo support of Wahabbists terrorism in Saudi Arabia which has ever since the foundation of Israel spread to the rest of the Muslim world.

There used to be secular nationalist leaders in the Middle East and North Africa, but since they were a threat to Israel they had to e destroyed.

I hope he has Jared Taylor on.

>goes 100% red pill.

Yes, he is red pilled, that's why he wants the dumb goys to fight more wars for israel, resulting in refugees, who will reduce the non jewish IQ world wide.
Who profits?

But that doesn't mean the faith is any different.

thats not redpill, thats returning to normality. Thats what everyone believes (that not all races are same intelligence) until they go trhough liberal brainwashing institutions (schools, colleges, MSM).

did you listen to the podcast?

Sam Harris only pretends to be jewish for shekels. He is a true manipulator and is half goy

what ignorant gibberish! you need to hear Sam's ideas more than anyone

> Catholics excommunicated heretics. Muslims kill them.
never heard about the inquisition?

eventually, catholicism reformed itself

islam is a harder case because there's not one leader but it can be done with Western help, including military

> Imagine the kind of war the secular Islamic reformers would have to have to gain any legitimacy or safety from the de jure Islamic world.

>And there’s probably little question over the course of fighting multiple wars that the Israelis have done things that amount to war crimes. They have been brutalized by this process—that is, made brutal by it. But that is largely the due to the character of their enemies
>We need look no further than the fact that the rest of the world has shown itself eager to murder the Jews at almost every opportunity
>The truth is that there is an obvious, undeniable, and hugely consequential moral difference between Israel and her enemies

>poor kikes have to be brutal
This alone should raise an eyebrow
Also,
>everyone hates kikes
>Muslims uniqely hate kikes
If this isn't 426D underwater infrared chess like arguments then I don't know what is
I would go further but I know you're only interested in defending this pseudointellectual

>did you listen to the podcast?
No, only retards would help to build up another gate keeper, who feeds normies kosher infos while hiding the most toxic (((player)))

Redpill is inherently counter-semetic.

If true ... this is a HUGE departure from his interview on the Rubin Report

Sam said, research in to race difference is like nuclear bomb technology... it doesnt serve the greater good. His example was finding a genetic explanation for why Jews are hoarder would be science we dont need.

I have listened to hundreds of hours of Sam Harris I know what I'm talking about.

>never heard about the inquisition?

Why wasn't Martin Luther killed then? You seriously need to do some learning about the Inquisition how the Catholic church handles heretics.

>eventually, catholicism reformed itself

The stupidest thing I've ever heard. Pope Pious X was made a saint and almost the sole purpose of his papacy was stamping out modernist strains in Catholicism. For the love of god, the most controversial thing the Vatican has done in the last 2 hundred years among Catholics is allow clergy to perform mass while facing the people and perform it in the vernacular. This is not an insitution interested in updating itself for modern tastes.

>islam is a harder case because there's not one leader but it can be done with Western help, including military

Islam holds it as an article of Faith that you must kill heretics. It would be like Christians denying the divinity of Christ, they simply will not stand for it.

What's the date on this?

Right now the last secular muslim countries are being conquered by radical Jihadists funded by the Gulf States (Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc)

The movement Israel started to help the Saudis destroy all the formerly secular and moderate muslim countries and replace them with radical Jihadists and Wahhabist loyal to Saudi Arabia is almost complete.

Wahabbism is a *pure* form of Islam that comes from Saudi Arabia.

Most muslim prior to its spread were comparably weak and benign in their belief system comparable to Christians that only go to church on Easter and Christmas or Jews that exchange gift cards on Hanukkah.

Exactly, I'll be impressed when he has David Duke on to explain the correlation between Ashkenazi and psychopathy

>>poor kikes have to be brutal
>This alone should raise an eyebrow
even muslims are brutal to themselves

did you count the civilians killed by your ""king"" during counter-terrorist operations?? no, you only care about the jooooos

you can't get an ought from an is

>Most muslim prior to its spread were comparably weak and benign in their belief system comparable to Christians that only go to church on Easter and Christmas or Jews that exchange gift cards on Hanukkah.

Which explains why Islamic terrorism was a 20th century phenomenon right? It's because Muslims were so secular and a-religious right?

Sam harris is a faggot

>Harris remains weak on JQ
>therefore any progress on bringing racial realism to the masses is automatically nullified
how convenient

inbreeding like crazy, they're so ugly on the inside it changes their appearance, and cause god cursed them as the forsaken people.

there's barely any jews but they control so much. more white women would help commit white genocide than every jew alive on earth.

>the joooos
Ok I'm done here

>I have listened to hundreds of hours of Sam Harris I know what I'm talking about.
then you're mentally retarded because you can't correctly describe his positions, it's not even in the same universe

>catholicism never reformed itself to this day
you're seriously very stupid, beyond help

like your brain is broken or something

instead of thinking take the easy way out, like you lazy useless cavemen always do

2 hours ago according to soundcloud

>Islamic terrorism was a 20th century phenomenon right?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Islamic terrorism"

Muslims have been invading the non muslim world and killing non believers since the beginning of the religion.

However since around the 10th century Arabs themselves and their strict interpretation of Islam had mostly fallen to the wayside as they were supplanted by Persians and then invading Mongol and Turkic peoples.

The Ottomans were Turks and ultimately more concerned with their Empire than strict teachings of the Koran. The muslim world although now backwards, inbred, and very uneducated thanks to teh invading Mongols and the acceptance of Al-Ghazali's "Incoherence of the Philosophers" was still outside of teh Wahhabists, fairly moderate. This was mostly the case up until the Israeli influence on the middle east when the Brits and Zionists began supporting the Wahhabists in Suadi Arabia over the modern and moderate Hashemites.

You responded to my point with a false equivelance and a straw man and you're being ironic about the jooos on Sup Forums I only have a few (You)s to spare and you used them all with your fanboy mentality

Sam Harris is one of those slave jew cucks who slap JOe Rogan around, "You don't really believe that nonsense that israeli 100% did 9/11 do you??? Joe???? You realise my uncle will ban your chldren from our schools Joe? You DONT BELLIEVE THAT DO YOU JOE?"

He is a fucking JEW KEK WHO NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE NECK

>only pretends

yea congrats you fucking Einstein you can parrot what every liberal arts student learns their first year. Doesn't change the fact that your phrasing is retarded and clearly indicates your just spouting shit in an effort to look profound.

how does your Arab police and military treat Muslim extremists? in Yemen? Syria, etc?
the jooooos are literally a millions times more careful around innocent bystanders

"Oh, My name is Sam Harris, changed my name on the island over there, everybody did, all lthe jews had to hide their names
Now, I have heard the biggest nazi site in the world is Sup Forums, its streamed live into most presdential suites in the world. Look at this baby, I want to be cuckifiled by Sup Forums, here I go on in there"

"Yes, I am a jew, good news for israel, I am a jew. I have jewish opinons about the philiosophy of the entire universe, where God said Jews rule the world. My Yoga teacher quit. I am Sam Harris, I am jew brain-damaged. Don't marry me, I am hell, also a gay lost fag."

>higher IQs
>genetically predisposed to mental illness
>numerous other genetically linked diseases

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.56012

algemeiner.com/2013/11/25/scientists-find-gene-that-predisposes-ashkenazi-jews-for-schizophrenia/8

really makes you think

I'm sorry do you have an actual point or are you just blowing smoke?

meant for

Israel almost certainly didn't do 9/11

And if they did it they are fucking retarded for using Saudi patsies when they wanted to invade Iraq/Afghanistan.

Saudis are Israel's true Greatest Ally™. So why would the Israelis frame them? Israel didn't want a war in Saudis Arabia they wanted Saddam knocked out.

That would be a true statement though.
Islam has no redeeming qualities.

> Muh traditional values
Traditional values means gender roles, but they don't mean that women aren't worth anything you cock gobbling retards

> But we hate faggots too are we cool yet?
You hate them because they fall in love with men. I don't think half of Sup Forums gives half a shit about normal homosexuals. It's the faggots that most of us hate. If the average homosexual was just this person who lived with his boyfriend in a stable homogenous relationship, I could not care less. Islam doesn't care about how gays are as people, only that they are gays.

> But we have a strong society guys!
No, you have the most instable shit-tier societies imaginable. Islam makes for so shit societies, that by your mere presence other societies becomes shittier. You're so weak that you cannot go a decade without chimping out and killing each other en masse.

> But we
No. You have no science, no philosophy, no art outside calligraphy, no dreams for humanity, no goals to stretch towards, NOTHING of what makes humanity beautiful. All you have is blind obedience to your shitty god. I'll take the Amazing Atheist and Ken Ham before I take you faggots. At least they don't want to harm people for disagreeing.

This is a false equivalency you fucking retard, European kikes shouldn't be here so anyone they kill is one too many

Aside from the craziest SJW circles, it's relatively uncontroversial that races have different IQ. No-one in their right mind would dispute this. The debate is mostly about whether this is due to environment or genetics. Does Harris take a stand on that?

Will the Jews turn on their own blood? Seems like every Jew or half Jew who goes full RP instantly becomes the enemy to the Jewish establishment and are labelled alt right "neo Nazis" despite being jewish

kkkkkk
We are so tuned fine instruments. When someone throws a ball, fuck by the time you guys finished with it nobody can find the original ball, its gone, massacred.

fuck off goy

arranged marriage and polygamy is what really fucks up Semites

all those men with no way to get wives are really fucked up so they have to turn to pedophilia or bestiality or rape.

Also arranged marriages create inbreeding

East Asians do have higher iq's than whites

How irrelevant

Yeah nice strawmen you have there, keep hacking away. I didn't say Muslims are better and I didn't say any of the things you mentioned, but if you support Israel then you support the destabilization of the ME and the creation of proxy terrorist groups that run you over in your hometowns and immigration waves that fuck up your nations demographics, in other words 90% of the problems in the West. Enjoy you goy

what is the average Armenian IQ?

btw remember Armenians are white AND asian (technically)

don't know if you ever seen him love on podcasr, but he carries the air of "My grandmother was a holohoax survivor' and you know that if he got cornered on 9/11 he would look the camera in the eye to attest that he know that Osama and 19 crazy jijadi muslms did it.
We must kick all these jew fucking traitors out of our countries and we can do it from here, just make life hell for them like we did to Shia JEW Labeouf.

>You have no science, no philosophy

Well they HAD science, math, art, etc before thanks to the adoption of old Persian and Greco-Roman culture after the Arabs conquered them.

However when the Mongols and later the Turks came in and destroyed Baghdad and took over the middle east all those traditions of learning , some of which went back all the way to ancient Babylon and Sumeria, died.

On top of that Al Ghazali and his book "The Incoherence of the Philosophers" and school called "Ash'ari" moved the Muslim world from believing in science to only passively believing in the concept of "Occasionalism" where "God did it" is the explanation for all natural phenomenon.

On top of all that the Arabs changed the genetics of the middle East from being closer to European to closer to Arabic. journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>Consequently, Levant populations today fall into two main groups: one sharing more genetic characteristics with modern-day Europeans and Central Asians, and the other with closer genetic affinities to other Middle Easterners and Africans

>but he doesn't even believe in immigration controls

wrong a few months ago /ourguy/ Jason Richwine convinced him lowering immigration was a good thing. Murray still counter-signals like a mother fucker in his articles, and he is still a race-mixer, but I have almost no doubt he is redpilled on these subjects

Armenians aren't Mongoloids, they're just Caucasoids who have been thoroughly race mixed thanks to the Arab Caliphates.

nature.com/ejhg/journal/v24/n6/full/ejhg2015206a.html

>We also detect sub-Saharan African gene flow 850 (±85) years ago in Syrians, Palestinians, and Jordanians consistent with previous reports of recent gene flow from Africans to Levantine populations after the Arab expansions.5, 30

You have to admit there is something tasty about Harris, a jew, openly talking about how we need to invite muslims into our country and socially engineer their religions into something more acceptable.

Redpoll me on how this isnt just a Jew chasing his audience as they move right.

This guy is a sophist ambulance chaser. He preys on white people still in a cultural daze after being scalped by global materialism.

"But his arguments..." Don't talk to me faggots. His core premise is atheistic moralism based on causal links between actions and suffering. Only a lego eating microcephalic would attempt to use a system that completely relies on an unknowable calculus in all but the most oblique cases.

Should you set a school on fire? No because it would cause more suffering to more people. Holy fuck it's the perfect system.

Applied to any real moral dilemma Harris leads you down the road to paralytic nihilism.

>I'm sure you can find a racist, sexist, Bible-thumping genius somewhere

He believes in GREATER ISRAEL, PERIOD.

He is a JEW, PERIOD. He pretends to beieve Osama blew up the towers.
He is a gay socialite in Manhatten and Jew York.
He is a fucking JEW.

that is the jew agenda. But they won't mimick same theory for Israel. Israel is JEWS ONLY.
youtube.com/results?search_query=jews behind mass immigration

Look it up you fucking NEW FAG KEK@!

>He believes in GREATER ISRAEL, PERIOD.

When did Murray come out for this?

Lets swap Sam Harris for that other boring jew LAbeouf

Lets show Sam Harris the crypto-jew (his family stole anglo names) and make him fucking kill himself. Red pilled? Does it mean Sam JEW Harris actually goes live to denounce Israel for 9/11?

>and his mother is a secular Jew.[12] He was raised by his mother following his parents' divorce when he was aged two

yeah that's everything I need to know about him right there

the niggers just give them red beans and rice and snapchat, they be fine. Don't worry about the niggers. While they are playing snapchat we will put them all on ships and donate them to Israel.

Terry also came to mind when they mentioned that.

Arranged marriage worked just fine in Europe for centuries. The trick was that the bride and groom were involved in the process and could veto the marriage. For some reason it doesn't work in Islamic countries.

Arranged marriages were a thing in Iceland for instance to prevent inbreeding, because they had such a small breeding stock. (Even smaller after the islamic raids there, remember the thing about NO REDEEMING QUALITIES again?)

It's just fractally horrible. Every time you zoom in on something horrible, you fiind that this is caused by yet another intricate and complex system made up out of equally horrible parts. It's a fucking nightmare made flesh, a practical joke that went too far.

I don't support Israel. But the muslims *are* worse. That's just the cold objective truth. At least the Jews appreciate Wagner.

Yeah, the less islam in the country the better it was. There's a reason the middle east is a 90 mean IQ place, and it's because Islam bred intelligence out of them.

They had it, and then they became more muslim, and then they lost it. Nobody is saying that al-Khwārizmī (I had to google that name to figure out how to spell it) didn't contribute to humanity. But we don't have his like today, do we?